Burke's Train room

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by JoeJame, Oct 20, 2006.

1. JoeJame

JoeJame member

What exactly is meant by this? Was it a room in the basement where he had minature trains? Is it known if he was down there that night? I do know his dad helped him put together something he had recieved that Christmas. Maybe JonBenet wouldn't leave him alone for whatever reason....parents were not around briefly and she was struck in the head by Burke...causing her to fall down and begin convulsing.....(hence) staging began. But I do know this doesn't really explain the reason for the garrote or the vaginal trauma. Just a thought. I mean he did hit her with a golf club in the past. And I know that she had other injuries....like falling in the store and hitting her nose and then another fall has been mentioned.......Just pondering.

2. Kangatruth

Kangatruth Member

kind of an interesting question this one.. i read it ...then looked away...forgot all about it...but its been niggling me in a way..

and this is why... I am assuming the desciption is given by the Ramseys themselves ??..that this is indeed Burkes room for playing trains in ??

I must confess i too am a model railroader...since 5.. so it gets ya young !!..

Now im going to assume that ol Johnno wasnt big for joining in with the kids..and if it was his hobby...it would probably just be called the "train" room !! but its given ownership status.... now i have no idea as to whether he ( burke ) had a layout setup in there or not.. but i am going to assume he did indeed like trains ( sufficiently as such for it to be called his train room...and not just a play room ).. ..

now this doesnt really go much furhter thanthis I suppose.. but it does seem as though Burke had some teritorial attachment to this space..and who knows...maybe his sister played trains with him..

but also if dad had put togetherr something with his son that day....then ....well.. he ( John ) would certainly be familiar with what was in it..and what could be press ganged into 'staging' service !!

3. Tril

Tril Member

JoeJame, I've always thought John was referring to the main floor, not the basement, when he talked about Burke working on the model, but maybe he wasn't.

http://www.acandyrose.com/crimescene-christmasday.htm

Here's a diagram of the Rs' basement, showing where the Train Room was:

[​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice