If only Patsy had ... (O. J. Simpson tells how he would have "done it")

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by RiverRat, Nov 15, 2006.

1. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

LOS ANGELES - Fox plans to broadcast an interview with O.J. Simpson in which the former football star discusses "how he would have committed" the slayings of his ex-wife and her friend, for which he was acquitted, the network said.

The two-part interview, titled "O.J. Simpson: If I Did It, Here's How It Happened," will air Nov. 27 and Nov. 29, the TV network said.

Simpson has agreed to an "unrestricted" interview with book publisher Judith Regan, Fox said.

"O.J. Simpson, in his own words, tells for the first time how he would have committed the murders if he were the one responsible for the crimes," the network said in a statement. "In the two-part event, Simpson describes how he would have carried out the murders he has vehemently denied committing for over a decade."

The interview will air days before Simpson's new book, "If I Did It," goes on sale Nov. 30. The book, published by Regan, "hypothetically describes how the murders would have been committed."

In a video clip on the network's Web site, an off-screen interviewer says to Simpson, "You wrote 'I have never seen so much blood in my life.'"

"I don't think any two people could be murdered without everybody being covered in blood," Simpson responds.

Simpson, who now lives in Florida, was acquitted in a criminal trial of the 1994 killings of his ex-wife, Nicole Brown Simpson, and her friend Ronald Goldman. Simpson was later found liable in 1997 in a wrongful death lawsuit filed by the Goldman family.

Messages left with Simpson and his attorney Yale Galanter were not immediately returned.

2. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Simpson can't stop himself from confessing - he wants everyone to know how he killed Nicole and Ron. He wants to tell, to let everyone know how he pulled it off.

What a sick puke he is.

3. heymom

heymom Member

Yeah, it's like he's out of the spotlight and he can't stand it. This is the most evil thing I can imagine, for the families of his victims.

4. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

What an azzhole. This is tacky, even for him.

5. Amber

Amber Member

Am I hallucinating? Did I read the OP correctly? What sort of sick world are we living in?

6. Elle

Elle Member

This has to be a first, RiverRat. The price must have been right.

7. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

I feel so sorry for Nicole's innocent children. How they must suffer at the hands of this monster.

8. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Yeah, it's for the money. OJ is broke, and he saw a way to cash in. He still hasn't paid the $33.5 award to the Brown and Goldman families from the civil suit almost 10 years ago. Unfortunately, they can't touch his NFL pension or Florida property. That's why he moved from California. They need to change the laws in this country. OJ continues to try to live the high life while refusing to pay his debts. He should be in jail for non-payment.

9. koldkase

OJ's attorney, Gale Gallanter or something like that, was on Crier Live today. The attorney had to EAT CROW, as he'd come on Crier's show to deny that there was such a book being written not that long ago. He said he apololgized, that he had been TOLD there was no such book deal, and he knew nothing about it until we all did. He said the book contract did not come through his office, either.

The attorney said he asked O.J. about what his children thought about this book, and O.J. told him they were BEHIND IT. heh Yeah, I believe that....

The lawyer also said he did not support the book. He didn't seem to behind the TV show that will be airing the interview with O.J., either.

It's truly just vile. But the jury that allowed him to walk on a double murder because he was black and famous, and his victims were not, which was really jury nullification, are happy about this, I'm sure. I would bet money that not one of them loses a wink of sleep over it. As far as I'm concerned, they're his accomplices.

10. Watching You

Ha! That's not what I read. I read that Simpson starting reading from one of the chapters out loud, then put it down and said he couldn't do it - that he didn't want his kids hearing him reading about the murders.

11. koldkase

Well, how droll. OJ decides he can not only BRAG about how he brutally murdered the mother of his children AND an innocent young man, he can make $3.5 million while doing so. AND he tells his lawyers his kids are BEHIND THE BOOK, but then opines on TV that he doesn't want THEM to hear him BRAGGING BEFORE THE WORLD about MURDERING THEIR MOTHER.

They remember their mother. The miss their mother. Now they know without any question their father murdered her and got away with it, then took them 3000 miles from their home and their family, where he proceeded to continue to live a decadent life with a NICOLE LOOKALIKE.

Again, poor children. What must their lives be like? How tragic for them.

12. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

Someone truly innocent of committing these murders, or any murders, would not be saying "Well, this is how I would have done it". This is nothing but taunting.

-Tea

13. Amber

Amber Member

Ron's father was just on Anderson Cooper - he described Oj as a 'narcissistic, low class, murdering SOB'

Quite a good summary.

14. Paradox

Paradox Banned for Stupidity by RiverRat

Juice should get born again, go to Hawaii and get interviewed by pastor smiley.

15. tylin

tylin Banned

:toast: :yay:

Paradox,
    You're right.

OJ is such a lying, murdering bastage. Just looking at him makes me nauseous.

16. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

:floor:

17. BluesStrat

BluesStrat BANNED !!!!!

I'd like to know how they are paying him for this interview and how he's going to shelter it from the civil suit.

18. Amber

Amber Member

From what I've heard I think they are going to pay it to a third party or to his children's trust fund so that it's not available to the families of those he murdered.

19. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

O.J. finally decides to tell us how, er, someone could've done it
    (http://www.suntimes.com/news/roeper/138339,CST-NWS-roep16.article)

November 16, 2006

BY RICHARD ROEPER Sun-Times Columnist

'If O.J. Simpson wants to cash the one big paycheck awaiting him, there's probably only one way to do it, and that's by writing a book. Call it God Forgive Me, and spell out in detail the answer to every unanswered question. . . .

"The idea of such a book might be absurd in 1997, but five years from now, don't be shocked to see it happen."
    OK, so I was off by a few years.

That's an excerpt from a Feb. 11, 1997, column about Simpson, written after a jury ordered him to pay $25 million in punitive damages (in addition to $8.5 million in compensatory damages) to the families of Nicole Brown and Ronald Goldman.

I believe there's still a bit of an outstanding balance on the ledger.

Simpson's post-trial moves have been as shifty and elusive -- and as frustrating to his opponents -- as anything he performed on the football field. He moved to Florida, where his home and his lucrative NFL pension are untouchable. He golfs, he parties, he gets into a spat here and there, he's occasionally seen in the company of an attractive blond.

Life is good, baby, and the law is on O.J.'s side. Just last week, a judge in Santa Monica, Calif., denied Fred Goldman's efforts to win any income Simpson receives from his image and his football legacy.

Now, some nine years after I suggested Simpson would one day write a confessional, we hear that he's going to come clean.

Sort of.

Guilty -- of incredibly bad taste
    In a jaw-dropping display of chutzpah, even for him, Simpson is titling the book If I Did It, a purely hypothetical exercise in which he will describe how he would have killed Nicole and Ron.
    Not that he's admitting a thing, mind you.

Think about the level of sickness in such an act. The mother of your children and an innocent bystander are murdered, you go through the "Trial of the Century" and you're exonerated -- and more than a decade later, you give a TV interview and publish a book in which you continue to deny you had anything to do with it -- but you speculate on how you would have pulled it off.

Funny, I don't remember JonBenet's parents writing a book called If We Did It. Maybe that's because most people would consider such an exercise to be grotesque and reprehensible.

Besides, doesn't O.J. realize all this speculative talk will deter his quest to find the real killers?

20. Watching You

The more I think about this, the more appalled I am. Simpson claimed to have loved Nicole. He claims to love his children. How could anyone even go to a place, even pretending, that would involve how he would have killed the woman he loved? Can you imagine Nicole's mother or father writing a book about how they would have killed Nicole, if they had done it? Mr. Goldman? Can you imagine him having the mindset to talk about how he would have killed his son, if he had done it?

If your spouse or child were murdered, would you write a book saying how you would have done it, if you had done it?

WTF is wrong with this moron? I was so angry that he was acquitted. There was never any doubt in my mind that he killed Nicole and Ron. Now he's got the gall to rub salt in the wounds of Nicole's and Ron's families and brag about how he killed their loved ones. His poor children have been brainwashed by him for so long, and now they have to witness this debacle? What kind of values has he taught those kids? How long before they go off on someone, perhaps injuring or killing them? That's the legacy Simpson has left his children.

It seems to me the Goldman's lawyer could get an injunction against that money being distributed to anything having to do with Simpson or his heirs. But, I don't know much about those laws.

There are times when vigilante justice just works. I won't feel bad when Simpson gets his.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice