Dr. Keith Ablow's show - today

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Watching You, Oct 17, 2006.

1. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

I don't see where anyone has posted on this show. I watched it at 4:00 EST. I didn't tape it, but I took some notes.

There were some scenes from the interview - short excerpts. Karr is first shown being asked some questions by Ablow - what his favorite author is, favorite film (children's films), favorite actor (child actors).

Then it went to discussion - Catherine Crier, Fred Berlinger (didn't hear the name well, so last name may not be correct), and an FBI agent were in the discussion group.

They stated Karr is a disturbed person, a pedophile, out of touch with reality, and confused about his own gender. Ablow confirmed a surgeon in Thailand said Karr was candidate for sex change surgery but had not completed preliminary preparations.

FBI agent was asked what they do with a person like Karr. Stated cannot put person in jail for thoughts.

Excerpt from interview - Karr had a bottle in his hand, but I was unable to tell what kind of bottle it was. He appeared very talky at this point - said he had orgasms when he was four years old and talked about little girls humping on chairs and he didn't know if they actually had orgasms or if it was just for self gratification. Wrong to deny young girls sexual gratification.

Catherine Crier said unless demonstrated dangerous activity, no judge was likely to lock him up.

In response to question from the audience regarding the DNA, Ablow stated Karr said the DNA didn't point to him because DNA is still in its infancy, basically. Crier said this is wrong, of course. Did not show that part of the interview, or I missed it.

Ablow stated that as the interview proceeded, at some point they went to the producer's office, and Karr became more comfortable with talking to him. Karr stated sexuality is dictated by legalities...

Karr stated he had a manuscript with him that was about him, but he changed some things in it to make it fiction. He had a large paper cup in his hand at all times.

Crier said the book could possibly be used against him..

Question from the audience - what about charging Karr with interference with investigation?

Crier stated it would be a misdemeanor.

Someone (?) said that Karr really believes he's connected to the murder.

Excerpt from the interview: Karr said he was precocious as a child and allowed to do pretty much what he wanted to do. His mother sexually molested him. He forgave her. Taken out of home quickly - four years not long enough to hurt him.

Fred Ber??? said Karr is in denial about damage done by his mother.

JK says little girls won't take "no" from him, and to deny them would be to injure them.

Note from WY: I can see why his lawyer tried to suppress this interview. It's quite damaging.

Ablow stated that Karr is evidence of what can happen when a person is abused in childhood. He has arrested development and loss of soul - a predator is created.

That's about it.

2. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Thanks WY.

3. Watching You

It's hard to believe Karr has a teenage son. He doesn't look much older than 16 or 17, himself. That may be due to hormonal changes in his body, probably in preparation for sex change surgery down the road.

I couldn't say he was slurring his words or anything like that, but you know how some people get really talky when they drink? I'm like that, actually, except I make a lousy drunk because I get sick on two drinks. That's the biggest reason I don't drink alcohol much. Anyway, Karr got that way. He got loose and talky. I figured that was probably the alcohol talking.

Also, when Ablow stated they went to the producer's office, I thought that must be the part where they told him (according to Karr) they wouldn't put it on the air.

4. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

I think that someone needs to Baker Act this man before someone does get hurt. What's it take, three people to sign him/her in?!

I watched it. Well, in between fits of anger directed towards my poor TV, I caught parts of the most disgusting conversation since the last conversation I listened to from this Karr creature. Was NOT expecting to have to hear him refer to his penis and it's multi uses though..... :censored:

It is a good thing for Karr that there are people out there like MAME.......so ATTENTION JOHN MARK KARR - I KNOW THAT YOU ARE READING HERE - PLEASE CONTACT MARY SUMA, A GRASSROOTS RAMSEY REPORTER IN COLORADO WHOM WILL UNDERSTAND YOU WHILE INTERVIEWING YOU.

5. BluesStrat

BluesStrat BANNED !!!!!

That's because Karr has not been around for the past 5 years to raise that son. It's raising teenagers that makes you age quickly!

Not long after your kids turn into teenagers is when you join the 36% of Dr. Phil's survey that say 'if they could do it all over again', they wouldn't have kids...

:floor:

6. YumYum012

YumYum012 Member

I didn't see the show. But with FOUR HOURS of interviews, there had to have been some severe editting.

If Karr and his legal people plan to sue, they will get the FULL uneditted video, and depositions from all Ablow staff.

I HATE to have to do this all the time ... but I feel the need to add a disclaimer. I do NOT like Karr ... and he may very well be a dangerous predator. But, I HATE this kind of media exploitation ... especially the pseudo psychology on the fly by so-called experts. No GENUINE professional would make such broad accusations based upon so very little.

Beware those who prey on the weak and infirm for their own self-promotion.

...YumYum

7. Watching You

I didn't hear the part about his penis, RR. That must have been while I was in the bathroom heaving my guts up from listening to him.

8. Watching You

I suspect they took the most salacious parts of the interview to broadcast. There really wasn't a lot of the actual interview. The segment lasted about 15-20 minutes, and most of that was discussion. I agree they are using Karr for their own self-promotion. I'm not really sure Karr is a dangerous predator or just full of himself. There is really not much to indicate he has ever actually molested any kid, although someone could still come forward.

9. YumYum012

YumYum012 Member

RivRat ... penises are multifunctional tools ... like a Swiss Army knife. :D

... I use mine to cut diamonds, jack up my car when I have a flat, and of course, water the lawn :D

Frankly, I don't leave home without mine.

...YumYum

10. Watching You

Oh Gawd, you remind me of my ex husband. He could move mountains with his penis. He said.

11. BluesStrat

BluesStrat BANNED !!!!!

What's next...a thread called "The Penis Monologues"?
    :floor:

12. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Thanks, WY, for reporting on this interview. It's obvious from what Karr said that he has rationalized what his mother did to him in order to make it more acceptable in his mind. He has idealized his mother, so therefore, molesting him couldn't have been her fault. He has convinced himself that she was only taking care of his budding sexuality as a very young child. To deny him would have "injured" him. That's his rationalization.

Then Karr takes it one step further by thinking if his mother was only "helping" him by sexually molesting him, he is "helping" little girls by his thoughts (and possible actions) of molestation towards them.

Karr's rationalization also helps to relieve him of any guilt he felt while enjoying his mother's molestation. Karr has made himself believe that little girls have a need to be sexually molested just as he must have had that "natural" need. It's his way of trying to erase his sub-conscious shame.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2006
  13. RiverRat

WY - it was during one of the segments when Karr thought the camera was off. Rambled something off about how it's okay when he uses his penis to urinate, but when he uses it for other matters.....then it is a bad thing.

14. Watching You

Ablow said four years was enough time to injure Karr, even though he was very young, and that he was in denial about it. I like the way you explain it, Cherokee. I agree with you.

15. Watching You

Oh, wow, from this lay person's POV, that sounds as if Karr has a real conflict with his sexuality and his penis. Makes one wonder if his mother, or someone, told him he was a bad boy when he did things to his penis other than urinating with it.

16. RiverRat

Is it just me or does anyone else feel like Karr is morphing into Patsy - ala Michael Jackson into Diana Ross?! Maybe it's just because he is giving her answers.....

17. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Oh. You're good, Cherokee. I think you have something here.

Personally, in addition to screwing up catching the killer of JonBenet Ramsey, I will NEVAH forgive Mary Lacy for bringing this perv back to the US. All she did was set him free to one day do what he fantasizes about, if he hasn't already. If she'd turned him in to Thailand, for what he claimed to be doing there, they'd have handled him and he'd never see the light of day with his sick mind.

No, I'm not advocating that we have a thought police. But Thailand does.... Works for me in this case! I have no sympathy for a man who can say and think such things and expect people to PRAISE him for it. He's ENCOURAGING pedophilia, even if he's not participating in it physically with children--which I find hard to believe, with what he says. He MUST be appealing to pedophiles, because the only place I ever saw such crap was at WS, from that horror of a human being Lance, and at the swamp, from Bluefire. They would be high-fiving Karr.

Thanks, TraceyLacy. We really appreciate knowing you conspired to bring this sicko here for your own glory, and now he can advocate for child molestation freely and on every TV show that will let him.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2006
  18. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Oh, I have thought of Patsy several times when I watched Karr spouting his demonic spew of verbal vomit.

19. Little

Little Member

Cherokee wrote:
    There is a load of rationalizing going on, isn't there? Tracey, Lacy, etc. IMO are all trying to rationalize their stupidity.

Little

20. wombat

wombat Member

From the first moment I saw him....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice