Letter Patsy, Cover-up John ... Crime?

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by INSIGHT, Oct 16, 2006.

1. INSIGHT

INSIGHT Banned - TOS Violation

I would like to discuss this again. Patsy was "Not" allowed to speak much and when she did speak it was, I dont' remember, I don't know, um... i can't recall that. Ya..dah...ya..dah...ya dah...... :Then: John, he was the one who "organised" the Lawyers, calls,, DI,AND etc.. He is the "Business man" to this case. He knows how to run a case and a show to make magic happen. Hell, he was the a business owner. Patsy may have done the klonking... during hair dying, or maybe the third of three .. had a 'MOMENT' of rage. BR was NOT IN THE SPOTLIGHT. She (JBR) was the star of the "Family". Rage, you bet, I fell that PR or BR did the deed. Maybe seperate. But, one hit her, one staged it with the spouse. OR-Patsy did it because JBR said NO to something! She was 6, your own values come into play at 5. you try them at 6 and up. I think I can rule out JR as the killer, he was the "Ring leader" to pull it all off and under the covers. Had he had done it, maybe the father of JBR would come out. He didn't want the other 2 too pay the price. It's a kinda like "have your cake and eat it too", I covered them, I won. He was NOT emotionally involved with JBR. Too busy and she was Patsys girl (Clone). I narrow it to JR or BR. Mommy's help was the reason, shee covered it, as the marriage was in trouble. OK.... Patsy "You fix it , I stay". Was the gain worth the death? Sickning!

Last edited: Oct 16, 2006
  2. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

While I still don't know which of them did it, I do believe it was either John or Patsy.

I also believe that Patsy wrote the note, but she had input from John. I've had this picture in my head of Patsy's sitting at the kitchen counter writing while John paced back and forth telling her what to write while she added her own ideas. They were both highly agitated. No, not a vision, just a picture that popped into my head when this case first started.

They were both involved in the staging and subsequent cover up, IMO.

3. Spade

Spade Member

Wy

I had that same picture. The length and "flow of consciousness" charactoristics of the note has always puzzled me. That indicates a writer and a collaborator to me.

4. wombat

wombat Member

The ransom note's structure supports this. Say Patsy had the pen and John was dictating helpful hints:

At the beginning, the handwriting is neat and regular, but squiggly, as if disguised, in this section:

The little gem above is a precise who-what-when-where-why intro, like Patys learned in J-school.

Then we have some instructions, still in the neat and squiggly handwriting:

No matter what, John didn't put in the well-rested part.

Then, the handwriting starts to get thinner and faster, but stops at the "hence." at the top of the next page. It's like Patsy hesitated and said, "and hence, what?" to John, and he barked out the answer, which the Patsy screwed up by writing "delivery" instead of "pick-up" and then crossing it out.

Then it starts wandering a little into stuff that sounds like bullsmit, like Patsy's writing a story, and she insults John a little bit:

Then it gets tough again, like John is barking out orders:

Here the journalist gets the point and takes over (talking in cancer terms):

And then Patsy starts telling John something personal:

That's nice-lady speak for "F you, a-hole," but he could have thought it was great because he like to think he has POWER and is IN CHARGE.

She signs off as if it's a thank you note:

The note we have isn't the first one, remember, just the final version. The practice note went down the toilet, IMO.

I lean more towards Patsy working alone here, but there is a duality to the note. Others (Paradox) think Patsy was arguing with herself (or selves!) in the note.

5. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

I have a conflict....I believe Patsy wrote the note but on her own...yet I think John was involved in JB's murder. His own actions that day...running to the basement and finding JonBenets dead body when search dogs were going to be called, the 'had to be an inside job' comment he made, trying to get out of two within a couple of hours after he found JB. Hiring lawyers etc...I still feel Patsy wrote the note alone...it was tooo long and tooo dramatic.

6. BluesStrat

BluesStrat BANNED !!!!!

I believe John had input into the note, with Patsy doing the writing.
    Four things make it appear John wanted to point the crime inside Access Graphics:
    -The part about respecting "your business and the country that it serves".
    -The use of his bonus amount.
    -His comment about it being "an inside job".
    -His pointing the finger right away at Jeff Merrick.

7. Spade

Spade Member

The truth is on its way!

8. Driver

Driver FFJ Senior Member

And I think John Andrew also knew it was an inside job. Why else would he ever say, right after the murder, that the person ought to be forgiven?

9. Tril

Tril Member

I think John Andrew was referring to Burke.

10. INSIGHT

Me too.

Nice to see u Trill! JAR lost alot that night. Forgivness is for his brother, mother and father. I really believe there is a real reason for the words on the 911 call from the BR. He asks his parents or I feel..Just John (Dad) as Patsy was on the phone...:what DID you find?" DID... note the tone. What did you FIND? This says' , I have no Idea what happened or what we are all looking for! What did YOU find, placing the emphasis on YOU, Like, I left or found something too or different than you maybe we found the same thing? What DID you find.... Busted.

11. INSIGHT

For Spade

OK.. I'M WAITING BUDDY! :viking:

12. sue

sue Member

I agree with wombat.
    The note has elements that sound like both of them. I agree it sounds like Patsy wrote some of the note - it sounds like she talks and writes in DOI. And parts sound much more like John was dictating and she was writing.

13. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

I think John's input was limited. She handled everything else.

14. YumYum012

YumYum012 Member

InSight ... You put another nail in the coffin of the Burke Did It (BDI) argument when you note what Burke said on the 911 tape : "What did you find?"

Ponder THIS:

The implication is that this (the 911 call) was the FIRST time that Burke had ANY discussion about the murder with Mom and Dad ... else why would Burke ask the question, "What did you find?"

Sooooo ... IF the Ramseys were staging and covering for Burke, then they were doing it on the ASSUMPTION that Burke had done the deed WITHOUT ever having discussed it with Burke himself. They had DISMISSED the possibility that an intruder had killed JonBenet. Why?

Imagine ... John and Patsy find JonBenet dead, or near death on Christmas night. Burke is in bed. They do NOT seek immediate medical or police assistance. Nope ... they ASSUME that Burke, NOT an intruder, had done the damage to their daughter, then set about spending HOURS writing the ransom note, perhaps snuffing out any life remaining in their daughter's body, and staging the crime scene ... WITHOUT ever having talked to Burke. Who, in God's name, would do such a thing?!

... and then, after the 911 call (with police due to arrive any minute) the Ramseys had to tell Burke to get to bed and NEVER utter a phukking PEEP about anything ever again. Boy ... There's a plot that Hollywood would never buy!

I'd like to hear how the BDI afficionados 'splain this.

...YumYum

15. Tril

Tril Member

Why must one infer that Burke hadn't spoken with his parents before he asked "What DID you find?"

My belief is that Burke heard his mom going on about a ransom note during the 911 call, and didn't know anything about the note, so he first asked, "What did you find?" When no one answered him, he asked, "Well, what DID you find?"

John and Patsy may not have told Burke anything about their plan to write a fake ransom note. They probably hustled him off to bed and told him that if anyone asked him questions, to say he was asleep and knew nothing about what happened.

16. YumYum012

YumYum012 Member

Trill ... I believe that InSight and others have long used the question on the 911 tape as an indication that Burke was AFRAID that maybe Mom and Dad found the body that he had left in the basement. Read the InSight quote in my previous post. They contend that the 911 question indicates that he was afraid that he had been "busted".

...YumYum

17. Spade

Spade Member

IMO the key information on the post-hangup attempt 911 tape is John Ramsey saying "We aren't talking to you!" , in an angry tone of voice.

18. Tril

Tril Member

Spade, I agree. Why would John speak to Burke in an angry voice? imo it's because BDI.

19. YumYum012

YumYum012 Member

Tril ... John had been up ALL NIGHT staging the crime scene of his own daughter's murder ... his nerves frayed, and his mind racing in a million directions at the same time! He'd bite the head off of ANYONE at that stage, ESPECIALLY if Burke had possibly just phukked up part of their intricate plan. To make the leap that John would ONLY have used that tone becuz Burke killed JonBenet is irresponsible.

...YumYum

20. BluesStrat

BluesStrat BANNED !!!!!

You got it Tril. Burke didn't know about the note OR the intruder staging. When he heard Patsy telling the 911 Operator about the note he asked about it and was told by John he wasn't the one being talked to.

I believe that if Burke was involved, the intruder staging was done not only to protect him from any laws that may apply, but also to CONVINCE him that someone else killed his sister after he was put to bed.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice