Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by LurkerXIV
    Grass-roots reporter, successor to Woodward and Bernstein, heroine to the poor and oppressed, nurturer to crack-ridden lawyers and rescuer of the downtrodden prostitutes of the world, collector of dirty socks for worthy causes, etc., etc., etc.

In a battle between her and jams, I have to choose mame, because she, at least, has a heart.
    I'll take that bet: at least jams is cognizant of what she does, which gives her an even chance of not going to jail on a barking dog charge, while mame seems to be operating in a fog, completely unawares that she's running people over left and right because she likes the song on the radio so much. :lamb:

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

hahaha Yeah, turns out that POOOOOOOOOR MAME, so PUT upon, when ALL SHE DID WAS HELP A WOMAN SPREAD LIES ABOUT A MAN, lies so vile I wouldn't wish them on my worst enemy, is BEING THREATENED BY NONE OTHER THAN OUR VERY OWN YUMMIE!

Seems Yum Yum, whom I think we ALL KNOW probably can't operate a vehicle, and so should mame since SHE KNOWS EVERYTHING, said some meanie babeanie things about POOOOOOOOOOOR MAME....

But not to worry about LIBEL problems, Yummie, as MAME has now POSTED what you said AT THE SWAMP. hehehe That would IMPLY that SHE is not worried about LIBEL, SINCE SHE REPEATED IT WORD FOR WORD, only her HEALTH. She says she is very frightened...or not...can't remember which it is...but it's ONE OR THE OTHER!

hehehe Not to worry mame, we got your back. WE ATE YUM YUM LAST WEEK! He was just too tasty, doncha' know.... GRILLED! But we did him RARE, not well done, out of RESPECT for him.... He won't be scaring any more innocent wimin around here!

You're welcome.

[edited to correct dangling participle...long day]
    Last edited by koldkase; November 7, 2006, 6:39 pm at Tue Nov 7 18:39:17 UTC 2006.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

Not so fast....there was a crumb left over so I had Double Y cloned. I couldn't resist.....something about a man that will take Suma's actions and cram them down her throat makes me tingle. Plus - He is my Left Nut.

Morning mame.
    "Don't play dumb with me, RR! You're no good at it." The Punisher

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."

RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

Talking Fbi Alert!!!!!

Mame
    Member since 8-20-06
    11-06-06, 07:58 PM (EST)

23. "The Authorities"
    In response to message #21

LAST EDITED ON 11-06-06 AT 08:00 PM (EST)

The posts from "over yonder" and on Topix have gone way too far. Since there is nothing wrong with my kids, none of them are in the wrong place or in any way estranged from me, no one is DUMPSTER DIVING, and I live nowhere near my mother. I take these questions regarding where my children are as a personal threat.

I have been advised by professionals these posts need to immediately be sent to the FBI. That is being done now.

Here is an example of one of the posts:

DimWit
    ISP location: United States

Reply »
    |
    Flag for Review
    5 hrs ago

Awwwww ... poor baby Suma. Did I hurt yer feelers? I asked a very simple question ..."Where are your kids?"... and you refuse to answer. I KNEW you would, and we both know why.

What is "vile" about my simple question ... and why does it hurt so much, Mary? It's nowhere near as vile as the smit you spew about Fleet and Priscilla and their kids. Imagine how THEY must feel about you!

When you welcomed the sicko NAsty Krebs to live with you, you might as well have left your kids with John Mark Karr, Ms Suma. After all, Nasty Krebs had ADMITTED to have been a willing participant in her claimed child sex ring right up to the time that you welcomed her into your home to "play with YOUR children". What kind of mother would put their kids in that kind of jeopardy?!!! BTW ... Where ARE your kids today, Mary?

BTW ... how did your dumpster diving for lunch go today? I heard recent sightings of you chin deep in the dumpster behind that TacoBell near your Mom's house. Why that locale, and not in your beloved Boulder. Surely the quality of dumpster goodies is better in Boulder! Ohhhh! I get it! You wanna be near your kids! Yo! Respek!...DimWit"

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."

po' po' mame. my bleeding little heart just goes pitty pat for her. someone throw the po' thing a donut hole. i just know i won't sleep tonight for worrying about po' po' mamey sumac living in fear of yummie yummie.

it must suck to be mame.
    Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry,
    the philosophy which does not laugh,
    and the greatness which does not bow before children.

---Kahlil Gibran---

Quote Originally Posted by Watching You
    It must suck to be mame.
    I'm happy to report that thanks to the ongoing efforts of WY and RR, I'm very slowly catching on to all the puns around here.

Wink

"it must suck to be mame"

Or is it the other way around?

Mame
    Member since 8-20-06
    11-07-06, 10:20 AM (EST)

40. "RE: hard to believe????"
    In response to message #39

LAST EDITED ON 11-07-06 AT 10:23 AM (EST)

Lovely Pigeon's "research" was one sided and completely led by Nancy's family. Her research has never been viable and is likened to the BPD's cursory look at her information.

It makes NO sense to discount the in depth research into Krebs and White done by professional investigators...and turn to LP's "research" for truth. I can't and won't do that...

Again, it takes far deeper research into familial and generational abuse to understand anything about this situation. Fortunately, the people looking into this are seasoned and experienced in this type of abuse.

I have no more comments about Krebs. I suspect there will be a lot to chew on regarding Fleet White in the weeks to come. At least that's what I hear...."

Quote Originally Posted by Mame
    I suspect there will be a lot to chew on regarding Fleet White in the weeks to come.
    Is this another pun from Mame herself?

Originally Posted by Mame
    I suspect there will be a lot to chew on regarding Fleet White in the weeks to come.

I think that's called "dead crow." Leftovers from the Karr Wretch.

Heymom
    "We're not necessarily doubting that God will do the best for us; we are wondering how painful the best will turn out to be." - C.S. Lewis

MY OPINIONS - DO NOT COPY THEM ANYWHERE ELSE ON THE INTERNET!

Quote Originally Posted by RiverRat
    Mame
    Member since 8-20-06
    11-07-06, 10:20 AM (EST)

40. "RE: hard to believe????"
    In response to message #39

LAST EDITED ON 11-07-06 AT 10:23 AM (EST)

Lovely Pigeon's "research" was one sided and completely led by Nancy's family. Her research has never been viable and is likened to the BPD's cursory look at her information.

It makes NO sense to discount the in depth research into Krebs and White done by professional investigators...and turn to LP's "research" for truth. I can't and won't do that...

Again, it takes far deeper research into familial and generational abuse to understand anything about this situation. Fortunately, the people looking into this are seasoned and experienced in this type of abuse.

I have no more comments about Krebs. I suspect there will be a lot to chew on regarding Fleet White in the weeks to come. At least that's what I hear...."

WTF, is she STILL saying there are seasoned and experienced investigators looking into the Krebs thing? Is she stuck in some kind of time warp, or something? Remember when she said the FBI was investigating? Haha, the FBI took one look at that case and knew Krebs was not credible and neither was Suma. She kept saying for months that the FBI was investigating, and Shadow kept telling her the FBI was NOT investigating. It was really funny, because she kept talking about all her sources, and she didn't know squat.

She rants about deep research into familial and generational abuse and how everyone who disagrees with her needs to do the research, but when someone says they have done the research, she completely ignores them and keeps saying they need to do the research.

I think she has become completely unhinged. She may even be deranged, but that is something a psychiatrist would have to determine.
    Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry,
    the philosophy which does not laugh,
    and the greatness which does not bow before children.

---Kahlil Gibran---

Angry

Her sources had the power to pull John Mark Karr in.......I, for one, am listening to every word she leaks.