For The Last Time Mary Suma, There Was No Flesh Found Under Jonbenet's Fingernails.

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Oct 28, 2006.

1. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Watching You,

When you posted that Mame was still talking about the "Flesh under the fingernails" I thought you meant Mame had mentioned in in the recent past. Not as in TODAY....
    MARY SUMA WROTE THE ABOVE QUOTE TODAY.

There is NO FLESH UNDER THE FINGERNAILS OF JONBENET RAMSEY.

Mary Suma is truly the most stupid person I have ever run across. My potted plant makes more sense than she does.

Point me anywhere where an expert or report mentions "flesh under the fingernails." It's not there.

Like WY said, if flesh was under her nails then the DNA could not possibly be an "artifact" like Lacy said it was. If flesh was under her nails they would have been able to get a full DNA strand with all the markers, nice and clear, from day one.

If there was flesh under her fingernails then the DNA would have trumped the ransom note in importance in this case.

Good God.

2. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Ya better be nice......Suma also said the flesh is defensive.

3. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Fingernail defensive flesh???? Is that why the DNA was sooooo degraded? lol

One swipe under the nails and poof! Instant total degradation!

Honestly I didn't realize fingernails contained flesh, I thought fingernails were made of keratin,

I need some coffee.....

4. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

Gosh,and all along I heard Dr. Lee, Bob Grant,and others who were really part of the investigation, state that the fingernail scraping was not only degraded, but weak and contaminated!!

5. Paradox

Paradox Banned for Stupidity by RiverRat

First conclude, then work backwards to the imaginary facts that support your conclusion. Welcome to the middle ages.

6. BluesStrat

BluesStrat BANNED !!!!!

Somebody send Mame a copy of Steve Thomas' book. He explicitly states that the lab found NO blood or skin under her fingernails.

This is another myth started by that idiot Lou Smit who refered to the DNA under her nails by saying "she got a piece of her killer" - Once again proving that Smit isn't smart enough to understand DNA technology.

7. heymom

heymom Member

Lou Smit carries a lot of blame for his part

This is how spin works.

Get someone who can be put forward as an expert.
    Tell everyone that he is an expert, extremely smart, competent, etc.
    Have him say things that are wrong, but since he's an expert, he must know what he is talking about, right?
    Then keep confirming the lies that are first told, and if anyone questions the lies, just insist that your expert couldn't be wrong, because he's so smart, etc. etc. etc.
    (It helps if your target audience has been dumbed down by lack of training in logical thought, hasn't had proper education in science, and doesn't bother to try to think through things, can be controlled by the media, etc.)

Lou Smit is a Patsy for the DA's office. No smart person could go through the hoops and loops he's gone through to prove that Patsy and John had nothing to do with the death of their daughter. He is making the evidence fit his beliefs. It's called denial. We all do it, if we can't face the real truth. Problem in this case is that a little girl is dead and her killers went free because of this man.

Heymom

8. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Yeah and that potted plant would be an air fern!

Is there some plan in Boulder to make all the dumbest women on the planet live there? Seriously. Is there like a statue with the inscription "Bring me your tired, your retarded, your brain dead?"

Did Mame PHD happen to exlain why nobody could get one clean DNA strand out of this mound of flesh JBR clawed from her attacker? Does her dim and sausage-like mind even grasp the concept that DNA is inside the mitochondria of a cell, so if JBR had lots of skin cells, there'd be lots of DNA to read?

That is a stupid woman. A STUPID WOMAN!!!!

9. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

ROFL! "sausage like mind"!!!!! Now I have a new phrase for my school reports!

Of course anyone with half a sausage knows that a full DNA profile can be obtained from just one skin cell. Scratching a person would result in many skin cells being accumulated under the nails and of course these would be unlikely to degrade to the level of the Ramsey fingernail DNA within 24 hours.

10. BluesStrat

BluesStrat BANNED !!!!!

This is as stupid as when Jameson claimed JB fought to remove the cord from her neck because her DNA was found under her fingernails. Like every person in the world doesn't have their own DNA under their nails. How stupid can you get.

11. heymom

heymom Member

You can get pretty darn stupid, obviously. Well, YOU can't, but some people can.

12. Show Me

I think Suma can read...however the comprehension skills are very, very lowwwwwww.

13. BobC

I remember the first time mongoloidmame pushed this flesh-under-the-fingernails fraud--it was when she was simultaneously pushing her Krebs fraud. It was a two-for-one fraud from bargain-basement Mame! That was over five years ago I guess--and now she's still braying on and on, flaunting her ignorance and idiocy like a retarded, preening peacock. You'd think over the years she'd grow tired of being laughed at, but she seems to be actually feeding off it--and if the current size of her caboose is any indication, she's well fed.

14. Thor

Thor Active Member

For old time's sake, since this involves Toejam and hir forum.

Attached Files:

15. BobC

Omigod!!!!

16. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Dedicated to Mame

Human beings can always be counted on," says Dean Koontz in False Memory, "to assert with vigor their God-given right to be stupid."

I don't think, therefore I am not. - Ken Dockery

Stupidity is a capital offence.

Tragic Proof of a Missing 'Why?' Chromosome. - Frank Micle

One gene short of a chromosome. -Tom J

(gene pool) Lifeguard Is Now Off Duty - Kevin 84

Where the gene pool thins to a mere trickle- David Szabo

Are You Missing a Helix? - Matt Molnar

Making the Human Race Smarter, One Idiot at a Time. - Andrew

Too Stupid to Live. - Jonathan Sinclair

Gene Pool Reject - Danny Comsa

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool. - R. Bullitt

The difference between genius and idiocy? Genius has its limits. -TWS

Genius may have its limitations,
    but stupidity is not thus handicapped.

--Bill Liebler quoting Elbert Hubbard

It's better to be silent and thought the fool,
    than to speak and remove all doubt.

Celibacy is not hereditary. Too bad stupidity is.

Give up! The stone wall always wins! -Wokster

Friends Accumulate, But Idiots Multiply Exponentially -Ev DaSilva

Replace the gene pool filter, it's backing up! -Taraea

Dumber than a bag of hammers.
    Stupider than a box of rocks.
    K.A. Davis

One sandwich short of a picnic -M.A. Mayer

Against stupidity, the gods themselves contend in vain. -Friedrich von Schiller

Stupidity is a sexually transmitted (and terminal) disease. -A Johnson

The world's full of oxygen thieves. -K.Morrow

Got Brains? -N. Wanzer

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most -nesmad

There aretwo things in the universe
    that are truly abundant: Hydrogen and Stupidity.--
    Frank Zappa

Idiot proof is easy. Now, cretin proof, thats a challenge. -Graham
    Gravity

More at:

http://www.pkblogs.com/quackfiles/2005/08/darwin-awards-mottos.html

17. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

On pg 402 of DOI (pb version) John wrote- The foreign DNA under her fingernails would indicate to me that she must have awakened at some point and fought her attacker.

Yet, a few pages later on pg 406 he wrote- If JonBenet fought with her killer, she may have given us his DNA, which will ultimately be his downfall.

He goes from a "when" scenario to an "if" scenario, so even he knows what is under her nails doesn't amount to anything.

-Tea

18. MlazyV

MlazyV Banned for Stupidity

The autopsy pictures looked to me like she had biten her nails to the quick. In the autopsy there is even a statement to the effect affirming the nails are long enough to take clippings, as if this had been a question.

19. BobC

Guys--stop trying to cram information into Mame's head. It's useless. Her mind is like a barren , rocky valley where intelligence can find no purchase.

20. Show Me

Argh...I dislike Halloween since my kids grew up....I was hoping to avoid looking at any grotesque nauseating costumes....then Thor posted!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice