The Judge's Decision

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Mar 23, 2002.

1. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Candy has posted the judge's decision at CS.

I would like to address a portion of it .

The judge wrote:
    Mr. Thomas personally markets the book on the internet, via his web site forstevethomas.com"

This comment by the judge is plain out and out wrong.

As owner of forstevethomas.com website I find this statement outrages and totally false. If the judge based any of his decision on this statement then he needs to re-think his decision.

Steve Thomas DID NOT sell nor did HE market his book on the forstevethomas.com web site.

First of all he couldn't "market" anything because he has no control over the site. The site is a support site owned by me and operated by ACR. So "he personally" couldn't do anything on the site.

That point aside I, nor did anyone else, "market" his book. The site had nothing to do with his book and everything to do with showing our support for Steve Thomas.

This is an out and out lie perpetrated by the Ramsey's and the judge took it to be true.

Once again this goes to show the Ramsey's will lie and spin to get what they want.

Tricia

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2002
  2. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Tricia you should call that judge and explain that.

3. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Tricia

You should contact that judge with a formal notarized statement, and furnish a copy as well to Petrocelli.

4. Tricia

I am looking into the proper way to handle this. Give me a while and I will let you know.

It's really no surprise now that I think about it. This whole case is based on lies and spin. This is another one of the thousands involving the Ramseys.

Thanks for your suport.

Tricia

5. zapata

zapata Senior Member

Tricia

Do IT!!! Expose the Ramsey and Wood lies. Expose it to the judge. I think finding out that a plantiff lied in a court filing would really **** the judge off.

It makes the judge look like a fool, and remember if it does not help Steve's case, it will alert the Judge to filings the make in the LHP and Wolf cases, plus we had the Time/warner case and they sure don't look like they want to settle with the Ramseys.

Thanks Tricia, BJ and all here for caring and the support of Steve both emotionally and financially through all of this trash he has had to wade through. As I have said before, when I read his letter of resignation, I knew his heart was good and pure. Steve we will always be here for you. We love you for your truth and honesty. Come join us here. I promise that Wy, JR and Dun will protect your IP and hat. No one will know it is you. We all need to be together now to support each other.

Hopefully, one of these days we can all meet in one central place and all be together with Steve and show him how much we love and trust him. He is a good egg.

Most of all, Let it not be forgot that there once was JonBenet. We must keep on fighting for her since her voice was taken away.

I feel we need to expose all our research on the house, how they laundered the proceeds from their "disgraceful book" and then we need to chase down this so called Keith Andrews. Fleet White and his family have been slandered and libeled enough. We need to help them in their fight for justice.

I pray that he and Steve Thomas will now write a book. Please Mr. White expose everything you saw and heard on the morning of Dec. 26, 1996. Let the truth be heard, and hopefully justice will step up to the mound and finally take a swing for justice.

6. fly

fly Member

zapata

zapata - Do you actually have any hard evidence that the Ramseys did anything illegal concerning their house, or that they "laundered" the money from their book sales? I realize people have questioned some of this, but I don't recall ever seeing any clear evidence resulting from the "research" that was done at the time. Perhaps the evidence has just been passed around in email, and I've just not seen it, however. I'd be very interested in reading it, so please direct me to where it can be found.

I'm no lawyer, so I might be wrong, but I rather doubt that the judge's mistake about the website made much difference in his ruling. Also, where the heck was ST's legal team when the Ramseys supposedly lied about the website? Why didn't THEY correct this bad info? Wouldn't they have had all the Ramsey filings and have had their opportunity to point out factual errors? I'm not saying this excuses any bad info the Ramseys provided, just that I'm surprised nobody has questioned why it ever got to this point.

7. ACandyRose

ACandyRose Super Moderator

I'm 100% behind Tricia

I have no clue whatsoever how the Ramseys were allowed to state as they did in a legal document regarding the www.forstevethomas.com site.

I know for a fact the domain site belongs to Tricia and the web site belongs to me, period. And that is a FACT !!

8. Tricia

Yes. The web site, all the hard work, the content is strictly ACR's. She owns the content. I never had any reason not to trust ACR's judgment on the site.

Sorry ACR my computer lingo is on the "Toddler Level".

The web site and content is all you. Only you could do such an incredible job.

Now if I would have been handling the content I am afraid I would have put up a picture of that magazine..what was it???
    "Desperate and Dateless in Georgia" I think. You know the one with Lin Wood looking lovingly at his horse..

ACR you are a priceless gem. Thank you for doing all the work.

www.forstevethomas.com shall remain up indefinitely.

Tricia

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice