Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Questions

Well, according to Larry Schiller's doc there is. But he might have made the same mistake, so there's no way to be sure.

Although, if it were true, it might mean that my theory is correct: that the crime did not start in the basement, but in her bedroom.

Admittedly, if it were true, it would undermine ST's theory, but not the RDI theory in and of itself. It proves nothing.
    They should all drown in lakes of blood. Now they will know why they are afraid of the dark. Now they will learn why they fear the night.

Quote Originally Posted by The Punisher
    Well, according to Larry Schiller's doc there is. But he might have made the same mistake, so there's no way to be sure.

Although, if it were true, it might mean that my theory is correct: that the crime did not start in the basement, but in her bedroom.

Admittedly, if it were true, it would undermine ST's theory, but not the RDI theory in and of itself. It proves nothing.
    I too believe that the crime started upstairs, but that JonBenet was then transported to the basement fairly fast to get her out of sight (for example, Burke might have come in), and to stage the garrote scene.

Quote Originally Posted by rashomon
    I too believe that the crime started upstairs, but that JonBenet was then transported to the basement fairly fast to get her out of sight (for example, Burke might have come in), and to stage the garrote scene.

I believe that this is what happened, too. They sure didn't need Burke walking in and screwing everything up.

Then "they" decided; John should go to bed and get some sleep while Patsy does not go to her bed, leaving no evidence of being in her bed that night. Good plan. Special.

Quote Originally Posted by Paradox
    Then "they" decided; John should go to bed and get some sleep while Patsy does not go to her bed, leaving no evidence of being in her bed that night. Good plan. Special.
    WE don't really know if John got any sleep that night do we?
    Did the bed look slept in on his side? Yes, but that proves nothing. I think Patsy accidently killed JonBenet then yelled for John, telling him to get his arse out of bed. Patsy probably told JR to get his butt in gear and help do----something like move the body, stage the scene, wash off JBR and to think of a good ransom note.

It is a good one isnt' it?

Quote Originally Posted by tylin
    Patsy probably told JR to get his butt in gear and help do----something like move the body, stage the scene, wash off JBR and to think of a good ransom note.
    And hand the police the legal pad.

Did the bed look slept in on his side? Yes, but that proves nothing.
    Then why make a conclusion?

Why not make/draw a conclusion dear, dear Paradox?
    I mean it's not a legally drawn conclusion, hell it's not proven at all but it's my possible conclusion.

Edited for spelling.

7/1/07
    Edited again...hummm who changed my corrected spelling that was done days ago????
    Last edited by tylin; July 1, 2007, 7:19 pm at Sun Jul 1 19:19:59 UTC 2007.

Did the bed look slept in on his side? Yes, but that proves nothing. I think Patsy accidently killed JonBenet then yelled for John, telling him to get his arse out of bed. Patsy probably told JR to get his butt in gear and help do----something like move the body, stage the scene, wash off JBR and to think of a good ransom note.
    I agree with you...it is my opinion...that this is exactly what happened.

This is a part of the puzzle I just do not have a good handle on. There are things that had me thinking that John might have had an idea what happened, but wasn't sure until he read that note. Then there's a part where I think he knew early on. Either way I think he was saving his own butt that morning. If the circumstances had been different (meaning if they hadn't found a way to avoid LE and hadn't had an attorney on the spot to run interference) I think he would have sold Patsy down the river in a heartbeat.

Little

Originally Posted by tylin
    [Paradox]Then why make a conclusion?
    Why not make draw a conclusion dear, dear Paradox?
    I mean it's not a legaly drawn conclusion, hell it's not proven at all but it's my possible conclusion.
    And a very plausible conclusion imo.