Page 1 of 24 1234511 ... LastLast

Exclamation Susan Bennett Claims She Lost A Forum - Nopey nope

Hmmm, In the Occasionally Public Forum, Jameson claims she lost "the" forum which happened to be public, as you can see copied here, Magoo is sooo upset about it, maybe someone should tell him you can find all the topics/posts/lost forum, in the archives integrated in their respective forums! Naw, let him suffer, lol!

Wonder what's so important that she's hiding, hmmm?

http://www.webbsleuths.org/dcforum/DCForumID77/1.html

Quote Originally Posted by Jameson
    "Sorry"

I was cleaning house and apparently did something that lost a forum.
    Best I can do is start a new one and hope nothing terribly important was lost.

Alert | IP Printer-friendly page | Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Margoo
    Member since 11-29-02
    11-07-06, 05:51 AM (EST)

1. "RE: Sorry"
    In response to message #0

That is very bad news to me. There was a lot of information in there that was good reference material.

Margoo
    Member since 11-29-02
    11-07-06, 12:18 PM (EST)

2. "RE: Sorry"
    In response to message #1

I am wondering if this lost information is not recoverable. Was there no back up? I recall that the documents forum was "lost" but later recovered. Perhaps a similar process to recovering them can be applied here.

Margoo has been a loyal member over yonder for few years, but I note that her concerned plea/request has been rudely ignored by jameson. Will her members never learn that it doesn't matter how loyal they are to her, she will always put her own agenda first. Remember Sweebie....
    This is my opinion and it may not be copied in whole or in part without my written permission

They never, ever learn, do you remember when she claimed she had accidently deleted or lost other posts or threads, and we found them well hidden in the archives, well okay, not so well hidden, LOL!

The missing threads aren't in her archives *as such* Shannon - I think you are confusing terminology:-)

She has merged some threads together i.e. the previous "Ramsey Discussion" thread and the new "Ramsey Discussion 2" thread. However, it is the most recent Public forum which she is claiming has disappeared and I simply don't believe it.

I have documented proof that "someone" hid her first vanDam forum and made it appear to be down. In fact, all of her threads were completely intact and perfectly accessible. I took screen captures of it all and had intended to send them to Sharkie at the time. I still have the letter with the screen captures. I can't remember why I singled Sharkie out, but it may have been because she had an e-mail address which wasn't jameson245! At that time, jameson sat back whilst her paying members desperately tried to recreate the inaccessible threads from saved and cached threads. They were so upset and frustrated about it and she said not a word. The fact that the threads were still online meant that I could save them all onto my computer - and I did. In fact, I used two computers to quickly save the hundreds of "lost threads" which were simply inaccessible to the people who created them and who had paid $50 for the privilege of doing so.

jameson has performed this "trick" several times now IMO. I don't know why she does it. Maybe she's trying to save bandwidth as someone suggested but I don't think that has been the case each time. I think sometimes it's easier to "lose" threads with a faked "crash" than it is to spend time performing housekeeping. jameson pleads ignorance of course, but if Margoo has an ounce of common sense, she'll ask herself why any respectable pay-to-post forum host would have such little apparent concern or regard for a lost forum and why she would sooner spend time posting on Topix on the forum than answer questions from her paying members about the lost forum.

I am also reminded of the time she used her "JK" hat to post that "jameson was really ill" and that she would be taking a break. Her members quickly filled a thread with concerned posts which went completely ignored DESPITE the fact that she was posting on other forums on the Internet during that period. What kind of person does this?

I don't hold Margoo in any particular esteem (I think she regularly sounds hysterical). However, she has been a loyal member of yonder forum and she has worked hard to build archives of materials which are useful for discussions. I respect that and I think she would be an asset to a forum like Websleuths. LovelyPigeon and Sweebie are both highly intelligent people who saw the light (albeit eventually!). I think Margoo should take the time to consider whether it's worth paying $50 to support a forum owned by someone who doesn't care a jot about providing any level of service to her members.

OTOH, perhaps we shouldn't be surprised that the people who can't see some of the more obvious facts in the Ramsey case are the same people who cannot see what's obvious to the rest of us about jameson!
    This is my opinion and it may not be copied in whole or in part without my written permission

Also - if Margoo lets us know what threads she particularly wants to find, we might be able to help.

It's screwed up overthere now. John Karr's horoscope is on the Butts forum.
    This post, unless it is a legal court document, may not be carried in part, or in its entirety to any other discussion forum or bulletin board without the express written consent of the party who wrote it. It is proprietary to the author and to www.forumsforjustice.org. Violators will be reported to their Internet Service Providers.

Margoo's question has STILL gone unanswered!

Do you know something? Even if I charged people $5 for a service which I was providing, I'd blooming well respect them and answer their questions. If If for any reason I failed in my provision of this service, I'd be bending over backwards to try and redeem things. jameson has this "take it or leave it" attitude which is appalling.

With regard to her refusing to accept apologies to the Ramseys? ROFL!! Who in their right mind would send their apologies to the Ramseys via jameson??? jameson has NO connection to the Ramseys. They stopped speaking to her when they discovered she was selling stories about them to the tabloids and that was 4 years ago.

If I wanted to contact the ramseys for ANY reason (and I cannot think of one), I'd do so via their attorney whose contact details are online and easy to find. I certainly wouldn't do it via someone they had no time or respect for.

Quite frankly, I don't believe for a nanosecond that anyone is sending messages to the Ramseys via jameson. Perhaps in her mind they are....

RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

I hope that her forum crash and the vile lies regarding Spade are related!
    "Don't play dumb with me, RR! You're no good at it." The Punisher

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."

Quote Originally Posted by JC
    John Karr's horoscope is on the Butts forum.
    Given Karr's gender confusion that's probably where it belongs.

Quote Originally Posted by BluesStrat
    Given Karr's gender confusion that's probably where it belongs.
    ROFL!!!

Actually, I think she probably has lost a forum, but not in the sense that was intended by this thread.

Mame, Margoo & Co's new forum Starting Over has now gotten off it's feet and has 10 registered members. I wish them well. I cannot begin to imagine how frustrating it must have been for Margoo & OEJ to work hard collecting and posting information only to have it disappear in a nanosecond when jameson decides to "clean house". And if that wasn't bad enough, Margoo's requests for help/explanation went unheeded. jameson ignored her posts and then deleted the thread they were posted on. Despite our differences in the past, my heart genuinely goes out to these loyal people who supported jameson's forum morally and financially all these years and didn't even get a courteous response when they asked about caches and backups.

I'm sure they will get a great deal more satisfaction from hosting their own forum. I hope it is a successful venture for them.

http://www.bestfreeforums.com/forums/

Quote Originally Posted by Jayelles
    Actually, I think she probably has lost a forum, but not in the sense that was intended by this thread.

Mame, Margoo & Co's new forum Starting Over has now gotten off it's feet and has 10 registered members. I wish them well. I cannot begin to imagine how frustrating it must have been for Margoo & OEJ to work hard collecting and posting information only to have it disappear in a nanosecond when jameson decides to "clean house". And if that wasn't bad enough, Margoo's requests for help/explanation went unheeded. jameson ignored her posts and then deleted the thread they were posted on. Despite our differences in the past, my heart genuinely goes out to these loyal people who supported jameson's forum morally and financially all these years and didn't even get a courteous response when they asked about caches and backups.

I'm sure they will get a great deal more satisfaction from hosting their own forum. I hope it is a successful venture for them.

http://www.bestfreeforums.com/forums/

Margoo has been a supporter of jameson's nasty lies over the years. She was warned several times about jameson and her tricks, but she chose to ignore the warnings. I don't feel sorry for her. My bad.

As for mame, I won't even bother. It would be nothing but expletives, anyway.
    Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry,
    the philosophy which does not laugh,
    and the greatness which does not bow before children.

---Kahlil Gibran---