Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Questions

Well, y'all got me looking at the '97 interview transcript with Patsy and Thomas and Trujillo, and I'm getting off topic here, but...what "room" in "black and beige" was "John's"? I have no idea what this means, maybe someone here can help me:

TT: Anybody else ever sleep in JonBenetís room?

PR: My mother slept in there.

TT: Slept in that, she slept in that part thatÖ

PR: Right, towards the window.

TT: Against the window. OK.

PR: And, I think when we gone in the summer time, John Andrew had (inaudible) out and slept in there, and one of his friends slept in there before. I have slept in there if she was sick or something. I have slept in there.

TT: Who was some of John Andrewís friends that have slept in that bedroom?

PR: I think Erin.

TT: From Atlanta.

PR: Yeah.

TT: Erin female?

PR: Erinís a girl, yeah, uh-huh. She slept in there, and I think one of his friends from college, I canít remember his name.

TT: Brian Closey? Ben Pickup? One of the fraternity young men?

PR: No, I canít remember his name. Ah, Brad, is there a Brad? He must be new. I may have been Brad. I donít know exactly, I donít remember. Buy John, that was Johnís room there, the black and beige. So, typically, they would, if he had his friends or something, theyíd sleep in JonBenetís room when we were gone.

TT: Burke ever sleep over in her room at all? In the spare bed?

PR: A time or two.

TT: And sheíd sleep in Burkeís room every once and a while too?

PR: Every once and while.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

JAR?

ALl of the text following the line "I have slept in there" has been omitted from the book.
    This is my opinion and it may not be copied in whole or in part without my written permission

Quote Originally Posted by Cranberry
    JAR?
    You're right, Cranberry. Reading more, I see she calls JAR "John" at times, and there is mention of his bedspread being black, and they were discussing the bedrooms on the second floor. Thanks.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

I think this must be what Thomas was referring to, when Patsy was talking about what happened when JonBenet was brought upstairs. It appears from the text that it was Tom Trujillo who stopped the interview there, but we have to remember that we can't see the body language going on in the room. Perhaps Burke and Hoffstrom couldn't be heard on the tape or used body language to signal a break was needed, like a hand moved across the neck or the sports signal with the hands for a time out, that kind of thing. Another thougt is that Thomas was going on memory, and in such a charged situation, he might have misremembered the exact events, as well. Perhaps a signal was given by the attorneys and they patted her on the back to console her, which Thomas remembered years later as a verbal consolation.

God knows, for people who never stop making excuses for all of the Ramseys memory problems after the murder, it's a bit disingenuous to call Thomas a liar when he was there and they weren't. That won't stop them, though. A double standard is the rule for the RST.

TT: Do you know who did get the money? Who, who was suppose to do that?

PR: I donít know. I mean, John Fernie and Fleet and John, I donít know. They were in, I was in the in the sunroom and I think and they were all like back in the TV room talking about all that and I . . .

TT: Okay.

PR: . . .and then it just got so long, you know, it just, I mean it was like afternoon or something and SI remember walking back, cause everything seemed to be happ. . .the hub was kind of like back there in the TV room. . .

TT: Um hum.

PR: . . .and uh, so I, I walked back there and uh, that was where the call, they were going to take the call and everything and . . .

PR: . . .uh, so I walked back in there and sat down for a little bit and uh, there were some other people back there and um, and then I heard John scream, screaming and uh, then he just screamed uh, I think Fleet came running and said call 911 and get an ambulance or something and I kept saying what is it? What is it? And, and uh I think Fleet ran up and John Fernie took the phone and said send an ambulance. I donít know what it is just send help or whatever he said and, and I think Barbara had a hold of me and she wouldnít let me, she wouldnít let me go in there. And then people were coming, coming back in and I looked at her and people were just white (inaudible) Pricilla and then, she (inaudible) I forget who, helped, helped me walk into the living room (inaudible) and she (inaudible). I think John said she was gone and he was crying and we kneeled over her and I felt her cheek and her cheek and she was really cold and (inaudible) cold (inaudible) and I just prayed to God to bring her back (inaudible) and so I just (inaudible) she wouldnít be there anymore and get out of this house and Iím never coming back (inaudible). Sorry. I donít remember what happened after that.

PR: We left. We left. I donít remember exactly.

TT: Patsy, I do, we do have, I think we have quite a bit more to cover.

PR: Okay.

TT: Realistically I think we are looking at about an hour to an hour and a half. Personally I think this is a good time to give you some time. Okay.

PR: Okay.

ST: Weíll uh, conclude the tape for the moment at 12:30 and we can uh, make a decision when we can reconvene this afternoon.

(BREAK)

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by Jayelles
    ALl of the text following the line "I have slept in there" has been omitted from the book.
    Burke is mentioned, as well as some friends of JAR. Guess jams didn't want that old intruder to be any of them:

PR: And, I think when we gone in the summer time, John Andrew had (inaudible) out and slept in there, and one of his friends slept in there before. I have slept in there if she was sick or something. I have slept in there.

TT: Who was some of John Andrewís friends that have slept in that bedroom?

PR: I think Erin.

TT: From Atlanta.

PR: Yeah.

TT: Erin female?

PR: Erinís a girl, yeah, uh-huh. She slept in there, and I think one of his friends from college, I canít remember his name.

TT: Brian Closey? Ben Pickup? One of the fraternity young men?

PR: No, I canít remember his name. Ah, Brad, is there a Brad? He must be new. I may have been Brad. I donít know exactly, I donít remember. Buy John, that was Johnís room there, the black and beige. So, typically, they would, if he had his friends or something, theyíd sleep in JonBenetís room when we were gone.

TT: Burke ever sleep over in her room at all? In the spare bed?

PR: A time or two.

TT: And sheíd sleep in Burkeís room every once and a while too?

PR: Every once and while.

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by koldkase
    Burke is mentioned, as well as some friends of JAR. Guess jams didn't want that old intruder to be any of them:
    Sorry, the question about Burke sleeping in there IS in the book. This is the missing text:-

TT::(:(Who was some of John Andrewís friends that have slept in that bedroom?
    PR::(:(I think Erin.
    TT::(:(From Atlanta.
    PR::(:(Yeah.
    TT::(:(Erin female?
    PR::(:(Erinís a girl, yeah, uh-huh. She slept in there, and I think one of his friends from college, I canít remember his name.
    TT::(:(Brian Closey? Ben Pickup? One of the fraternity young men?
    PR::(:(No, I canít remember his name. Ah, Brad, is there a Brad? He must be new. I may have been Brad. I donít know exactly, I donít remember. Buy John, that was Johnís room there, the black and beige. So, typically, they would, if he had his friends or something, theyíd sleep in JonBenetís room when we were gone.
    This is my opinion and it may not be copied in whole or in part without my written permission

Default Pam's one-woman raid

Does anyone know if the items Pam Paugh retrieved from the Ramsey home showed up in any police report? If yes, was she required to show the items to the police, or did they just take her word for it in terms of what she had taken?

rashomom,
    I'm looking for the information also.
    Surely we can find the information on the net. I'll post it here as soon as I find it.

I found this at ACR. http://www.acandyrose.com/crimescene-pam-removed.htm
    1999 February 18 - Lawrence Schillers book, "Perfect Murder, Perfect Town

Page 56:

"The day before, one of Patsy Ramsey's sisters had gone into the house with police permission and taken out an oil printing, several American Girl dolls, a portfilio of JonBenet's pageant photographs, a pageant medal with a blue ribbon, graduation photos of the older children, and a Bible from John Ramsey's desk, but she had missed JonBenet's stuffed cat, which Patsy had wanted retrieved."

This is from DOI so I doubt if it's true~

http://www.acandyrose.com/crimescene-pam-removed.htm
    2000 March 18 - John and Patsy Ramsey book, "Death of Innocence"
    DOI (HB) Page 11:

"Eventually, arrangements were made for Pam Paugh, Patsy's younger sister, to go back to the house under police supervision and get a few things we needed. She would be allowed to stand at the door of a room and point at the items. Then the police would carefully catalog these possessions and deliver them to her."

"Most of the items Patsy wanted were in a curio cabinet of keepsakes in our bedroom. Treasures from over the years filled the cabinet: Our children's first shoes, a christening gown Patsy had made for both of the children, baby teeth, JonBenet's baby locks, Patsy's baby shoes, and my baby rattle. Patsy particularly wanted Pam to get the My Twinn doll from under the Christmas tree and the pictures of the kids she kept on the sink in her bathroom."

"After gathering up what we had asked for, Pam was getting ready to leave when she had a feeling that something important had been missed. She asked to go back to JonBenet's room, and as she stood in the doorway, her attention was drawn to a seemingly insignificant gold medallion that JonBenet had won in the recent All-Stars Christmas Pageant, her last competition. The round medallion had been placed around her neck as the overall winner of the talent competition"

From ACR-http://www.acandyrose.com/crimescene-pam-removed.htm
    "Patrol Officer Angie Chromiak told me later that when she showed up to pull a security shift at Tin Cup circle, she was ordered by police headquarters to ferry Pam Paugh over to fifteenth Street to collect some clothing that John, Patsy, and Burke Ramsey could war to the funeral. Even that decision, as kind as it might have been to grieving parents, was questionable, for nothing should be removed from an active crime scene."

ST (HB) Page 52:

"She spent an hour on her first trip through the crime scene and emerged with a big cardboard box filled to the brim, which she plopped into the trunk of the police car. For the next several hours, Pam made about half a dozen trips through the bouse, often spending an hour or more inside, and hauled out suitcases, boxes, bags, and loose items until the backseat of the police car was stuffed like a steamer trunk."

"Pam's last trip was into the bedroom of JonBenet, and she pumped herself up again; "I can do this, I can do this, I can do this." She came back carrying an armload of stuffed animals and other items from the first room in the house to have been sealed off by police."

"Everett kept only a general inventory of what was removed, and even that abbreviated listing was astonishing. Stuffed animals, tiaras, three dresses for JonBenet, pageant photo portfolios, toys and clothes for Burke, John Ramsey's Daytime, the desk Bible, and clothing. For Patsy, there were black pants, dress suits, boots, and the contents of the curio cabinet. Bills, credit cards, a black cashmere trench coat, jewelry that included her grandmother's ring and an emerald necklace, bathrobes, a cell phone, personal papers, bank records, Christmas stockings, her Nordstrom's credit card, and even their passports. The patrol car was loaded with zipped bags, boxes, sacks, and lu
    ggage, the true contents unknow

Default Bathrobes removed by Pam

Quote Originally Posted by tylin
    From ACR-http://www.acandyrose.com/crimescene-pam-removed.htm
    Patrol Officer Angie Chromiak told me later that when she showed up to pull a security shift at Tin Cup circle, she was ordered by police headquarters to ferry Pam Paugh over to fifteenth Street to collect some clothing that John, Patsy, and Burke Ramsey could war to the funeral. Even that decision, as kind as it might have been to grieving parents, was questionable, for nothing should be removed from an active crime scene."

ST (HB) Page 52:

"She spent an hour on her first trip through the crime scene and emerged with a big cardboard box filled to the brim, which she plopped into the trunk of the police car. For the next several hours, Pam made about half a dozen trips through the bouse, often spending an hour or more inside, and hauled out suitcases, boxes, bags, and loose items until the backseat of the police car was stuffed like a steamer trunk."

"Pam's last trip was into the bedroom of JonBenet, and she pumped herself up again; "I can do this, I can do this, I can do this." She came back carrying an armload of stuffed animals and other items from the first room in the house to have been sealed off by police."

"Everett kept only a general inventory of what was removed, and even that abbreviated listing was astonishing. Stuffed animals, tiaras, three dresses for JonBenet, pageant photo portfolios, toys and clothes for Burke, John Ramsey's Daytime, the desk Bible, and clothing. For Patsy, there were black pants, dress suits, boots, and the contents of the curio cabinet. Bills, credit cards, a black cashmere trench coat, jewelry that included her grandmother's ring and an emerald necklace, bathrobes, a cell phone, personal papers, bank records, Christmas stockings, her Nordstrom's credit card, and even their passports. The patrol car was loaded with zipped bags, boxes, sacks, and lu
    Thanks Tylin for the info.

The word "bathrobes" made me jump. Weren't there blue cotton fibers found on JonBenet's genitals which might have come from a washcloth? It's in the Bonita papers. The material of a terrycloth bathrobe would be very similar to a washcloth.
    Last edited by rashomon; August 30, 2007, 6:00 pm at Thu Aug 30 18:00:01 UTC 2007.