Karr on Larry King Live Tomorrow

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by wombat, Oct 15, 2006.

1. wombat

wombat Member

tylin posted this on another thread; I thought it should have it own thread so we can do someting about it:

Thanks for finding that, tylin. Time to start emailing CNN.

2. BluesStrat

BluesStrat BANNED !!!!!

Dear Why_Nut,
    Looks like it's time to fire up your video recording studio again!

3. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

What the heck. Karr is so very irrelevant, but so very irresistable.

Also, on Fox News, there have been commercials saying that Greta will be interviewing Karr on her 10:00 p.m. Eastern time show, so heads up for that one, too. This is the national cable Fox channel, not everyone's local Fox station, since many people get a touch confused on that subject.

4. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Just so I have this straight:

MEDIA APPEARANCES SINCE KARR WAS "ARRESTED" AND "CLEARED"

JOHN MARK KARR: six, seven, eight?

LOU SMIT: ZERO (yoo hoo, where are you?)

JOHN RAMSEY: ZERO

Feel free to add to the list and the count

5. YumYum012

YumYum012 Member

I think we need to fire-up our email machine and try to sway the conversation on LKL from Karr to Tracey. When you email, include links to Tony Ortega and Alan Prendergasts outstanding articles. Both Ortega and Prendergast are knowledgable and articulate ... and we should URGE LKL to include them in this or future Karr discussions (or our own Tricia).

Ortega:

http://www.newtimesbpb.com/Issues/2006-08-17/news/jonbenet.html

LKL can email Ortega here:

feedback@browardpalmbeach.com

Prendergast:

http://www.westword.com/Issues/2006-10-12/news/feature.html

LKL can email Prendergast at this location:

alan.prendergast@westword.com

I suggest including all four links when emailing LKL to make followup easier for them.

...YumYum

6. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

I just learned John Ramsey will be one of Barbara Walter's "Ten Most Fascinating People of 2006" Last year, two of the people she chose were Beth Holloway Twitty and Michael Jackson's lawyer

7. BluesStrat

BluesStrat BANNED !!!!!

I'm glad Beth Twitty will be getting some more publicity and I hope she has some new update on the case to share.

I consider the media going after Karr now to be nothing short of abuse of the mentally ill. The man needs to get professional help, not be given further exposure for his fantasy delusions.

8. tylin

tylin Banned

wombat,
    You're welcome.

FWIW-I've written emails to LKL, Greta and ABC. Those are the networks with confirmed interviews with Karr.

9. INSIGHT

INSIGHT Banned - TOS Violation

It's just buying Money!

TV Time is just buying the team MORE MONEY.... Dragging it out over and over and "Staying" on the Case without solving it. A load of Crap! Spade mentioned WHO is paying $$$$$ Now?? I have been thinking about that and will reply on his post. But, as long as "they" are on the case, JR is happy and so are the R Team. So it goes back to the buck, to the almost 10 year paycheck for a 6 year old childs MURDER. This people need smashed on the head and strangled. Sound familar? Yeah, our girl, we are the ones here FOR HER! SADNEDD TURNS TO RAGE PUNISHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AGREED!!!!!!!!!!! I am SO MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    all innocent, of course... until the court of law catches up with you. :wind:

10. Amber

Amber Member

I've been thinking about this issue...in one way perhaps it could be a case that the more Karr talks the more he may drop Tracey in it? Perhaps there were calls or emails that Tracey didn't make public? If King would just pursue Tracey's role when he talks to Karr, rather than the 'show us you need help' angle.

11. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

12. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

oh god aren't Karr's fifteen minutes up yet?

And I'm sure Larry King will be his usual hard-driving self, asking penetrating questions like "What's your favorite color?" and "If you could be a tree, what kind of tree would you be?"

13. Amber

Amber Member

LOL..it's true! I think his children write his questions.

14. heymom

heymom Member

He's senile. Daft. Mental vacuum.

15. Barbara

Can SOMEBODY, ANYBODY please explain to me how and why Larry King got to where he is today? I know he started on the radio, but he is such a NON personality and so boring, and so many things that usually aren't attributed to someone in his occupation that I can't help but wonder how he got there

I would guess that maybe he was sleeping with the right person, but that can't be it; at least I hope that isn't any part of the explanation :2mchinfo:

I can't stand the sight or sound of him. I know I can't be alone. I have yet to hear him ask any hard hitting questions and I have yet to see him ask anything at all and show ANY interest in who he's talking to or what he's asking

I don't get it!

16. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

17. Barbara

Thanks Moab

I still don't see what the big deal is with him, but then again, I don't know him from the early days.

Seems he slept with quite a woman or two in his time as well. Lots of wives and "companions".

Ugghh

18. heymom

heymom Member

Yes, thanks - I wasn't aware his wife count was at 6. His mug shot looks like that of a serial killer.

Hey

19. Amber

Amber Member

It's those braces...women just go ga-ga for them;)

20. heymom

heymom Member

Thank God he doesn't wear a bow tie, too. His "companion" count would be so much higher. :) I hear Tucker Carlson got assaulted by a bunch of rogue fans just the other week... :rolling:

Hey

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice