Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

I may be wrong, but I believe that at least one thread margoo is upset about losing is one where she was gathering info about FLEET WHITE.

Now, SOME OF US just might have that thread. Along with some other threads. But we have them for another purpose altogether.

So no, I'm not aiding mame's lackeys in attacking White yet again. And maybe that's why jams "lost" them. Who knows? Maybe one day White will wake up and smell the libel.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

HoraceMills will be delighted about the new forum - means he'll get to choose yet another new hat :-) Wonder what gender he'll be this time?
    This is my opinion and it may not be copied in whole or in part without my written permission

Quote Originally Posted by Jayelles
    HoraceMills will be delighted about the new forum - means he'll get to choose yet another new hat :-) Wonder what gender he'll be this time?
    Who knows? If there is ONE THING that is the hallmark of RST, IT'S GENDER CONFUSION.

Jams started out as a man online, with a wife, no less.

Susan Stine took Mark Beckner's gender and name for her games.

Ellique went from female to male in a few short years.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by koldkase
    Who knows? If there is ONE THING that is the hallmark of RST, IT'S GENDER CONFUSION.

Jams started out as a man online, with a wife, no less.

Susan Stine took Mark Beckner's gender and name for her games.

Ellique went from female to male in a few short years.
    Hey, didn't you know?

RST stands for Rabidly Sex Transgendered.

Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee
    Hey, didn't you know?

RST stands for Rabidly Sex Transgendered.

Rabidly. Or Rapidly?

Ha
    Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry,
    the philosophy which does not laugh,
    and the greatness which does not bow before children.

---Kahlil Gibran---

Quote Originally Posted by Jayelles
    I'm sure they will get a great deal more satisfaction from hosting their own forum. I hope it is a successful venture for them.
    Looks like a clone of the Swamp, without JamSkank to control the content.
    Maybe they should have called it "WeBBBsleuths"--Dedicated to Jack Webb's stutter.

Quote Originally Posted by Watching You
    Rabidly. Or Rapidly?

Ha

BOTH!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Watching You
    Margoo has been a supporter of jameson's nasty lies over the years. She was warned several times about jameson and her tricks, but she chose to ignore the warnings. I don't feel sorry for her. My bad.

As for mame, I won't even bother. It would be nothing but expletives, anyway.
    Oh, I'm sure margoo is going to try to play both sides of the fence. It's just a matter of who is going to kowtow to jams now that they have their OWN forum. I mean...what, exactly, is the point? The stated idea is that this is about looking at the case FRESH AND NEW. hahaha I don't think so.

Yep, this new forum is the same old same old. All diversion away from even possible free discussion about case evidence. Not one thing different...except, as BStrat said, NO JAMS.

hehehe Wonder if jams will join?

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by BluesStrat
    Looks like a clone of the Swamp, without JamSkank to control the content.
    Maybe they should have called it "WeBBBsleuths"--Dedicated to Jack Webb's stutter.
    LOL.

Time will tell, I'm sure. I've always thought that jameson was the RST's biggest handicap.
    This is my opinion and it may not be copied in whole or in part without my written permission

According to some federal papers she signed off on, she never had a forum.
    This post, unless it is a legal court document, may not be carried in part, or in its entirety to any other discussion forum or bulletin board without the express written consent of the party who wrote it. It is proprietary to the author and to www.forumsforjustice.org. Violators will be reported to their Internet Service Providers.

Quote Originally Posted by JC
    According to some federal papers she signed off on, she never had a forum.

Yep. She never got $40 grand from the Enquirer, either.
    Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry,
    the philosophy which does not laugh,
    and the greatness which does not bow before children.

---Kahlil Gibran---

Nor does she own a copyright to a play (not that it's worth much, but she has SOLD a few copies) for that matter.
    This post, unless it is a legal court document, may not be carried in part, or in its entirety to any other discussion forum or bulletin board without the express written consent of the party who wrote it. It is proprietary to the author and to www.forumsforjustice.org. Violators will be reported to their Internet Service Providers.