Slimey Limey (Michael Tracey) $$$$$

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Spade, Oct 14, 2006.

1. Spade

Spade Member

deleted by spade

Last edited: Nov 14, 2006
  2. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

I select "all of the above" just because I don't know for sure WHO

There is NO WAY ON THIS EARTH that all of their efforts are pro bono

I fear we will never know, but I do know that there is no way it comes free of charge. Someone has to pay the expenses, but when all is said and done, it likely comes from the pockets, someway, somehow of John Ramsey

Just my opinion

3. INSIGHT

INSIGHT Banned - TOS Violation

Hey Spade.

Well, I have given this the day to sink in and wonder around the info I have. Sorry it took so long for a relpy to you excellent post, I just got bad medical news. Pretty devistated. But I really want to say this ... "ONE HAND FEEDS THE OTHER". jr IS HAPPY, HE WAS SMILING AT THE FUNERAL... IT WAS ALL TAKEN CARE OF ALREADY. He put his gift of a "scarf" for JBR's casket. Was that to hide her neck wounds? What a SYC F***. What did Burke and Patsy put in??? I heard the aunts and grandma did, but what about the other 2. ODD. They were all either silent or in charge. So, JR set it all up for this "Company" to stay in business. He didn't do it he just carried out the plan for the "Business" of the rest. Patsy, well she was another one who was either in rage or playing the twin in pagent's for her daughter. Maybe her daughter got TIRED of that and wanted to play and be a kid! I know this, JBR said "NO" to something that ended in her death. Who got paid... everyone else.

4. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

5. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

6. heymom

heymom Member

7. tylin

tylin Banned

You mean his students don't love him as much as he loves himself? :aprop:

8. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

And they have to pay for the honor of being hoodwinked!

My heart goes out to the parents who actually sacrifice to be able to afford his incompetence with the hopes that their children will benefit

9. heymom

heymom Member

Well, one out of the 3 ratings was positive - said Tracey was the "most misunderstood" professor or some such drivel...He'd be better understood if he'd stop drinking so much...

:glug:

10. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Yep and pay for Tracey to use school property and time to 'out' his latest suspect, which Mary Lazy is always eager to use, though Tracey has been wrong every single time!

Tracey is not teaching journalism....he's teaching tabloidism!

Incredible...think I will set up a shop in Boulder and sell a Brooklyn bridge or two....looks like a lot of gullible people who will buy into anything, no matter how absurd.

11. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

He and Ward deserve each other, for sure

12. Jayelles

Michael Tracey isn't the only slimey professor in the world.

Professorship - academic recognition that you can be more eloquently cruel.

13. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Jayelles, some of the WORST teachers, not to mention people, I ever met were in institutions of "higher learning". Sadly enough. Add a doctorate to their alphabet egos, and often you get people who are self-absorbed enough to have no objectivity nor ability to critically analyse their own shortcomings. They're just lost in narcissism, lovingly mesmerized by their own image...distorted as it may be. :hypno:

14. Jayelles

Indeed. You say it so well. I think I love you next best to WhyNut (will you stop pouting now?)

15. koldkase

Oh. You...LOVE...me...? :coffeeup:

Well, I don't want to be TOOO easy...but...maybe....

16. Jayelles

ROFL! What I said was "I *think* I love you". Don't get carried away now.

17. Jayelles

An interesting question is - what kind of a man surrounds himself with a bunch of female biddies on a discussion forum talking day in day out about pageants and little girls' underwear?

I've often wondered how manly such a man would actually be :)

18. koldkase

Please, crack ho's, just move on and ignore this exchange as this is a private issue....

Okay then! Adding insult to injury, you tease.

Zotto, do you see this assault, Miss Scotty toying with my DIVA affections? :violin:

Back to full pout.

19. koldkase

Are you implying...girlie man?

20. Jayelles

ROFL!!!!! Who knows? Maybe someone who'd rather sit with the ladies and discuss knitting patterns than hang out with the blokes drinking beer :)

Maybe someone who'd want to put on his pjs in the bathroom and meet you for some routine nuptuals under the candlewick bedspread .... rather than someone who could simply sweep you off your feet with his masterfulness and unbridled passion at any opportune moment ...:)

Ys rather than boxers? :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice