Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Questions

Quote Originally Posted by Little
    This is a part of the puzzle I just do not have a good handle on. There are things that had me thinking that John might have had an idea what happened, but wasn't sure until he read that note. Then there's a part where I think he knew early on. Either way I think he was saving his own butt that morning. If the circumstances had been different (meaning if they hadn't found a way to avoid LE and hadn't had an attorney on the spot to run interference) I think he would have sold Patsy down the river in a heartbeat.

Little
    Jmpo, but the fibers from John's shirt which were found in the crotch area of the size 12 underwear fresh from the package point to him being involved in the staging of the scene too.
    He also made a beeline for the wine cellar when 'searching' the house for JonBenet and 'saw' JonBenet in the pitch-dark room before putting the lights on. I believe John Ramsey knew all along that his dead daughter was in there.

Quote Originally Posted by rashomon
    Jmpo, but the fibers from John's shirt which were found in the crotch area of the size 12 underwear fresh from the package point to him being involved in the staging of the scene too.
    He also made a beeline for the wine cellar when 'searching' the house for JonBenet and 'saw' JonBenet in the pitch-dark room before putting the lights on. I believe John Ramsey knew all along that his dead daughter was in there.
    Sure he did....he is up to his eyeballs in this, too.

rashomon,
    Exactly how I see it too. I feel certain that JR was involved in the coverup. I think he not only helped clean and redress the body of his child but he also moved her body into the cellar. I've no doubt that he found her that day because he was tired of waiting for LE-or someone else to find her.

Quote Originally Posted by tylin
    rashomon,
    Exactly how I see it too. I feel certain that JR was involved in the coverup. I think he not only helped clean and redress the body of his child but he also moved her body into the cellar. I've no doubt that he found her that day because he was tired of waiting for LE-or someone else to find her.
    I agree..he knew that the keystone cops weren't going to find her anytime soon.

Yeah, and the plane was waiting to take them to Atlanta...wasting all that jet fuel....
    "We're not necessarily doubting that God will do the best for us; we are wondering how painful the best will turn out to be." - C.S. Lewis

MY OPINIONS - DO NOT COPY THEM ANYWHERE ELSE ON THE INTERNET!

Quote Originally Posted by heymom
    Yeah, and the plane was waiting to take them to Atlanta...wasting all that jet fuel....
    LOL...yeah, he couldn't waste all of that fuel, now could he? I still believe that they were probably going to fly to another state, and then skip the country. And I think that was still on their minds, when they asked SPAMMY to get their PASSPORTS. Okay, their daughter had just been murdered...in THEIR home, now why on earth would they need their Passports? Unless....of course.....they were planning on getting the heck outta the country.

Default Items not found

Is it true that the Ramseys finally handed in a package of size 12 bloomies after months had elapsed?

But hadn't the house been searched beforč? I ask myself how thoroughly such searches are being done. If it was a "leave no stone unturned" search, then why had the package with the size 12 underwear not been found?

If the police did not find that underwear package, then they may not have found remaining duct tape and cord either.

Aunt Pam removed a truck-load full of stuff from that house, I think it was the day after JonBenet's body was removed. We have no idea what all she took out. And, I think it was longer than months - more like 2 years or more after the murder - that the Ramseys "found" the package of size-12 Bloomies.
    "We're not necessarily doubting that God will do the best for us; we are wondering how painful the best will turn out to be." - C.S. Lewis

Is it true that the Ramseys finally handed in a package of size 12 bloomies after months had elapsed?

But hadn't the house been searched beforč? I ask myself how thoroughly such searches are being done. If it was a "leave no stone unturned" search, then why had the package with the size 12 underwear not been found?

If the police did not find that underwear package, then they may not have found remaining duct tape and cord either.
    I wonder if that package of size 12 underwear, the size 6 panties that she was put to bed in that night, wearing...the tape and cord, were in the golf bag.

Aunt Pam removed a truck-load full of stuff from that house, I think it was the day after JonBenet's body was removed. We have no idea what all she took out. And, I think it was longer than months - more like 2 years or more after the murder - that the Ramseys "found" the package of size-12 Bloomies.
    Yep, they were found in a "packing crate"...or so the Ramsey's say.

Quote Originally Posted by AMES
    I wonder if that package of size 12 underwear, the size 6 panties that she was put to bed in that night, wearing...the tape and cord, were in the golf bag.
    A lot of us have wondered the same thing. Why did John Ramsey want his damn golf clubs when his beloved daughter had just been murdered??? I cannot imagine my own husband asking for his golf clubs in that situation. It's very bizarre and incriminating, IMO. What are your priorities, John Ramsey? Golf clubs? An early tee time? A flight out of Boulder and your passports? Or justice for your little girl?

A lot of us have wondered the same thing. Why did John Ramsey want his damn golf clubs when his beloved daughter had just been murdered??? I cannot imagine my own husband asking for his golf clubs in that situation. It's very bizarre and incriminating, IMO. What are your priorities, John Ramsey? Golf clubs? An early tee time? A flight out of Boulder and your passports? Or justice for your little girl?
    And in Patsy's interview...she states that John is NOT an avid golfer, and that she cannot even remember the last time that he played. SO WHY would he need his golf clubs? Number 1...his daughter had just been murdered his her own house, and golfing should be the absolute LAST thing on his mind. Number 2....he wasn't an avid golfer, he played so infrequently that his own wife couldn't even remember the last time that he used them. Number 3....why did he have to have that particular set? He was a millionaire...why couldn't he have went out and bought more clubs. I mean, geez....Pammy had ENOUGH to get without worrying about those stupid golf clubs.
    "Pam, look....I know that you are going into the house to get funeral clothes, dolls, stuffed animals, baby teeth, passports, and goodness knows what else is on the list that Patsy gave you....BUT...could you grab my golf clubs for me while you are at it???