Jason Midyette Case on O'Reilly Now!

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Carol, Nov 9, 2006.

1. Carol

Carol Member

I am watching O'Reilly and he announced that the Jason Midyette case will be one of the stories he will be covering tonight. In fact, he showed a preview of one of his assistants questioning Mary Lacy about it. Sorry for the short notice!

2. Greenleaf

Greenleaf FFJ Senior Member

Listen up...

"Once again Mary Lacy has been asleep at the wheel?" Bill O'Reilly.

Coming up.

Thanks, Carol, for the notice.

:leaf:

3. Carol

Carol Member

You're very welcome. Should be interesting.

4. Greenleaf

another quote from O'Reilly

"Is D.A., Mary Lacy, blowing another case?" Bill O'Reilly.

Coming up...

5. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Oh, thanks for the heads up.

BAM BAM BAM!!

I take back every single bad thing I've ever said about Bill O'Reilly. I love that man.

Lacy looked like the constipated, arrogant, Republic of Boulder SHAM of a public servant that SHE IS.

And that poor baby. LACY LET THIS BABY'S KILLERS GET AWAY WITHOUT SO MUCH AS AN ARREST!!

I cannot believe they have DONE IT AGAIN in Colorado. WHERE IS THE LEGAL SYSTEM IN THAT STATE? WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THEM?

6. Carol

Carol Member

I'm trying to remember as much as I can from the interview, Greenleaf. Let's see...O'Reilly ended by saying that Ms. Lacy better charge someone or else he will have to camp out in front of her house. He called this case one of the most horrific child abuse cases he has come across. His guest, Dr. Michael Baden, reviewed the autopsy report. He said that little Jason had a fractured skull and 28 broken bones and had been beaten about four weeks prior to his death because some bones were in the healing stages. Dr. Baden also said that his parents, Molly and Alex, were the only ones who had the opportunity to harm their child. O'Reilly's assistant asked Mary Lacy why she hasn't charged anyone and she responded that she can't discuss pending cases. The assistant said something like, Is that because you made a mess out of the JonBent/Mark Karr case? The assistant was practically standing in Lacy's garage.

When O'Reilly repeated Lacy's claim that she can't speak about pending cases he said that's bull.

7. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

That's IT!!! I couldn't quite place that look on Lacy's face. It's constipation. Pure and simple. Lacy is abnormally and totally constipated with stupidity.

Mary Lacy - the public face of constipated stupidity and criminal incompetence. Boulder is so proud.

Attached Files:

8. Cherokee

Good for O'Reilly! I hope he DOES camp in front of Lacy's house. It's about time someone started digging into the cesspool called Boulder.

9. Amber

Amber Member

Did Bill say he would keep on eye on this case and keep hounding Lacy till it's resolved as he has in other cases? Please say he did;)

ETA: OKthe camping thing - I see it now. How about a tent city? I'd join it:))

10. koldkase

Maybe we should start a prune donation campaign:

SEND PRUNES TO THE BOULDER DA'S OFFICE. LOTS OF THEM.

Thanks Carol, you summed that up very well.

Now I'll add the color commentary:

The opening shot was of this reporter with a mic standing right outside the door of Lacy's garage, or maybe like carol said, almost in it. Lacy looked stunned, then determined to get rid of the guy.

Reporter said something like: "What can you tell us about the Midyette case?"

Lacy said something like: "I can't comment on an open case." Then, getting into her SUV, Lacy said something like: "NOW YOU GET OFF MY PROPERTY!"

Then the next shot showed the reporter following Lacy down the driveway, talking to her through the car window, asking something like: "Are you reluctant to talk about this because of the recent Karr case?"

Lacy, looking like she was thinking, Can I hire Haddon and get away with RUNNING OVER THIS b#@!&^*, pulled off and SNARLED something like: "I'm not going to talk about that, as neither would ANY DA. YOU NEED TO GET OFF MY PROPERTY!"

Oh, has pwecious widdle mawy wacy nehwer had to speak to the pwess in bowder befowuh if she didn't want to?

Cause I'm telling you, people, she acted like a ROYAL BEOTCH. She was rude, she was about as accountable as Al Capone, and obviously, LACY DOESN'T CARE ABOUT THIS MURDERED BABY ENOUGH TO EVEN BE CIVIL ABOUT PUBLIC INTEREST IN SEEING YET ANOTHER CHILD KILLER BROUGHT TO JUSTICE!

I swear, how can the people of Boulder SLEEP at night?

11. Cherokee

Lots of benzodiazepines. They even give them to their babies before they kill them.

12. Cherokee

FREE MARY LACY
    SEND PRUNES!

13. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

hair curtains

Oh the humanity - the hair curtains again! :cheese:

14. koldkase

:floor:

15. koldkase

hahaha I know, and you should have seen the hair curtains in this video: they were CLOSING IN FAST! I have no idea how Lacy DIDN'T run over the reporter or cameraman, as she couldn't possibly have seen anything outside of her nose, the way those curtains were hanging!

16. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

I think it must be a wig. real hair doesn't hang like that.

17. koldkase

I agree, and Lacy is not without gray hair at her age, either.

18. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

My tummy hurts from laughing so hard.

19. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Poor little hair curtained Lacy.....was probably off on a mission to bail her adult children out of another DUI charge when she was waylaid by a nosy reporter.

It's enough to cause anyone to have constipation!

Lacy doesn't get a damn about innocent little kids beaten to death by their parents!

Lacy is totally intimidated by any criminal with a couple of thou and a hot shot lawyer! What Lacy practice law? Are you crazy!

Lacy only practices law in Thailand....isn't this why the citizens of Boulder voted her into office? To free the children of Thailand of course.

20. Greenleaf

The Designated Puppet...

At the exact time O’Reilly started talking about Lacy, I was interrupted by a long distance call. So, Carol, special thanks for your excellent reporting.

Inasmuch as O’Reilly is repeated at 10 o’clock, I stayed up to watch him. Usually, when he gets fired up over something (especially miscarriages of justice involving little children) he skillfully uses his tremendous clout, with bulldog tenacity, to pursue the culprits involved. Like him or not, he is a dedicated crusader for justice. I am, of course, very pleased that he has taken on the likes of Mary Lacy.

Seeing Lacy last night, looking haggard and distraught, trying to fend off questions from that persistent reporter, made me aware, once again, of the precarious nature of her present situation.

She is between a rock and a hard place. The “corrupt powers that be,†that she seemingly is so beholden to, have given her a script that she hasn’t the will nor talent to act upon, while maintaining a scintilla of credibility.

Lacy is probably the most tragic figure in this entire Haddon-Hunter-Tracy-Smit-Ramsey-Carnes-Wood scenario. IMHO, she has been designated "the puppet that will take the fall." What a story she could tell, if she ever cracks!

This has been a most interesting thread.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice