Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Well JammySue is upset about the new forum - once again threatening to close the swamp if the "old timers" don't put up some cash. Time to fork over those membership dues so she can buy more figurines on Ebay!
    I wonder who will be stupid enough to join the JammySue monthly payment plan.

yeah, I just went and read that thread.. wonder if the "old-timers" will realize that Jameson has just given herself a $10 raise? $5 x 12 = $60

Slippery, Jameson, slippery. Guess it's all that oil, huh?

She seems pretty upset about the "splinter group". She says that she doesn't mind new forums and that she thinks the more discussion the better, but then she said that she wouldn't allow Miss Marple to "campaign" for her new forum! There is a deleted post on that thread, I wonder if Miss Marple dared to post a link to the new forum?

The FACT is, jameson will not like this new forum. A good many of her members have joined and if it's well run (which jameson's is not) they will quite possibly like it enough to decide that there is no point in renewing their membership at jameson's.

It's laughable that she keeps referring to Miss Marple as a BORG. He most certainly isn't. I don't know whether jameson realises that and is simply resentful of his excellent wiki and team efforts with some of her more intelligent posters or whether she genuinely doesn't even realise that he believes the Ramseys are not only innocent - but also very hard done by the media! I do believe that jameson thinks that she is so inextricably linked to the ramseys that any criticism of her, her actions or her posts must mean that the person is BORG.
    This is my opinion and it may not be copied in whole or in part without my written permission

Quote Originally Posted by Jayelles
    She seems pretty upset about the "splinter group". She says that she doesn't mind new forums and that she thinks the more discussion the better, but then she said that she wouldn't allow Miss Marple to "campaign" for her new forum! There is a deleted post on that thread, I wonder if Miss Marple dared to post a link to the new forum?

The FACT is, jameson will not like this new forum. A good many of her members have joined and if it's well run (which jameson's is not) they will quite possibly like it enough to decide that there is no point in renewing their membership at jameson's.

It's laughable that she keeps referring to Miss Marple as a BORG. He most certainly isn't. I don't know whether jameson realises that and is simply resentful of his excellent wiki and team efforts with some of her more intelligent posters or whether she genuinely doesn't even realise that he believes the Ramseys are not only innocent - but also very hard done by the media! I do believe that jameson thinks that she is so inextricably linked to the ramseys that any criticism of her, her actions or her posts must mean that the person is BORG.
    She is experiencing (and in my opinion it may well be in every sense of the phrase) empty-nest syndrome. Her members have shown that they can move out of her forum and still express their points of view as freely as they ever could on her forum, and even more, as recent events have shown. 1999 is so seven years ago. Forum hosting is free for the asking and no longer a valuable commodity. Anyone who pays to post on her site at this point is doing it out of pity, not necessity, especially when she does not even attempt to value-add her site with rare case material that she could easily provide. All that can happen now is the inevitable crumbling of her forum to dust, which will happen.

It's laughable that she keeps referring to Miss Marple as a BORG. He most certainly isn't. I don't know whether jameson realises that and is simply resentful of his excellent wiki and team efforts with some of her more intelligent posters or whether she genuinely doesn't even realise that he believes the Ramseys are not only innocent - but also very hard done by the media!
    JammySue's number-one priority has always been to keep the truth from as many people as she can. She has never allowed linking to any RDI site on her forum. Since Marple's wiki links to RDI as well as IDI sites, it is on her list of places she doesn't want her weak-minded followers to visit.

And hats off to Ashley!--Who came right out and admitted the discussion at the new forum is too intelligent for her level of brain activity! At least she has enough sense to know her station in life.

Quote Originally Posted by Why_Nut
    She is experiencing (and in my opinion it may well be in every sense of the phrase) empty-nest syndrome. Her members have shown that they can move out of her forum and still express their points of view as freely as they ever could on her forum, and even more, as recent events have shown. 1999 is so seven years ago. Forum hosting is free for the asking and no longer a valuable commodity. Anyone who pays to post on her site at this point is doing it out of pity, not necessity, especially when she does not even attempt to value-add her site with rare case material that she could easily provide. All that can happen now is the inevitable crumbling of her forum to dust, which will happen.
    I agree 100%. It is happening, imho. After reading BluesStrat's post, some may be paying out of stupidity, still.
    This post, unless it is a legal court document, may not be carried in part, or in its entirety to any other discussion forum or bulletin board without the express written consent of the party who wrote it. It is proprietary to the author and to www.forumsforjustice.org. Violators will be reported to their Internet Service Providers.

Quote Originally Posted by JC
    I agree 100%. It is happening, imho. After reading BluesStrat's post, some may be paying out of stupidity, still.
    There was a time when members paid because they truly believed they were working with a real player on the inside of the case

Like WN said, that is so seven years ago. She is no longer an insider and while she may provide some insider stories, I don't think any of them are current and she no longer has any real, valuable insight anymore; and surely no more than many others with contacts, etc.

But there are still some who think they are posting on a celebrity forum on the inside and as long as they believe that, they'll pay for the honor.

PATSY RAMSEY WROTE THE RANSOM NOTE
    SHE WOULDN'T DO THAT FOR AN INTRUDER.
    PLEASE READ CHEROKEE'S ANALYSIS

http://66.98.176.96/~tricia/forums/s...ead.php?t=6404

Quote Originally Posted by Driver
    yeah, I just went and read that thread.. wonder if the "old-timers" will realize that Jameson has just given herself a $10 raise? $5 x 12 = $60

Slippery, Jameson, slippery. Guess it's all that oil, huh?
    They can't do higher math at the swamp. Higher than counting to 10.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by BluesStrat
    JammySue's number-one priority has always been to keep the truth from as many people as she can. She has never allowed linking to any RDI site on her forum. Since Marple's wiki links to RDI as well as IDI sites, it is on her list of places she doesn't want her weak-minded followers to visit.

And hats off to Ashley!--Who came right out and admitted the discussion at the new forum is too intelligent for her level of brain activity! At least she has enough sense to know her station in life.
    You are right there. When she opened her forum to the public, someone satrted a thread (Athena from CTV?) asking if there was an official source for the Bloomies being size 12-14. There were the usual bumblings - quotes with Patsy saying she would normally buy JBR 8-10s and other mutterings about not knowing of any official wources..... then Miss Marple came in and references p62 of Karr's arrest warrant - and the post got deleted. Miss Marple posted it again - and that got deleted too. Yep. Suppression of the truth is what jameson is doing. Thinking people are realising that and voting with their feet.
    This is my opinion and it may not be copied in whole or in part without my written permission

Quote Originally Posted by Barbara
    There was a time when members paid because they truly believed they were working with a real player on the inside of the case
    I paid out of stupidity; it had nothing to do with the Ramsey case. I am of the opinion there is monetary value in some forums, and should Tricia ever decide to sell shares of hers, I'd like to buy some. One, anyway. :-)
    This post, unless it is a legal court document, may not be carried in part, or in its entirety to any other discussion forum or bulletin board without the express written consent of the party who wrote it. It is proprietary to the author and to www.forumsforjustice.org. Violators will be reported to their Internet Service Providers.

jameson says:-

jameson
    Member since 5-8-02
    11-26-06, 03:52 PM (EST)

17. "RE: Cleared by DNA"
    In response to message #16

Trip was very surprised they had the documents they had. He did not give them to CBS and certainly wanted that made clear.
    Candy and her "sources" were also not the ones who turned over those documents.

jameson sounds as if SHE knows who the source was for the documents...

jameson sounds as if SHE knows who the source was for the documents...
    Well let's see... who stole case photos and information when he left and turned it over to Michael Tracey?
    Oh yeah...that was LOU SMIT.
    Not too hard to figure out.