Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by koldkase
    Jams knows there's no longer much to talk about BUT other forums and posters. She figures if she can get the personal attacks going, the RST will come back because they do love a good BORG lynching.
    You're right, KK. Apparently, Jams offered Jay and I up as cannon fodder and no one took the bait. Sheesh. You know things are really bad when you can't even get a good BORG lynching going at the Swamp.

Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee
    You're right, KK. Apparently, Jams offered Jay and I up as cannon fodder and no one took the bait. Sheesh. You know things are really bad when you can't even get a good BORG lynching going at the Swamp.
    I know! Go figure. Guess the RST is finally running out of rope.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

John Mark Karr cannot sue anyone. He thinks he killed her. He confessed. He said he was there. He is a nut. He is a nut. He is a nut.

Quote Originally Posted by Sabrina
    John Mark Karr cannot sue anyone. He thinks he killed her. He confessed. He said he was there. He is a nut. He is a nut. He is a nut.
    I didn't say John Mark Karr had a case. Of course he's a nut. A very sick nut. I said I was surprised he hadn't gotten a lawyer to file a FRIVOLOUS lawsuit ala Lin Wood and the Ramseys. It doesn't have to be based on merit or reality. It can be just like the Ramseys have done through the years ... sue and hope for a settlement.

And I also never defended John Mark Karr or sided with him as opposed to what is being reported elsewhere. Everyone who has ever read any of my posts know that I detest John Mark Karr and everything about his disgusting confession. Susan Bennett is truly scraping the bottom of the barrel if blatently twisting my words into something I never said is the best she can do to try to attact controversy and posts to her pitiful Swamp.
    Last edited by Cherokee; January 22, 2007, 11:01 pm at Mon Jan 22 23:01:15 UTC 2007.

Default Lol

Having successfully gotten rid of most of her members, jameson is now turning on those few remaining members and in response to this, Evening2 has let the cat out of the bag..... jameson only has 3/4 members!!

Despite the fact that her existing 3 Ramsey forums are as dead as a dodo, jameson has opened YET ANOTHER Ramsey forum! Only this time, she is barring Evening2's Santa-did-it theory because she appears to be suddenly concerned about readers who might actually be looking for facts...

However, E2 has dug her heels in and says she will continue to post her SDI theory (after all, she has paid to do so) and says that 50...no 75% of jameson's members believe SDI.

Let's do the maths.... SDIs are Evening2 and ....mBm. If 2 posters = 50% of the membership that makes a sum of 4 members. If 2 posters = 75% of the membership.... well that doesn't actually work out unless perhaps E2 is counting her parrot....
    This is my opinion and it may not be copied in whole or in part without my written permission

Quote Originally Posted by Jayelles
    Having successfully gotten rid of most of her members, jameson is now turning on those few remaining members and in response to this, Evening2 has let the cat out of the bag..... jameson only has 3/4 members!!

Despite the fact that her existing 3 Ramsey forums are as dead as a dodo, jameson has opened YET ANOTHER Ramsey forum! Only this time, she is barring Evening2's Santa-did-it theory because she appears to be suddenly concerned about readers who might actually be looking for facts...

However, E2 has dug her heels in and says she will continue to post her SDI theory (after all, she has paid to do so) and says that 50...no 75% of jameson's members believe SDI.

Let's do the maths.... SDIs are Evening2 and ....mBm. If 2 posters = 50% of the membership that makes a sum of 4 members. If 2 posters = 75% of the membership.... well that doesn't actually work out unless perhaps E2 is counting her parrot....

Heh. Brings to mind that old saying about chickens who come home to roost. jammy sue's chickens are coming home to roost, even if they've all fled the coop.

E2 - I think she's the eighth wonder of the world.
    Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry,
    the philosophy which does not laugh,
    and the greatness which does not bow before children.

---Kahlil Gibran---

Quote Originally Posted by Jayelles

I saw this latest development and had a good chuckle over it. What kind of mindset says to itself, "I know, the problem with keeping the entire web site vital and active is that there are not NEARLY enough forums titled Ramsey Discussion. We need more." I mean, really -- is the general public suddenly going to start throwing fifty-dollar bills at her just because their obvious pent-up demand has been waiting, waiting, for the day that "Ramsey Forum 3" was birthed?

She Who Must Be Paid is probably shaking in her boots right now since the developments on the Morris Murder forum are rapidly coming to a close and, without that board, she will be lucky to see three or four posts total a day across the entirety of the site, and the bulk of those will be from LadyBug about missing children.

Well they say that what you can't make up in quality, you should try and make up in quantity....

(I know - it's the opposite way around but maybe jameson doesn't realise that :-))
    This is my opinion and it may not be copied in whole or in part without my written permission

Quote Originally Posted by Why_Nut
    I saw this latest development and had a good chuckle over it. What kind of mindset says to itself, "I know, the problem with keeping the entire web site vital and active is that there are not NEARLY enough forums titled Ramsey Discussion. We need more." I mean, really -- is the general public suddenly going to start throwing fifty-dollar bills at her just because their obvious pent-up demand has been waiting, waiting, for the day that "Ramsey Forum 3" was birthed?

She Who Must Be Paid is probably shaking in her boots right now since the developments on the Morris Murder forum are rapidly coming to a close and, without that board, she will be lucky to see three or four posts total a day across the entirety of the site, and the bulk of those will be from LadyBug about missing children.
    Ah, Why_Nut ... while you're here ... could you give us a rundown of where JohnnyBoy has been flying his private plane around the country since your last report? I'm curious to see where the next Miz Ramsey might hail from.

Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee
    Ah, Why_Nut ... while you're here ... could you give us a rundown of where JohnnyBoy has been flying his private plane around the country since your last report? I'm curious to see where the next Miz Ramsey might hail from.
    Interestingly, I think he has just spent a record period of time in Charlevoix, seemingly not flying anywhere in almost a full month. This follows a visit he made on January 11th to Rochester, Minnesota, home of the Mayo Clinic. He last visited that city on November 8th, after having just been there October 17th.

In between the Rochester visits, he spent some time in Georgia. I know in one case it was to attend a charity event that was run by Burke's girlfriend's mother.

Those Rochester visits intrigue me. When I saw the October visit pop up, my thought was, well, we know he likes to visit the Mayo Clinic as his first choice for major health care; he said as much in one of his interviews with Boulder authorities. But when he bothered to fly back the next month, it started to look like more than just a health check. When he went back in January, my radar started pinging, but I could do nothing with that.

For heaven's sake, the penny just dropped for me. I can speculate thus. In October, John went to the Mayo Clinic for that blepharoplasty/eyelid surgery that we saw the results of in the 48 Hours program. The November visit was likely to have stitches removed or some other sort of follow-up performed. And now, in January? Well, hello liposuction on those man-boobs he sported in that picture from December in the Atlanta Journal-Constitution. The timing all works out perfectly. John has possibly spent the last month healing up from that. A large bandage around one's chest would put quite the cramp into the ability to pilot an aircraft.

Quote Originally Posted by Why_Nut
    Interestingly, I think he has just spent a record period of time in Charlevoix, seemingly not flying anywhere in almost a full month. This follows a visit he made on January 11th to Rochester, Minnesota, home of the Mayo Clinic. He last visited that city on November 8th, after having just been there October 17th.

In between the Rochester visits, he spent some time in Georgia. I know in one case it was to attend a charity event that was run by Burke's girlfriend's mother.

Those Rochester visits intrigue me. When I saw the October visit pop up, my thought was, well, we know he likes to visit the Mayo Clinic as his first choice for major health care; he said as much in one of his interviews with Boulder authorities. But when he bothered to fly back the next month, it started to look like more than just a health check. When he went back in January, my radar started pinging, but I could do nothing with that.

For heaven's sake, the penny just dropped for me. I can speculate thus. In October, John went to the Mayo Clinic for that blepharoplasty/eyelid surgery that we saw the results of in the 48 Hours program. The November visit was likely to have stitches removed or some other sort of follow-up performed. And now, in January? Well, hello liposuction on those man-boobs he sported in that picture from December in the Atlanta Journal-Constitution. The timing all works out perfectly. John has possibly spent the last month healing up from that. A large bandage around one's chest would put quite the cramp into the ability to pilot an aircraft.
    Yep, it sure would.

So, John's been doing a little home-boy improvement at Mayo Clinic, eh? He got the eyelids done just in time for his 48 Hours star turn, then went back for more body work during the slow winter months. He'll be a whole new man when he comes out in the Spring looking for chicks.

I didn't know the Mayo does plastic surgery. He had more than eyelid surgery - he had a facelift! I have always thought of the Mayo Clinic as a more serious medical facility, but then any hospital allows plastic surgery.

Maybe he could get a stitch under his tongue to hold it in his mouth.

"We're not necessarily doubting that God will do the best for us; we are wondering how painful the best will turn out to be." - C.S. Lewis

MY OPINIONS - DO NOT COPY THEM ANYWHERE ELSE ON THE INTERNET!