Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

That is a wonderful example, Sue. Once again, Fleet was trying to help and winds up getting hurt.
    "Don't play dumb with me, RR! You're no good at it." The Punisher

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."

Default 911 call

I had read somewhere that it was necessary to dial a "9" to get an outside line at the Ramsey home. Perhaps Fleet dialed the "9" first and intended to dial the 411 and somehow missed or left off the "4".

Apart from anything - it was a Christmas party i.e. boozy get together. I wish I had a pound for every occasion we received a "wrong number" call late at night from a merrymaker.
    This is my opinion and it may not be copied in whole or in part without my written permission

RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

Mame
    Member since 8-20-06
    11-06-06, 03:18 PM (EST)

18. "RE: ??? accusing Fleet Jr."
    In response to message #14

Jameson, Nancy Krebs made her case with authorities in Boulder six years ago. She has been quiet ever since. She never tried to "make her case" she didn't want to convince anyone of anything. She did share what she knew in hopes a full investigation would take place to protect other young girls like her niece and others in the "next generation".
    The BPD did what they do so well...nothing

Mame
    Member since 8-20-06
    11-06-06, 02:54 PM (EST)

15. "Why?"
    In response to message #13

The DA in the case, I think his name was McDowell, fully supported Nancy. Because getting a conviction on rape back then was difficult in any case he chose to narrow the charges to ensure a conviction. The DA wanted Boykin behind bars. HOWEVER, there were files of documents that contained several hundred hours of interviews with people who connected her story to many areas. I don't know those areas...and never wanted to know them. It's interesting that when Nancy tried to obtain copies of the files a few years ago...they were ALL missing. Odd how so many things go "missing" in this case...There is a record they existed...but, the actual documents are gone, gone, gone...
    Jameson, if you want information on Krebs and any information about investigations you might call some of your sources. I know little about the exact details...I never wanted to know. I do know she is considered truthful.

Mame
    Member since 8-20-06
    11-06-06, 03:03 PM (EST)

16. "RE: Why?"
    In response to message #15

Nancy has no interest in talking to anyone about this. She courageously traveled to Boulder twice to bare her soul. She did the right thing. I rarely speak with her but when I do she will not speak about her past or anything to do with the Ramsey case. I can talk about the weather, my kids, pets, etc. but I am prohibited from talking about the case at all.
    This was a painful journey for her and those who stood by her. She has no interest in talking to anyone.

I will say this...no matter what anyone says to try and demean or discredit her...I will always believe there is a goodness about her rarely seen in our world. I honor the time I was in the presence of such grace and true goodness.

Mame
    Member since 8-20-06
    11-06-06, 03:12 PM (EST)

17. "RE: Why?"
    In response to message #16

I have one simple question? Why is this little story so important to some? Take a trip to FFJ or recent posts on the JonBenet threads at Topix where there are posts attacking my character, career and shockingly even my children.
    I have been threatened and have been forced to deal with veiled threats and posts of a personal nature for years. To see individuals go so low and try their best to run me off is disgusting. AND YOU HAVE TO ASK YOURSELF WHY?????

Why do I scare them so much? Why does Krebs scare them so much? In a case with years of sideshows why has this one touched a nerve? Why do they care?

My attorneys are gathering every post from every forum on the Internet that concerns me or Nancy Krebs. I hope they keep posting, I'm counting on it. Trust me...those who are involved in this conspiracy to sway the direction of this case and this story will be held accountable. You can count on that.

Mame
    Member since 8-20-06
    11-06-06, 03:28 PM (EST)

19. "RE: Why?"
    In response to message #17

There is NO WAY Mary Bienkowski was trying to make a name for herself. She had access to every detail of Nancy's life. Did she write a book? Do a TV news show? She has refused every offer from any media person asking for her cooperation. She said no to a documentary and any attempt from media to gain her confidence.
    Bienkowski has been threatened and she wouldn't be the first therapist whose practice was ruined by poisonous people with their own personal agenda.

Jameson, had Bienkowski joined the dog and pony show or showed even an inkling of "making a name for herself" I would join you suggesting this was the case. It's not.

Mame
    Member since 8-20-06
    11-06-06, 03:36 PM (EST)

20. "RE: Why?"
    In response to message #19

Jameson, you have to be joking with the following:
    Nancy got attention AND

"Travel, good food, medical treatment..."

Believe me Jameson, I'm a great cook but this kind of travel excursion will NEVER be featured in the New York Times travel section!!! Think about your statement.

I'd like to remind you the BPD has photographs of her stun gun injuries that "went to the bone"...I'm sure Lee Hill told you that as well...I saw them with my own eyes. I accompanied her to the hospital in Boulder...believe me this was NOT a trip to the Mao Clinic!!! The hospital was swarming with cops and she was treated far worse than any person visiting an American hospital.

A major hospital in Denver and the Denver Safe House have full documentation of her injuries and medical state when she arrived in Colorado.

Anyone who suggests travel, food and medical treatment was the carrot that moved her to come forward has a pretty low understanding of comfort and "fun". Honestly having witnessed this "trip" and viewed the injustice it makes me sick to even read such words.

Disagree, discount...but, please do it with some respect.

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."

Mary Suma - Sources Please! Re-Post the post where "there are posts attacking my character, career and shockingly even my children." happened.

"Why do I scare them so much? Why does Krebs scare them so much? In a case with years of sideshows why has this one touched a nerve? Why do they care?"

Scared? Hardly.

Putting out Information that you Omit? Definitely.

Quote Originally Posted by RiverRat
    Nancy Krebs made her case with authorities in Boulder six years ago. She has been quiet ever since.
    Quiet? - or locked up in a rubber room someplace?

Angry

"My attorneys are gathering every post from every forum on the Internet that concerns me or Nancy Krebs. I hope they keep posting, I'm counting on it. Trust me...those who are involved in this conspiracy to sway the direction of this case and this story will be held accountable. You can count on that."

Did she just accuse me of having an involvement in a conspiracy regarding murder?!

The beginning of the end of Mary Suma at the BB.

Ashley will be so disappointed when she goes. She loves the FW bashing, no matter how ridiculous or dirty it is. Well...let me rephrase it....when and IF Ashley ever figures it out she'll be disappointed and then continue kissing Jam's :(:(:( telling her how wonderful she is to kick out a troublemaker just like she did with Candy.

I hope Jeff Johnson sticks around; over there, he's just about the ONLY one who makes any sense
    PATSY RAMSEY WROTE THE RANSOM NOTE
    SHE WOULDN'T DO THAT FOR AN INTRUDER.
    PLEASE READ CHEROKEE'S ANALYSIS

http://66.98.176.96/~tricia/forums/s...ead.php?t=6404

Default That wacky mame!

Grass-roots reporter, successor to Woodward and Bernstein, heroine to the poor and oppressed, nurturer to crack-ridden lawyers and rescuer of the downtrodden prostitutes of the world, collector of dirty socks for worthy causes, etc., etc., etc.

In a battle between her and jams, I have to choose mame, because she, at least, has a heart.

Quote Originally Posted by RiverRat
    Mary Suma - Sources Please! Re-Post the post where "there are posts attacking my character, career and shockingly even my children." happened.

Well this is interesting. There is a thread at Topix where Mame suddenly makes a comment about someone saying something about her children. I read back on that thread and could find no post about her children. Then I remembered that she started a thread at jameson's claiming that we were saying that she was involved with Michael tracey in the karr scam when we most certainly had not. Indeed, she had completely misinterpreted a post thinking that someone was posting about John Mark karr when in fact they were referring to Fleet White!

That wasn't the only post she mis-read/misinterpreted. There was another example around the same time of something that she got back to front. At the time I thought her inability to get things right was very telling. Now I am wondering if she is deliberately misinterpreting things in an effort to discredit some folks. Kind of like the sitcom where the woman realises she's about to get caught out on something so she screeches "How dare you" and slaps some poor innocent guy in the face. Then she makes a big song and dance about men who take advantage of women before storming out. Everyone's attention is now on the poor guy who doesn't know what hit him whilst the real guilty party makes her escape!

ETA - I take it back, YumYum did mention her kids but it wasn't in any way a threat.
    This is my opinion and it may not be copied in whole or in part without my written permission

Quote Originally Posted by LurkerXIV
    Grass-roots reporter, successor to Woodward and Bernstein, heroine to the poor and oppressed, nurturer to crack-ridden lawyers and rescuer of the downtrodden prostitutes of the world, collector of dirty socks for worthy causes, etc., etc., etc.
    QUICK! Someone post a sound file of the theme to "Mighty Mouse"!
    "HERE I COME TO SAVE THE DAYyyyy!"