Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

You'll like this:

Mame
    Member since 8-20-06
    11-08-06, 07:57 AM (EST)

24. "RE: Fleet's History"
    In response to message #23

How much should we know?
    There isn't a murder case in history, especially unsolved murder cases that there haven't been a number of suspects discussed over and over again. This is a public process...when injustice is present it's part of the public process to discuss and debate.

Sorry Evening, every suspect is just that...a suspect. To try and circumvent that is absolutely wrong. It doesn't matter if a suspect puts themselves in the public eye or not. And certainly the Whites are at the top of the list in putting themselves in the public eye, far more than any other suspect. With all their letters to the editor, letters to the governor...they even wrote a letter in the Kobe Bryant case!!! Fleet went to jail and even had amesia on the stand when he was asked questions.

It has nothing to do with being a public figure. They're all public figures...whether they want to be or not. Honoring one suspects privacy and not the others based on our "feelings" is just not kosher...

Part of our public process in a democracy is freedom of speech. This case is no different than Jack the Ripper, the Lindberg baby, etc.

How much should we know?
    There isn't a murder case in history, especially unsolved murder cases that there haven't been a number of suspects discussed over and over again. This is a public process...when injustice is present it's part of the public process to discuss and debate.
    The problem is that Fleet is not a suspect, and then why aren't you discussing Uncle Johnny as well as Fleet? He is the only REAL suspect left that is alive.

Sorry Evening, every suspect is just that...a suspect. To try and circumvent that is absolutely wrong. It doesn't matter if a suspect puts themselves in the public eye or not. And certainly the Whites are at the top of the list in putting themselves in the public eye, far more than any other suspect. With all their letters to the editor, letters to the governor...they even wrote a letter in the Kobe Bryant case!!! Fleet went to jail and even had amesia on the stand when he was asked questions.
    Since when does a letter to the editor make one a public figure? Since when does letter writing make one a public figure? AND...just what was the reason Fleet HAD to write all those letter? Could it be..............Krebs? could it be............the libel and slander? Could it be...........YOU????? Fleet was forced to become a name in this case because of you and people like you. I have no doubt, as evidenced by his stance today, that he has no desire to be a public figure, but you and your lunacy just won't allow that to happen.

It has nothing to do with being a public figure. They're all public figures...whether they want to be or not. Honoring one suspects privacy and not the others based on our "feelings" is just not kosher...
    WELL THEN, what seems to be the problem with calling you Mary Suma and posting the things we know about you and your past, etc.???? YOU made yourself a public figure, by your own standards, Miss Journalist, grass roots reporter. You continue to claim inside knowledge, inside sources, etc. and that makes YOU a public figure and as such, you are open for discussion, including your finances, legal troubles, children, parents, ancestry, where you live, you know, all the things you think it okay to discuss about Fleet White.

So, go tell your lawyer that Miss Public Figure, Mary Suma is being outed on the internet, real name and all! Oh and don't forget WHY you are being discussed as a public figure. You can't have it both ways. What's good for the Whites and THEIR children must also be good enough for the Suma family

Now THAT'S KOSHER!

Part of our public process in a democracy is freedom of speech. This case is no different than Jack the Ripper, the Lindberg baby, etc.
    Keep that in mind BEFORE you start your whining!
    PATSY RAMSEY WROTE THE RANSOM NOTE
    SHE WOULDN'T DO THAT FOR AN INTRUDER.
    PLEASE READ CHEROKEE'S ANALYSIS

http://66.98.176.96/~tricia/forums/s...ead.php?t=6404

RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

Default Like it?!

Honey - I LOVED it! Between my Buddies here.....and jameson.....I really don't have to lift a finger anymore!
    "Don't play dumb with me, RR! You're no good at it." The Punisher

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."

Well, well, well (snicker), how sweet is this? little ole mame is getting her comeuppance.

Quick she was to call one of our members a criminal, and all the time she was nothing but a scam artist, herself. What a hoot!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (!!! just for you, suma scam artist). I can just see the smoke coming out of all her orifices that she's been exposed, and there's not a damn thing she can do about it. IT'S ALL TRUE, and It's All Public Record. Ooooooh, that must really blister her self-described "cute little as$."

At least our member has paid his debt to society, unlike Miss Self-Righteous Hypocrite.

Stick a fork in mame. She's way past well done.
    Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry,
    the philosophy which does not laugh,
    and the greatness which does not bow before children.

---Kahlil Gibran---

Quote Originally Posted by Watching You
    Stick a fork in mame. She's way past well done.
    When someone is this well-done...well...the consistency is like rubber (bounces don'tchaknow) but I guess it still resembles CHICKEN.
    It's probably too late to get justice for JonBenét. Maybe it always was. But knowing where things went wrong is the first step to not going there again. **-- Alan Prendergast-Dec 21, 2006--**

Quote Originally Posted by RiverRat
    Honey - I LOVED it! Between my Buddies here.....and jameson.....I really don't have to lift a finger anymore!
    I hear ya', RR. It feels really good, doesn't it. Excuse me while I try to wipe this smirk off my face.

---Kahlil Gibran---

RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Watching You
    I hear ya', RR. It feels really good, doesn't it. Excuse me while I try to wipe this smirk off my face.
    Nah, you leave that Smirk right there - you earned it!

Morning, Mame.....and her little Esquire too!
    "Don't play dumb with me, RR! You're no good at it." The Punisher

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."

Quote Originally Posted by Spade
    Now that suma has moved back to Chicago, leaving the taxpayers of Colorado with a worthless tax lien for $8,000 and the taxpayers of the United States with $202,000 in unpaid taxes, maybe the State of Illinois will have a shot at her for the $25,851 in unpaid taxes she stiffed them for in 1997. The lien is filed in Sangamon County (97R3968).
    Spade, I'm wondering if you might just have the wrong "Suma".

The State of Illinois has a flat 3% income tax. If Suma (or anyone else) owes Illinois $25,851 in taxes for 1997, it means their taxable income would have been $861,700. Hardly the income level Mame would make.

If that amount happens to be 1997 real estate taxes that are owed, in Sagamon County (which is mostly cornfield 200 miles away from Chicago), Mame would have owned a home or farm valued well over 2 million dollars. Again, not a realistic option for Mame.

Are these documents you found available online, and can you post them?

Not unless there is another Mary L Suma using SS#076-42-**** issued in New York in 1966 she was 12. Do not assume that the $25,851 is for one year's income. Suma has been a deadbeat for a long time.
    Sounds like you've done your homework, Spade. I wasn't aware Mame lived in Illinois for that long of a time period after the Ramsey crime.

Please read all posts carefully before making misleading comments.
    "$25,851 in unpaid taxes she stiffed them for in 1997"
    Just how much more carefully would you like me to read that line?

Whatever the case, sounds like Mame better get busy and start jumping some really rich dudes!

There's no statute of limitations on owed taxes, is there? I don't think they can be discharged via bankruptcy, either. Ms. Suma certainly does seem to thumb her nose at authority, doesn't she. Why doesn't that surprise me?

---Kahlil Gibran---

Actually there is. You are correct that bankruptcy does not clear taxes, however, after a lien is placed they expire in 10 years. Maybe that is what she is waiting for! She only has one more year to go.

It's probably too late to get justice for JonBenét. Maybe it always was. But knowing where things went wrong is the first step to not going there again. **-- Alan Prendergast-Dec 21, 2006--**