Tracey uses the "S" word

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Little, Nov 10, 2006.

1. Little

Little Member

Well, at least Tracey got something right. This was a staged crime scene.

2. Elle

Elle Member

Professor Tracey obviously didn't hear the statement FBI Agent Ron Walker made during a TV interview, Little, that parents have been known to do much worse, and he had seen it all. If you have the confirmation of this TV episode on hand, would you please post it. If not, I'll try and locate it later. Information on the JonBenét case vanishes off the net in a wink.
    btw I came across this information on Ron Walker. I found it very Interesting.

http://www.co-asn-rob.org/Conference/1999/99speakers.htm

Supervisory Special Agent Ronald P. Walker is a supervisor assigned to the Denver FBI office. He holds a Master of Arts Degree in Counseling/Psychology and is a former United States Air Force pilot. SSA Walker was a Senior Criminal Investigative Profiler at the FBI's National Center for Analysis of Violent Crime and has consulted in over 700 world wide investigations involving homicide, sexual assault, child abduction, kidnapping, extortion, arson/bombing, organized crime, political corruption and counter-intelligence matters.

3. Spade

Spade Member

Dr. John Macdonald

Det. Tom Haney, who interviewed Patsy Ramsey in 1998, co-authored a college textbook with this member of the same association:

Dr. John Macdonald, Professor Emeritus at the University of Colorado, is the author or co-author of twelve books on crime and criminals. As a forensic psychiatrist he has interviewed over 400 murderers and a wide range of other criminal offenders. During the last fifteen years he has talked to members of the Irish Republican Army on the street, in their homes and in Long Kesh, a prison in Northern Ireland. For over twenty years he has responded to crime scenes with Denver detectives, and he has attended many police training sessions including two weeks training in hostage negotiation at the FBI Academy in Quantico, Virginia.

Dr. Macdonald is also a friend of Alan Prendergast. It is doubtful that the slimey limey wants to hear what any of these people with real credentials have to say.

4. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Slimey limey finds his new suspects in the local pub after a dozen brewskis and a quick jaunt home to the pc to chat with the latest child molesters.

5. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Who will investigate Tracey?

Show Me, that's Tracey's modus operandi, in a nutshell.

6. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Anatomy of a Cold Case.

Yes, agent Walker's comments are my bedrock in this case.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice