Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Watching You
    There's no statute of limitations on owed taxes, is there? I don't think they can be discharged via bankruptcy, either. Ms. Suma certainly does seem to thumb her nose at authority, doesn't she. Why doesn't that surprise me?
    I have noted a trend amongst the RST in that they seem to share a common disregard for Law Enforcement! I've questioned this before. As someone who wouldn't even stop on a double yellow line, I simply don't understand it!
    This is my opinion and it may not be copied in whole or in part without my written permission

Quote Originally Posted by Moab
    Actually there is. You are correct that bankruptcy does not clear taxes, however, after a lien is placed they expire in 10 years. Maybe that is what she is waiting for! She only has one more year to go.

Whoa, really? Even federal and state income taxes? It must have something to do with the lien law, itself. Maybe that's why her stint at that dinky radio station came to such an abrupt halt - perhaps the tax people had caught up with her and were garnishing her wages? I think that if they have got anything from her in those 10 years, the lien is renewed. I read that somewhere, but don't remember where.
    Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry,
    the philosophy which does not laugh,
    and the greatness which does not bow before children.

---Kahlil Gibran---

Quote Originally Posted by Jayelles
    I have noted a trend amongst the RST in that they seem to share a common disregard for Law Enforcement! I've questioned this before. As someone who wouldn't even stop on a double yellow line, I simply don't understand it!

Well, I'm like you, Jayelles. I stop at yellow lights while everyone else rolls through red lights. I think it has something to do with one's experience with LE - I've never had a problem with any law enforcement officer, because I was brought up to respect them. If you're not doing anything wrong or not around anyone who is doing anything wrong, chances are you'll never have have much contact with LE. I've noticed that those who like to cross lines or at least challenge them often have run-ins with the law, and they don't like them because of that.

And, therefore, one might assume that common disregard for LE at the swamp might mean they've had their share of run-ins with the law, themselves because they crossed lines they shouldn't have. Problems with authority - you'll see it with many offenders.

---Kahlil Gibran---

Quote Originally Posted by Spade
    Not unless there is another Mary L Suma using SS#076-42-**** issued in New York in 1966 she was 12. Do not assume that the $25,851 is for one year's income. Suma has been a deadbeat for a long time.
    Spade, have you had time to send the information you found regarding Mary Suma to the appropriate law enforcement personnel? Surely they would like to know that Mary Suma is alive and well and posting all over the net at Susan Bennett's Webbsleuths and Topix. She obviously has time to sit on the computer all day and make up malicious stories about innocent people. Wouldn't it be a better use of her time to get a job and start paying some of the back taxes she owes?

Mary Suma's IP number could be traced, and her current residence found. I think LE in Illinois (and maybe a few other places) would be very interested in the information you have provided here.

I have to say, I don't like posting people's personal information to this extent on the forum. I think this would be better done in private. I understand the motivation and appreciate that people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones, but I don't much care for threats myself, and so don't like seeing them here, either. I'm very uncomfortable with this. JMO.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

The information I posted about suma is a small fraction of the personal information I possess. What I did post is available from public record. For years suma has posted my personal information and has accused me and my family of being pedophiles and murderers.

For the last month, suma has posted on two different forums similar lies about about the White family. My goal is to put a stop to her slander. Today, for the 1st time in recent memory, suma hasn't posted a word.

Sorry you are uncomfortable koldkase, but If the situation comes up again I will take the same action.
    "Don't play dumb with me, RR! You're no good at it." The Punisher

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."

The information I posted about suma is a small fraction of the personal information I possess. What I did post is available from public record. For years suma has posted my personal information and has accused me and my family of being pedophiles and murderers.

For the last month, suma has posted on two different forums similar lies about about the White family. My goal is to put a stop to her slander. Today, for the 1st time in recent memory, suma hasn't posted a word.

Sorry you are uncomfortable koldkase, but If the situation comes up again I will take the same action.
    I understand, Spade. I'm not opposed to shutting mame up. And it's not my forum.

I know they fight dirty. I know they have no honor, in spite of their narcissistic self-image.

But we have had a fairly blurred line we don't often cross on this issue. For obvious reasons.

I guess I'd rather see a link or something to the info, that's all, rather than the posting of it here. I know it's much the same thing, so maybe I'm simply not comfortable with it because I don't want to be like mame nor her cronies. not in the least.

Obviously, others here feel otherwise. No problem. I'm not the forum police, and I'm not trying to be, really, I'm not. I guess I'm just throwing up a flag of caution so we don't become like them.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

Very good points, KK, and thank you for being protective of the forum. I think that we all wish that we didn't have to fight fire with fire but look where being nice has got us.....

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."

The "Beehive State" It's true. Look it up

KK, I second RR's comments. You have great points and well taken too.

At FFJ I think we all pride ourselves in sticking to the truth and not dragging innocent people through the mud like Mary Suma and Susan Bennet have done in the past.

But sometimes we need to dig deeper for other truths to help stop the lies.

First and foremost, Spade is responsible for his posting. He knows that.

Mary Suma is warming up again. Starting up again. Just think where Suma and Krebs would be if we didn't expose them for the liars that they are.

Yet, even though their lies are well known, Suma continues to her crap. Like Spade said, Suma even accused him and his family of being pedophiles.

Before Suma is allowed to drag the Whites and Spade through the mud AGAIN with her lies someone needs to try and stop her. Legally, without threats. Just stop her with the truth.

If these documents were not available to all of us it would be one thing. But everything Spade posted is available to the public. If Spade would have provided a link to the documents MORE information would have been revealed.

All the documents do is allow us to decide what type of person Suma is. Is she responsible? Trustworthy?

Like RiverRat said, playing nice hasn't gotten stopped the lies. Now, we just need to stick to the truth and expose it no matter where we find it.
    tgrif@xmission.com
    FFJ C/O Tricia Griffith
    6300 N Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H #214
    Park City UT

I am unaware of anyone who's profited from exploiting the Ramsey murder over a longer period of time, with a greater disregard for the principles of accuracy and fairness, than the production team of Mills and Tracey.They truly do inhabit a different moral universe from real journalists. It's the difference between journalism and propaganda.
    Alan Prendergast,reporter for Westword

I second Tricia and RR. In any other circumstances, I would be right there with KK, objecting to putting personal information on the forum, but in this case, the ends justify the means.

mame has posted personal information about Spade anywhere she could, and she's been doing so for years. Her purpose has been to discredit him, because he knows so much about the people involved in the JBR case - far more than she'll ever know. Her whole agenda has been to get FW, no matter whose civil or moral rights she has to trample on to get him. She's not given up, she's only gone into hiding a few times after she got trounced royally on the forums. She is dishonest, and nobody has to just sit back and take her continued slander without showing her for the total hippocrite she is.

Suma made herself a public person when she volunteered her name and personal information on the forums. She made herself a public person when she became an advocate for Krebs, a woman with known mental problems, and interviewed her and subsequently offered the taped interviews on the Internet, calling herself a grass-roots reporter. When a person puts forth a self-righteous front, purposely revealing personal information on someone else to achieve her own evil ends, then it's time to stop that person. Suma has caused damage to the Whites and also to Spade. He stopped her cold.

I don't have a problem with it, this time.

---Kahlil Gibran---

Well, I do believe that people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.... I just wish that the hate-fuelled agenda posting would stop. There is no more evidence pointing to Fleet White than there is pointing to the Ramseys. However, the Ramseys WERE in the house and there is no evidence to place Fleet White there.

IMO, we have two couples - the Ramseys who were/are rich, charismatic, highly litigious, charming and willing to bake cookies for journalists. Then we have the Whites who didn't do the chat show circuit or entertain journalists or sue anyone. Fleet got in a paddy because the case wasbn't being solved and JonBenet's parents weren't going down to the police station for interviews the way he and his family had to. Then we have a bunch of house cleaners in Charlevoix who were no doubt charmed and cookied by the Ramseys and who are eager to go online and say that Fleet was creepy. They say they aren't gossips, but at least one of their membership has been posting a pile of tittle tattle on the Internet .... "He says, she says, I said, she said....."

Then we've got the other gossip about the SS#. Did these people ever contemplate that there could be errors in a computer database???? Heaven forbid! Several years ago, we paid for an Experion listing about ourselves to see what was being held online about us. There were several mistakes which had to be corrected. We were even listed as having stayed at an address in a town where we'd never even been! It's terrifying to think that someday, someone would post that on the Internet as "proof" that we were involved in some heinous crimes when the real culprit was some 17 year old data entry clerk whose mind wasn't on the job!

Why does any of this make Fleet a more likely killer? As far as I can see, there is NOTHING in this man's life which suggests that he would likely throttle a beautiful 6 year old child. ANyone who looked at the Ramseys the wrong way got a letter from Lin Wood - do the FWDIs think he's an easy target because he's ignored their shenanigans? I really wish he'd hire a lawyer to send a few letters out - H*ll I'd donate a few $$s to the fund if he did.
    This is my opinion and it may not be copied in whole or in part without my written permission

Cool

24 Hours of Mame Free Fine Listening!!!!

I know that this was not the the Buzz she was looking for...