Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

Well, you will really love knowing that jameson's hat there is "JustWatching."
    "Don't play dumb with me, RR! You're no good at it." The Punisher

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."

The "Beehive State" It's true. Look it up

Quote Originally Posted by RiverRat
    Mame
    Member since 8-20-06
    10-30-06, 07:22 PM (EST)

56. "RE: LOL"
    In response to message #55

LAST EDITED ON 10-30-06 AT 07:24 PM (EST)

Fleet White's bizarre behavior is well known all over this case in and out of Boulder. IF those over yonder had any REAL sources they would know that. The BPD is well aware of his craziness. In fact, Beckner came close to banning him from the police headquarters for his vile tantrums. He scared too many people.
    Edited to add:

They better get used to it over there cuz' I hear there are some interesting surprises in the offing..."
    Oh Dear God. Suma is so vile. Please, bring on the "surprises." Please.
    tgrif@xmission.com
    FFJ C/O Tricia Griffith
    6300 N Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H #214
    Park City UT

I am unaware of anyone who's profited from exploiting the Ramsey murder over a longer period of time, with a greater disregard for the principles of accuracy and fairness, than the production team of Mills and Tracey.They truly do inhabit a different moral universe from real journalists. It's the difference between journalism and propaganda.
    Alan Prendergast,reporter for Westword

The "Beehive State" It's true. Look it up

Quote Originally Posted by koldkase
    hahaha Yeah? Interesting surprises? What? Are they going to arrest WHITE now?

Get USED to it? If we're not used to mame's mental illness by now...not gonna' happen!

What a putz mame is if she thinks we're falling for the KREBBIE'S SOMETHING BIG IS COMING crap.

Three words mame: JOHN MARK KARR.

But I'm sure they LOVE it in swampland.
    I think the leader of the lunatic fringe is talking about surprises coming to FFJ. She has been threatening us/me for awhile. I think she thinks something big is going to happen to FFJ.

Yeah...right.
    tgrif@xmission.com
    FFJ C/O Tricia Griffith
    6300 N Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H #214
    Park City UT

I am unaware of anyone who's profited from exploiting the Ramsey murder over a longer period of time, with a greater disregard for the principles of accuracy and fairness, than the production team of Mills and Tracey.They truly do inhabit a different moral universe from real journalists. It's the difference between journalism and propaganda.
    Alan Prendergast,reporter for Westword

Something BIG already happened at FFJ.

THE TRUTH

But we know that mame wouldn't recognize the truth if Nancy Krebs told it. Because NANCY KREBS SAID JOHN RAMSEY MOLESTED HER AND RAN A CHILD SEX RING.

Should I repeat that? OK!

NANCY KREBS SAID JOHN RAMSEY MOLESTED HER AND RAN A CHILD SEX RING.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

Well, you will really love knowing that jameson's hat there is "JustWatching."
    You know what you should post there, RiverRat? Of course you do! Nancy Krebs telling LE that JOHN RAMSEY MOLESTED HER AS A CHILD AND WAS THEIR ACCOUNTANT.

Surely those lugheads can understand PLAIN ENGLISH...? No?

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

Wink

It shall be my honor to cut and post your above work of art.
    "Don't play dumb with me, RR! You're no good at it." The Punisher

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."

OH, what a sweetie you are, matey!

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Default RR--Good for You!

Congrats on exposing that blowhard Mary Suma on the topix Forum!

Now she'll have to slink away to a new venue.

Maybe she can join Lee Hill--that other blowhard --in his hiding place among the Indian Rights folks.

Just visited Topix.

I think Candy and Mame will eventually elope and adopt John Mark Karr and Krebs. A perfect union.
    PATSY RAMSEY WROTE THE RANSOM NOTE
    SHE WOULDN'T DO THAT FOR AN INTRUDER.
    PLEASE READ CHEROKEE'S ANALYSIS

http://66.98.176.96/~tricia/forums/s...ead.php?t=6404

Quote Originally Posted by Barbara
    I think Candy and Mame will eventually elope
    A perfect union.
    Why not! - It looks as if they're already sharing the same meds.

Quote Originally Posted by BluesStrat
    Why not! - It looks as if they're already sharing the same meds.
    ....and reputation too
    PATSY RAMSEY WROTE THE RANSOM NOTE
    SHE WOULDN'T DO THAT FOR AN INTRUDER.
    PLEASE READ CHEROKEE'S ANALYSIS

http://66.98.176.96/~tricia/forums/s...ead.php?t=6404

December 23
    Fleet and Priscilla attend the Ramsey's Christmas party. Fleet called 911, he claims by mistake, at the Party.
    From the Ramsey Book, Death Of Innocence, page 97: Patsy wrote:
    "During the party Fleet White used our phone to make a series of calls, trying to get some medicine to his mother in a hospital in Aspen, Colorado. Apparently he dialed wrong and got 911. The Police called back, but after checking with Fleet and the rest of the people at the house, Susan Stine informed them that the call was a mistake. The 911 call still remains somewhat of a mystery."
    The Ramseys have put Fleet White's 911 call out there many times in an effort to make White look guilty. They make it look mysterious and since it is "mysterious" it must be bad, and they can use it to make Fleet White look guilty.

That call will always "Still remains a mystery," but it has a very good possible explanation. Even the Ramseys say that Fleet White used their phone to make a series of calls trying to get some medicine to his mother in Apen. Chances are very good that the Ramseys did not have an Aspen phone book. Chances are also good that Fleet White did not have all the phone numbers he needed. Chances are also very good that he meant to call 411, the number for Information, not 911, the number for Emergency Assistance. Lots of people do that by mistake and for that reason, some places don't use 411 for information any more.
    So, if you were 6 yrs old, would you eat pineapple with a stranger in the middle of the night? What about the pineapple that was found in Jonbenet's small intestine?