Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

FW is no more a suspect than mame is. Tracey and Lacy are not investigating FW. White is a suspect only in mame's fantasies.
    Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry,
    the philosophy which does not laugh,
    and the greatness which does not bow before children.

---Kahlil Gibran---

RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

Wink

I can't get a straight answer from her regarding her pending litigation so I don't think that I can tell you if she is being honest or not.

"Don't play dumb with me, RR! You're no good at it." The Punisher

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."

Quote Originally Posted by RiverRat
    I can't get a straight answer from her regarding her pending litigation so I don't think that I can tell you if she is being honest or not.

This is what I think about mame and her litigation -

1. She doesn't have a case
    2. She doesn't have money to hire lawyers
    3. She has a history of threatening posters who challenge her
    4. She has a history that, if she were smart, she would not want coming out.
    5. She risks having the truth come out about her.
    6. She has provided anyone she sues with a defense with her own many libelous posts on the Internet.
    7. No lawyer will take her case without big money up front.
    8. No lawyer will take her case once he finds out about her own posting history.
    9. No lawyer will take her case once he finds out about her involvement with Nancy Krebs and Lee Hill.
    10. No lawyer will take her case once he gets a gander at her financial default history. She would have to have a lot of money up front.
    11. No lawyer will take a case unless there were provable damages and a chance of recovering significant monies for himself and his client.
    12. Fluck mame.

---Kahlil Gibran---

RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

Wink

I'm sorry, I could barely hear you at the end....could you repeat #12 for me?

:wind:

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."

I'm sorry, I could barely hear you at the end....could you repeat #12 for me?

:wind:
    I don't want to offend anyone's tender sensibilities, but RR couldn't hear me, so I'll turn up #12.

FLUCK MAME

---Kahlil Gibran---

Wink

That's much better.....these eyes are not what they used to be, I thought it said Pluck Mame - which made no sense! Now....I understand.

That's much better.....these eyes are not what they used to be, I thought it said Pluck Mame - which made no sense! Now....I understand.
    Don't you pluck chickens?
    It's probably too late to get justice for JonBenét. Maybe it always was. But knowing where things went wrong is the first step to not going there again. **-- Alan Prendergast-Dec 21, 2006--**

Quote Originally Posted by Moab
    Don't you pluck chickens?
    What? Are you NOW calling us CHICKEN PLUCKERS? ::shocked2

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by koldkase
    What? Are you NOW calling us CHICKEN PLUCKERS? ::shocked2
    Well, yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    It's probably too late to get justice for JonBenét. Maybe it always was. But knowing where things went wrong is the first step to not going there again. **-- Alan Prendergast-Dec 21, 2006--**

That's IT! I'M SUING!!! I have never plucked a chicken in my life, although my hillbilly ancestors were big into chicken plucking. You are ruining my life and causing me disability with your horrible accusations. I'm suing immediately. I think I can get a lawyer, there was one in here a minute ago...oops, sorry, it was a mosquito. Close. Oh well.
    "We're not necessarily doubting that God will do the best for us; we are wondering how painful the best will turn out to be." - C.S. Lewis

MY OPINIONS - DO NOT COPY THEM ANYWHERE ELSE ON THE INTERNET!

Quote Originally Posted by heymom
    That's IT! I'M SUING!!! I have never plucked a chicken in my life, although my hillbilly ancestors were big into chicken plucking. You are ruining my life and causing me disability with your horrible accusations. I'm suing immediately. I think I can get a lawyer, there was one in here a minute ago...oops, sorry, it was a mosquito. Close. Oh well.
    Well shucks ma'am, if ya don't a pluck em, then ya get feathers stuck in yer teeth when ya eat em...bunch of doorstops! (fruitcakes)