Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 131920212223

Thread: Questions

Something else....the note says "I will call you between 8 and 10am"...in the 98 interview JR remembers 10-12......
    Dunno about someone else.....but if MY kid would have been kidnapped and murdered and that call NEVER CAME I guess I'd remember those hours pretty well!

But L.Arndt already confirmed that they didn't even look what time it is,so I guess they were NOT expecting any calls anyway.If the note says 8-10 and it's 10 and nothing happens I would go NUTS!!!Seems the R's had NO problem at all with time passing by and the kidnappers not calling.
    M. Lacy: "You know, no-one is really cleared of a homicide until there’s a conviction, in court beyond a reasonable doubt. And I don’t think you will get any prosecutor… unless they were present with the person at the time of the crime… to clear someone."

Does anyone have ST's e-mail addy?
    I remember it was posted long ago on the support site but it's no longer there.
    TIA
    M. Lacy: "You know, no-one is really cleared of a homicide until there’s a conviction, in court beyond a reasonable doubt. And I don’t think you will get any prosecutor… unless they were present with the person at the time of the crime… to clear someone."

Exclamation Madeleine,

You have hit on one of my favorite things in the ransom note. With the crowd in the house doing all the things they were doing like cleaning up the kitchen making or serving bagels and coffee and that kind of thing. The time of 10AM came and went without any noticeable nervousness on the part of the Ramseys. How on this freaking efing earth how did they just go on with what ever they were doing? (Of course Patsy was crashing all over the floor in the sun room I think. And John was elsewhere in the house) You are so correct about going nuts when no call came. Wasn't there even a discussion about which day the call was supposed to come on? Such as that day or the next one? I seem to recall that from way back. I don't have the RN handy but it was sort of ambiguous as I recall.
    "When are we going to get our heads out of the sand and understand that sometimes really nice people who look good on the outside are dastardly on the inside." Wendy Murphy, former prosecutor, MA