Susan Bennett Claims She Lost A Forum - Nopey nope

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by shannon1233, Nov 7, 2006.

1. shannon1233

shannon1233 Member

Hmmm, In the Occasionally Public Forum, Jameson claims she lost "the" forum which happened to be public, as you can see copied here, Magoo is sooo upset about it, maybe someone should tell him you can find all the topics/posts/lost forum, in the archives integrated in their respective forums! Naw, let him suffer, lol! :rs:

Wonder what's so important that she's hiding, hmmm?

http://www.webbsleuths.org/dcforum/DCForumID77/1.html

2. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Margoo has been a loyal member over yonder for few years, but I note that her concerned plea/request has been rudely ignored by jameson. Will her members never learn that it doesn't matter how loyal they are to her, she will always put her own agenda first. Remember Sweebie....

3. shannon1233

shannon1233 Member

They never, ever learn, do you remember when she claimed she had accidently deleted or lost other posts or threads, and we found them well hidden in the archives, well okay, not so well hidden, LOL!

4. Jayelles

The missing threads aren't in her archives *as such* Shannon - I think you are confusing terminology:)

She has merged some threads together i.e. the previous "Ramsey Discussion" thread and the new "Ramsey Discussion 2" thread. However, it is the most recent Public forum which she is claiming has disappeared and I simply don't believe it.

I have documented proof that "someone" hid her first vanDam forum and made it appear to be down. In fact, all of her threads were completely intact and perfectly accessible. I took screen captures of it all and had intended to send them to Sharkie at the time. I still have the letter with the screen captures. I can't remember why I singled Sharkie out, but it may have been because she had an e-mail address which wasn't jameson245! At that time, jameson sat back whilst her paying members desperately tried to recreate the inaccessible threads from saved and cached threads. They were so upset and frustrated about it and she said not a word. The fact that the threads were still online meant that I could save them all onto my computer - and I did. In fact, I used two computers to quickly save the hundreds of "lost threads" which were simply inaccessible to the people who created them and who had paid $50 for the privilege of doing so.

jameson has performed this "trick" several times now IMO. I don't know why she does it. Maybe she's trying to save bandwidth as someone suggested but I don't think that has been the case each time. I think sometimes it's easier to "lose" threads with a faked "crash" than it is to spend time performing housekeeping. jameson pleads ignorance of course, but if Margoo has an ounce of common sense, she'll ask herself why any respectable pay-to-post forum host would have such little apparent concern or regard for a lost forum and why she would sooner spend time posting on Topix on the forum than answer questions from her paying members about the lost forum.

I am also reminded of the time she used her "JK" hat to post that "jameson was really ill" and that she would be taking a break. Her members quickly filled a thread with concerned posts which went completely ignored DESPITE the fact that she was posting on other forums on the Internet during that period. What kind of person does this?

I don't hold Margoo in any particular esteem (I think she regularly sounds hysterical). However, she has been a loyal member of yonder forum and she has worked hard to build archives of materials which are useful for discussions. I respect that and I think she would be an asset to a forum like Websleuths. LovelyPigeon and Sweebie are both highly intelligent people who saw the light (albeit eventually!). I think Margoo should take the time to consider whether it's worth paying $50 to support a forum owned by someone who doesn't care a jot about providing any level of service to her members.

OTOH, perhaps we shouldn't be surprised that the people who can't see some of the more obvious facts in the Ramsey case are the same people who cannot see what's obvious to the rest of us about jameson!

5. Jayelles

Also - if Margoo lets us know what threads she particularly wants to find, we might be able to help.

6. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

It's screwed up overthere now. John Karr's horoscope is on the Butts forum.

7. Jayelles

Margoo's question has STILL gone unanswered!

Do you know something? Even if I charged people $5 for a service which I was providing, I'd blooming well respect them and answer their questions. If If for any reason I failed in my provision of this service, I'd be bending over backwards to try and redeem things. jameson has this "take it or leave it" attitude which is appalling.

With regard to her refusing to accept apologies to the Ramseys? ROFL!! Who in their right mind would send their apologies to the Ramseys via jameson??? jameson has NO connection to the Ramseys. They stopped speaking to her when they discovered she was selling stories about them to the tabloids and that was 4 years ago.

If I wanted to contact the ramseys for ANY reason (and I cannot think of one), I'd do so via their attorney whose contact details are online and easy to find. I certainly wouldn't do it via someone they had no time or respect for.

Quite frankly, I don't believe for a nanosecond that anyone is sending messages to the Ramseys via jameson. Perhaps in her mind they are....

8. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

I hope that her forum crash and the vile lies regarding Spade are related!

9. BluesStrat

BluesStrat BANNED !!!!!

Given Karr's gender confusion that's probably where it belongs. :eek:

10. Jayelles

ROFL!!!

11. Jayelles

Actually, I think she probably has lost a forum, but not in the sense that was intended by this thread.

Mame, Margoo & Co's new forum Starting Over has now gotten off it's feet and has 10 registered members. I wish them well. I cannot begin to imagine how frustrating it must have been for Margoo & OEJ to work hard collecting and posting information only to have it disappear in a nanosecond when jameson decides to "clean house". And if that wasn't bad enough, Margoo's requests for help/explanation went unheeded. jameson ignored her posts and then deleted the thread they were posted on. Despite our differences in the past, my heart genuinely goes out to these loyal people who supported jameson's forum morally and financially all these years and didn't even get a courteous response when they asked about caches and backups.

I'm sure they will get a great deal more satisfaction from hosting their own forum. I hope it is a successful venture for them.

:toast:

http://www.bestfreeforums.com/forums/

12. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Margoo has been a supporter of jameson's nasty lies over the years. She was warned several times about jameson and her tricks, but she chose to ignore the warnings. I don't feel sorry for her. My bad.

As for mame, I won't even bother. It would be nothing but expletives, anyway.

13. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

I may be wrong, but I believe that at least one thread margoo is upset about losing is one where she was gathering info about FLEET WHITE.

Now, SOME OF US just might have that thread. Along with some other threads. But we have them for another purpose altogether.

So no, I'm not aiding mame's lackeys in attacking White yet again. And maybe that's why jams "lost" them. Who knows? Maybe one day White will wake up and smell the libel.

14. Jayelles

HoraceMills will be delighted about the new forum - means he'll get to choose yet another new hat :) Wonder what gender he'll be this time?

15. koldkase

Who knows? If there is ONE THING that is the hallmark of RST, IT'S GENDER CONFUSION.

Jams started out as a man online, with a wife, no less.

Susan Stine took Mark Beckner's gender and name for her games.

Ellique went from female to male in a few short years.

16. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Hey, didn't you know?

RST stands for Rabidly Sex Transgendered.

17. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Rabidly. Or Rapidly?

Ha

18. BluesStrat

BluesStrat BANNED !!!!!

Looks like a clone of the Swamp, without JamSkank to control the content.
    Maybe they should have called it "WeBBBsleuths"--Dedicated to Jack Webb's stutter. :floor:

19. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

BOTH!!!

20. koldkase

Oh, I'm sure margoo is going to try to play both sides of the fence. It's just a matter of who is going to kowtow to jams now that they have their OWN forum. I mean...what, exactly, is the point? The stated idea is that this is about looking at the case FRESH AND NEW. hahaha I don't think so.

Yep, this new forum is the same old same old. All diversion away from even possible free discussion about case evidence. Not one thing different...except, as BStrat said, NO JAMS.

hehehe Wonder if jams will join? :rolleyes:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice