Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
    RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

Nancy Drew
    ISP location: Chicago, IL Reply »
    |Flag for Review 37 min ago
    RR, for the record Fleet White is a suspect in this murder...he has been since day one.

And Spade is known by everyone to have been manipulating this case since day one. Pretty weird, huh?

End of story.
    "Don't play dumb with me, RR! You're no good at it." The Punisher

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."

Quote Originally Posted by RiverRat
    Nancy Drew
    ISP location: Chicago, IL Reply »
    |Flag for Review 37 min ago
    RR, for the record Fleet White is a suspect in this murder...he has been since day one.

And Spade is known by everyone to have been manipulating this case since day one. Pretty weird, huh?

End of story.
    This is really a very disturbed woman RR.

Speaking of disturbed women, I just noted something (showing my focus when reading anything by Candy) that struck a chord with me after all the discussion over the past few days regarding Fleet White and what he may or may not know, evidentiary or nuance. Notice the careful wording of Lin Wood's quote, as trotted around as support of the Ramseys by the Whites ala RST:

--------------------

Lin Wood on Fleet White's testimony in his deposition: "I would characterize Fleet White's testimony in general as being very favorable to John and Patsy Ramsey." "I have every confidence that as a factual witness, Fleet would never say anything to harm John or Patsy."
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------

Of course. The only real "factual" witness/es are The Ramseys. They were the only ones there! You could insert anybody's name into Lin Wood's quote and it would sound like full support of the suspects.
    PATSY RAMSEY WROTE THE RANSOM NOTE
    SHE WOULDN'T DO THAT FOR AN INTRUDER.
    PLEASE READ CHEROKEE'S ANALYSIS

http://66.98.176.96/~tricia/forums/s...ead.php?t=6404

Quote Originally Posted by Barbara
    This is really a very disturbed woman RR.

Speaking of disturbed women, I just noted something (showing my focus when reading anything by Candy) that struck a chord with me after all the discussion over the past few days regarding Fleet White and what he may or may not know, evidentiary or nuance. Notice the careful wording of Lin Wood's quote, as trotted around as support of the Ramseys by the Whites ala RST:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Of course. The only real "factual" witness/es are The Ramseys. They were the only ones there! You could insert anybody's name into Lin Wood's quote and it would sound like full support of the suspects.
    Great find Barbara, and here I thought that specialty belonged to the Skank!

RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

Mame
    Member since 8-20-06
    11-10-06, 01:51 PM (EST)

60. "RE: Threat of Personal Harm....."
    In response to message #59

Oh dear...
    The natives are restless over yonder. Instead of staying quiet to lessen the blow against Tricia they persist with their personal attacks. That's not too smart...

They must not have a good media attorney. How unfortunate."

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."

Quote Originally Posted by RiverRat
    Mame
    11-10-06, 01:51 PM (EST)
    The natives are restless over yonder. Instead of staying quiet to lessen the blow against Tricia they persist with their personal attacks.
    Wake up RR. that one went right past you.
    :wind:

Mame
    Member since 8-20-06
    11-11-06, 07:54 PM (EST)

3. "RE: Stupidity on the forums"
    In response to message #2

LAST EDITED ON 11-11-06 AT 07:58 PM (EST)

I have no interest in getting involved in Flying Monkey fodder. We've watched them push further and further until they've gone way past anything remotely legal. They're trying to scare me off but it's not working.
    My life, my children, my career and my reputation are all healthy and well. I happen to live far outside the dark corners of their minds. Those dreadful people live in a small world with small minds and small thoughts...if they didn't they would be discussing the Ramsey case.

I love it when I get to them. They look so absolutely ridiculous...first they call me stupid, CRAZY and oh so insignificant. If that's the case why do they spend so damn much energy on me? Why do they lie about me so much? My lawyers love it. I suspect Lin Wood is capturing all their fun to use in court for "context".

Tricia and her crew will never be in the league of Huff and the other well known crime writers and followers. They would never put up with such middle school morons.

Edited to add: They've pushed this so far I've had two lawyers call me offering to help.

Mame
    Member since 8-20-06
    11-11-06, 08:21 PM (EST)

6. "RE: Stupidity on the forums"
    In response to message #5

LAST EDITED ON 11-11-06 AT 08:42 PM (EST)

Well, if he's not a public figure then Santa, Janet, Helgoth, Chris Wolfe, Karr and every other suspect is NOT a public figure.
    Evening look at all you've said about Santa and Janet. For ten years every single possible perp has been trotted through these forums...and discussed ad nauseum. White is no different...except in their minds. It's clear they have NO real contacts in Boulder as they would know what a nut job White is thought to be with every person involved in this case who has come in contact with him. Well, except Steve Thomas.

The "Beehive State" It's true. Look it up

Mary Suma wrote:

Edited to add: They've pushed this so far I've had two lawyers call me offering to help.
    What a lie. What a lying piece of garbage.

Mary Suma the reason we get so "upset" at you is because you and your little dog have tried to destroy an innocent family. Since the posters at FFJ really take offense when we see idiots lying and smearing good people who did nothing wrong we try and stop it.

You have TWO lawyers who want to take on the Internet. My a$$
    tgrif@xmission.com
    FFJ C/O Tricia Griffith
    6300 N Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H #214
    Park City UT

I am unaware of anyone who's profited from exploiting the Ramsey murder over a longer period of time, with a greater disregard for the principles of accuracy and fairness, than the production team of Mills and Tracey.They truly do inhabit a different moral universe from real journalists. It's the difference between journalism and propaganda.
    Alan Prendergast,reporter for Westword

Quote Originally Posted by Tricia
    You have TWO lawyers who want to take on the Internet. My a$$
    I hope they're two REALLY stupid lawyers who won't pull your credit report, Mame!

Wink

Mame
    Member since 8-20-06
    11-12-06, 06:43 AM (EST)

9. "RE: Stupidity on the forums"
    In response to message #8

Don, I couldn't agree more...I have never said White was guilty. I've said he is suspect. You and Eve have dozens and dozens of threads on Santa and Janet. Take a look through the archives at the scores of perps that have come through these forums? This is no different.
    Ashley is absolutely right. Anyone close to that child at the time of the murder is suspect.

Quote Originally Posted by Mame
    Ashley is absolutely right. Anyone close to that child at the time of the murder is suspect.
    Gee, can you get any closer then the three people who were IN THE HOUSE?
    (And these people wonder why we call them morons.)

"...I have never said White was guilty. I've said he is suspect."

Yeah, well, if mame's so securely picking and choosing between lawyers, maybe she should PUT UP OR SHUT UP.

And now that gutter candy has left the scene, it seems that mame is now claiming that SHE has taken gutter candy's place as the SPOKESPERSON FOR EVERYONE IN BOULDER, INCLUDING LE. I swear, they must be chatty in that town. Around here, LE doesn't spill their guts to just any old windbag who happens to blow in....

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.