Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
Results 73 to 84 of 297
  1. #73
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    4,411

    Default Moab

    I hope mame gets you on the phone.



  2. #74
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Brooklyn, New York
    Posts
    2,632

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Why_Nut
    The only even remote possibility of that being true is if someone at Merrill Lynch Googled his name, found the posts by undrtheradar, and cut the Westmoreland Group loose on that basis alone. But that would seem to be an act of insanity on its own, especially if Rod's group was helping Merrill Lynch make money, and especially if it opened the door for Rod to sue Merrill Lynch for unlawful termination or something similar.

    What is true is that, as of 2004 at the very least, Rod was in a position to donate thousands of dollars to the political campaigns of John Ramsey and George Bush, and he donated between $100,000 and $249,999 to the Lovett School for a fundraiser, as is a matter of public record.


    Forgive me Cherokee, I don't want to bring politics into this, but I will just this once.....


    WHY_NUT FOR PRESIDENT!!!!!!!!!!
    PATSY RAMSEY WROTE THE RANSOM NOTE
    SHE WOULDN'T DO THAT FOR AN INTRUDER.
    PLEASE READ CHEROKEE'S ANALYSIS

    http://66.98.176.96/~tricia/forums/s...ead.php?t=6404

  3. #75
    RiverRat's Avatar
    RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    NoneYa Beessness
    Posts
    7,824

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Why_Nut
    The only even remote possibility of that being true is if someone at Merrill Lynch Googled his name, found the posts by undrtheradar, and cut the Westmoreland Group loose on that basis alone. But that would seem to be an act of insanity on its own, especially if Rod's group was helping Merrill Lynch make money, and especially if it opened the door for Rod to sue Merrill Lynch for unlawful termination or something similar.

    What is true is that, as of 2004 at the very least, Rod was in a position to donate thousands of dollars to the political campaigns of John Ramsey and George Bush, and he donated between $100,000 and $249,999 to the Lovett School for a fundraiser, as is a matter of public record.
    That is what I don't understand, Why Nut. It is obvious that Rod has pulled off a very long term successful career and all of a sudden, just because some internet wing-nut posts an outrageous lie, he is suddenly permanently impaired from obtaining employment?!
    "Don't play dumb with me, RR! You're no good at it." The Punisher

    "Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

    "Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

    "What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."

  4. #76
    RiverRat's Avatar
    RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    NoneYa Beessness
    Posts
    7,824

    Default

    THREATS OR LEAKS???????

    Margoo
    Member since 11-29-02
    11-09-06, 07:23 PM (EST)

    16. "RE: Breaking News!!!"
    In response to message #15

    Tricia is not named a defendant.



    Alert | IP Printer-friendly page | Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top



    Mame
    Member since 8-20-06
    11-09-06, 07:26 PM (EST)

    17. "RE: Breaking News!!!"
    In response to message #16

    Not yet she isn't...



    Alert | IP Printer-friendly page | Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top
    "Don't play dumb with me, RR! You're no good at it." The Punisher

    "Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

    "Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

    "What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."

  5. #77

    Default

    Is undertheradar good ole RHGC or whatever the heck his name was....geez KK and you met him too! So is Westmoreland Pachaly?

    I always wonder what RHGC was babbling about, was shocked he was a lawyer and he did admit to following Pachaly around. I can't believe ANYONE, except perhaps Mame, took him seriously in his delusional posts.

    Mame doesn't lie Koldkase she is merely eternally mistaken and suffers from extreme chronic stupidity. Mame has never gotten over Fleet dumping her....and in Mame's tiny little mind she thinks she's going to get her revenge.

    Sorry you were dragged into this Tricia....

  6. #78
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    755

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RiverRat
    That is what I don't understand, Why Nut. It is obvious that Rod has pulled off a very long term successful career and all of a sudden, just because some internet wing-nut posts an outrageous lie, he is suddenly permanently impaired from obtaining employment?!
    This case can only end in tears, and those tears are mine, of laughter.

  7. #79
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Brooklyn, New York
    Posts
    2,632

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RiverRat
    That is what I don't understand, Why Nut. It is obvious that Rod has pulled off a very long term successful career and all of a sudden, just because some internet wing-nut posts an outrageous lie, he is suddenly permanently impaired from obtaining employment?!
    Doesn't he have to PROVE all this to file a lawsuit? Don't you have to show backup to your claims??

    Or did Wood find out Topix (whose owner is not named or did I miss that?), has deep pockets and would be willing to settle? I'm sure he's not thinking that he's gonna get a settlement or wealth from TRICIA? We know that he's not doing this for moral reasons. Either he's hoping to make money from Topix OR he's just re-entering the publicity zone, getting his name out there again. Or maybe he's gonna jumpstart his NEW career on the Ramsey gravy train by representing the Ramsey bus victims now? It's got Ramsey, It's got potential for money, It's a magnet for tabloids and television....there's more to this than meets the eye. Time will tell

    I can only hope he ends up representing someone Tracey libeled. Now THAT I would like to see. tee hee

    P.S. Is it possible that he already knows who this poster is and knows that he has deep pockets? Possibly someone who would have a lot to lose if this became public? Perhaps sorta kinda like legal blackmail if this poster is someone who was a public enough figure, or was doing all this posting on company time? Someone who would rather settle than go through the consequences of having their name public? Just a thought
    PATSY RAMSEY WROTE THE RANSOM NOTE
    SHE WOULDN'T DO THAT FOR AN INTRUDER.
    PLEASE READ CHEROKEE'S ANALYSIS

    http://66.98.176.96/~tricia/forums/s...ead.php?t=6404

  8. #80
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    755

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbara
    P.S. Is it possible that he already knows who this poster is and knows that he has deep pockets? Possibly someone who would have a lot to lose if this became public? Perhaps sorta kinda like legal blackmail if this poster is someone who was a public enough figure, or was doing all this posting on company time? Someone who would rather settle than go through the consequences of having their name public? Just a thought
    The automatic location detector of Topix picked up that undr was posting from Minneapolis, Minnesota when not using AOL, so that would sure narrow down the geographic location sought. On the other hand, Rod is going to have an extremely tough row to hoe when trying to prove that he felt physically threatened by a person who, in fact, never had to leave Minnesota to know he had a pool.

  9. #81

    Default

    I disagree - this is a dead serious problem for us, people.

    Lin is trying to start a way of quelching what we talk about on the internet. Best way to do that is get some peripheral person who has been the subject of non-substantiate-able (is that a word?) posts by some whackjob to allege that they have been harmed by the posts.

    This is also a way of scaring off the BDI posters without having to involve Burke in the case. There have been quite a few BDI posts here and elsewhere since the Karr fiasco; many of us tried to tell those posters that they were treading on dangerous ground.

    Lin did not start this suit without a lot of legal research and a couple of chats with publicists.

    There are twin goals here: Shut down the forums for the benefit of the surviving Ramseys, and create a new tort of "internet defamation" that Lin can create a practice around.

    He would not have referenced Tricia in the suit unless he thought he could show she had interest in the case.

    Federal Court, Northern District of Georgia, certainly a jurisdiction where Lin has had success before.

    We need to email the ACLU. It's on the Smoking Gun, though, so they will know about it.

  10. #82
    RiverRat's Avatar
    RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    NoneYa Beessness
    Posts
    7,824

    Default

    Justice_Seeker
    Member since 5-8-02
    11-09-06, 07:40 PM (EST)

    19. "RE: Breaking News!!!"
    In response to message #18

    On May 11, 2006
    undrtheradar wrote:

    You call it slandering, I call it pointing out the facts. Slander is when you have no facts to point to and just start throwing names out as suspects because they act suspicious like the RAmseys' or Burke or Santa Claus poor Bill Mcreynolds who went to his grave as a possible suspect for goodness sake. That is slander. This individual is the middle man in the plot that control John's millions. That can not be ignored. If you look at the note you can tell it was written by a banker. But the problem that I have with people like you is, and I don't want you to take it that personal because I don't want to get personal because none of us our professional investigators, but to be a good investigator you must take evidence at face value first, and if that does not make sense then you look at other scenerios. So when you say things like ...
    The writer could have meant the Chicago fat cats or the New York fat cats for that.
    You are jumping right over the obvious fact that the writer mentions the south and JOhn Ramsey himself mentions the Atlanta fat cats in the police interview and your working on other scenerios. YOu won't even accept for one moment that this person could be an Atlanta fat cat. Unlike my position which is yes, it could be a Chicago fat cat or New York fat cat, but If I was an investigator my first job would be to key in on the Atlanta fat cats first because that is the most obvious scenerio then look into the Chicago fat cat and New york fat cat afterwards. If you were the investigator you would be chasing leads all over the place from what I can see. And as far as if what I am saying is true then why haven't the investigators acted on my tip? I will say that I have just recently forwarded the information that I have learned to the investigators, And I will predict to you that it is not a matter of if, but when this person is apprehended then what will you have to say? I don't know if you have been checking the news lately or not about the case, but the headlines lately have been "JOnbenet breakthrough". So before you become to attached to your theory I believe you should take you blinders off for a moment because chances are you just may be wrong. Then what? Your world is over? Your life does not depend on whether or not your theory is right or wrong and neither does mines. My mind is still open even though I am sure he committed this crime. But if some exculpatory evidence comes along I am willing to close my theory out. That is what good investigators do. So to say that I am slandering anyone is false. If this was a movie, this individual would have a major role in the movie. Not just a cameo but a Major role. So I am pointing out this major role that he played and I am telling everyone to pay closer attention to him.If that is slandering then sue me.

    Looks like he/she got his wish.They are being sued.




    Alert | IP Printer-friendly page | Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top



    Mame
    Member since 8-20-06
    11-09-06, 07:48 PM (EST)

    20. "RE: Breaking News!!!"
    In response to message #19

    JS, did the post have a location? or was he AOL?



    Alert | IP Printer-friendly page | Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top



    Justice_Seeker
    Member since 5-8-02
    11-09-06, 08:02 PM (EST)

    21. "RE: Breaking News!!!"
    In response to message #20

    >JS, did the post have a location? or was he AOL?
    There is no location. The original posts are gone.
    These are quotes of the posts by other posters who
    responded to undrtheradar.
    "Don't play dumb with me, RR! You're no good at it." The Punisher

    "Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

    "Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

    "What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."

  11. #83
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Brooklyn, New York
    Posts
    2,632

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Why_Nut
    The automatic location detector of Topix picked up that undr was posting from Minneapolis, Minnesota when not using AOL, so that would sure narrow down the geographic location sought. On the other hand, Rod is going to have an extremely tough row to hoe when trying to prove that he felt physically threatened by a person who, in fact, never had to leave Minnesota to know he had a pool.
    Wouldn't Wood already be aware of this? Maybe not..who knows? I was thinking on a more devious level of "hush money" legal and profitable. I'm thinking it is what Wood is "banking" on, or is it possible Wood is that stupid to take on a losing case?

    I don't get it :confused:
    PATSY RAMSEY WROTE THE RANSOM NOTE
    SHE WOULDN'T DO THAT FOR AN INTRUDER.
    PLEASE READ CHEROKEE'S ANALYSIS

    http://66.98.176.96/~tricia/forums/s...ead.php?t=6404

  12. #84

    Default Another Poster FW Did It

    Okay Woody, here's another poster at Topix saying as plain as day FW killed JBR. If the Westmoreland suit is what you claim it is, lets see you file another suit to find out who this other sicko is. Also at Topix:
    http://www.topix.net/forum/news/jonb...03IC52I766CP9I

    Detroit Breakdown
    ISP location: Northville, MI Reply »
    |Flag for Review Thursday Oct 19
    Fleet White called 911 on the 23rd at the Party. After the murder he came to the house at
    6:20 took notes, went into the room where Jonbenet`s body was, claiming that he couldn`t
    see the body so he relocked the door. Fleet`s mysterious, he cried at the funeral, started
    arguments, spent a month in jail, accused The ramseys. Fleet did it or he was an
    accomplice. He`s the most likely suspect. His daughter even hid from him-naked some
    say. gary says Fleet asked him to kill Jonbenet in 1995, but he got cold feet Christmas
    1995. The newspaper with Ramseys face circled is in fact 14 months old. Was the killing planned that long? After Gary killed the Ramsay in MT in early 1996 Fleet saw Gary was serious. The Ramseys
    were at Fleet`s house while Gary broke in. He told gary where to put the body, where the light
    switch was, had input on the ransom note, told gary about the $118,000. Fleet lived nearby. He had a key. Jonbenet knew him and he even changed her panties. Fleet did it or he was involved.
    Last edited by Shannon_2; November 9, 2006, 7:15 pm at Thu Nov 9 19:15:53 UTC 2006. Reason: edited to add link



Similar Threads

  1. Did John find JonBenet's body at 11 a.m. and not 1 p.m.?
    By Learnin in forum Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: August 30, 2012, 3:15 pm, Thu Aug 30 15:15:54 UTC 2012
  2. To The Poster Who Questioned WS!
    By shannon1233 in forum Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: October 9, 2006, 10:32 pm, Mon Oct 9 22:32:47 UTC 2006
  3. Why hasn't Lin Wood Sued the real Pornographers?
    By Scarpetta in forum Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: November 14, 2003, 8:49 pm, Fri Nov 14 20:49:37 UTC 2003

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •