Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

ROFL

Thanks for my big laugh of the day!

Quote Originally Posted by Elle_1
    Right, Little, including Patsy telling the cops in her interview, she was unsure if she may have picked up Priscilla's red and black jacket which was exactly the same as hers when she was at the White's party. H-e-l-l-o-o-o! Do we all need one of Greenleaf's drawings to understand what she was trying to do here?
    Don't forget John's comment that a stun gun sounds like something someone from California would own, then coincidentally mentioning that Priscilla White was from California. I guess that's when he still thought Lou Smit's fairy tale about a stun gun might still have legs.

What a putz!

Little

She must be trying to sell documents to Don Gentile again as she has a comment about an upcoming NE article on Karr which really is very old news about him galavanting around Atlanta with a young looking girl -- going to malls, restaurants, etc. It's been on numerous forums and blogs as there have been numerous sitings.

The last I heard JMKarr has not been charged with anything. Not one family has come forward to accuse him of molesting their child. Last I heard this is a free country and JMKarr is entitled to a "social life" and is not under house arrest. The girl he is running around with is 23 but looks 14 or 15.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayelles

I'm speculating that opening her forum for the weekend will give her an opportunity to get some new alter hats going....
    Yes, like her visiting poster Haha. What a
    This post, unless it is a legal court document, may not be carried in part, or in its entirety to any other discussion forum or bulletin board without the express written consent of the party who wrote it. It is proprietary to the author and to www.forumsforjustice.org. Violators will be reported to their Internet Service Providers.

I could swear there used to be 54 members before deactivation and now that deactivation has been done there are 57.

I am wondering if anyone was hurt in the stampede to "enjoy" jameson's public forum this weekend?
    Bwahaahaahaa!

Quote Originally Posted by Sabrina
    The last I heard JMKarr has not been charged with anything. Not one family has come forward to accuse him of molesting their child. Last I heard this is a free country and JMKarr is entitled to a "social life" and is not under house arrest. The girl he is running around with is 23 but looks 14 or 15.
    What I can't understand is why John Mark Karr hasn't gotten himself a big-time slick lawyer and started suing the pants off Michael Tracey/Mary Lacy/Lou Smit et al. It's been five months. That's plenty of time for a legal shark to start proceedings. I can't believe no one wants to do a Lin Wood frivolous lawsuit on the aforementioned Gang of Stupids.

And John Ramsey should be named in the lawsuit as well. He's the one who gave the go-ahead to Mary Lacy to arrest Karr. I'd love to see the shoe on the other foot for once.

Hey Chero - you've got your own thread at jameson's too :-) Aren't we special? She opens the forum for the weekend and half the threads are dedicated to us
    This is my opinion and it may not be copied in whole or in part without my written permission

Hey Chero - you've got your own thread at jameson's too :-) Aren't we special? She opens the forum for the weekend and half the threads are dedicated to us
    Are you kidding? What did we do to deserve THAT?

Jams knows there's no longer much to talk about BUT other forums and posters. She figures if she can get the personal attacks going, the RST will come back because they do love a good BORG lynching.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by koldkase
    Jams knows there's no longer much to talk about BUT other forums and posters. She figures if she can get the personal attacks going, the RST will come back because they do love a good BORG lynching.
    Except they didn't come back! All that turned up were a few predictable hats who appear to have a preference for posting when jameson is around and an Ashley fan :-)

jameson lost a lot of her supporters when she was exposed for selling Ramsey stories to the tabloids, but at the end, her loyal membership died because they got fed up with her games.
    This is my opinion and it may not be copied in whole or in part without my written permission

Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee
    What I can't understand is why John Mark Karr hasn't gotten himself a big-time slick lawyer and started suing the pants off Michael Tracey/Mary Lacy/Lou Smit et al. It's been five months. That's plenty of time for a legal shark to start proceedings. I can't believe no one wants to do a Lin Wood frivolous lawsuit on the aforementioned Gang of Stupids.

And John Ramsey should be named in the lawsuit as well. He's the one who gave the go-ahead to Mary Lacy to arrest Karr. I'd love to see the shoe on the other foot for once.
    is that a hi-tec boot on that other foot...???
    "We're not necessarily doubting that God will do the best for us; we are wondering how painful the best will turn out to be." - C.S. Lewis

MY OPINIONS - DO NOT COPY THEM ANYWHERE ELSE ON THE INTERNET!