Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    In the Federal Witness Protection Program

Quote Originally Posted by koldkase View Post
    Not to mention, it's hard to practice law when you're a fugitive avoiding capture.

He's probably in Boulder anyway. Living next door to Lacy.
    And being lovingly coddled by the DA's office.
    This is my Constitutionally protected OPINION. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.

Mame is remarkable. I've never come across another case follower who so consistently gets their facts back to front as Mame does! AND to boot, she has the gall to claim "sources" and "inside information" for all her wrong-facts. The amazing thing is, despite the fact that she is so frequently wrong, she never wavers in her confidence in claiming her next set of misinformation!

Her latest non-fact is her claim that there were more than 10 markers for the second sample of DNA in the Ramsey case. Koldkase posted (correctly) that it was entered into CODIS when they had ten markers. There were press releases about this at the time. We were told that there were nine good makrkers and one weaker marker but that it was enough for it to get into CODIS. Mame argued that "her information" told her that there were more than ten markers.

She must surely have the worst sources in the world :-)

Anyway, that wasn't quite what I wanted to rant about. Mame simply hasn't got a clue about the Tracey/Gigax story. She says it's a non-issue because the documentary never aired in the US - it was "only" shown in a foreign country ... LOL The Tracey Gigax as Prime Suspect documentary didn't show in the US because it was a parcel of lies and was exposed as such BEFORE it had a chance to air in the US. The documentary was completely reworked and shown in the US with all the references and accusaitons against John Gigax removed. If they had aired it in its original form in the US, John Gigax would have been able to sue Mills and Tracey. Even if we hadn't identified him from the UK airing, someone would have been smart enough to do it when it showed in the US and the end result would have been the same - except instead of him being named on the forums, he'd have been named in a tabloid.

The documentary breached Ofcom rules. In fact, there is an entire dossier on this which is not public. If jameson is "in" with Tracey, she may know about it, but I somehow doubt it. I am certainly not going to post any of it.

It is no coincidence that the "Prime Suspect" documentary is the only one of Tracey/Mills Ramsey docs which does not repeat on British television. If Mame had the brains she was born with, she'd be able to connect the dots herself. Alas, she is too chewed up with jealousy for Tricia to be able to acknowledge any such thing.

Incidentally, the complaints which were on the Ofcom website which Tipper pulled up have nothing to do with John Gigax and were only the usual objections to the programme in terms of decency - showing of autopsy photos kind of thing.

Also - Tipper was looking in the wrong place for a complaint by John Gigax.
    This is my opinion and it may not be copied in whole or in part without my written permission

RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

Cool

Suma's sources?! Come on......the same ones that Candy and jameson have - Team Ramsey. That must be where she received the FLESH under JonBenet's fingernails bullsmit!
    "Don't play dumb with me, RR! You're no good at it." The Punisher

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."

Quote Originally Posted by RiverRat View Post
    Suma's sources?! Come on......the same ones that Candy and jameson have - Team Ramsey. That must be where she received the FLESH under JonBenet's fingernails bullsmit!

IMHO, Mame's sources are the voices in her head. That's where she gets her "information." Not even Team Ramsey has been wrong as much as Mame.

Remember when Mame kept posting that Fleet White was the poster Spade? Even Team Ramsey knows THAT'S not true. She also claimed Spade was BrotherMoon, and THAT is something that even the dumbest RST knows isn't remotely possible. Mame just likes to hear her lips flap. I seriously thinks she gets up every morning and decides to inflict a new lie on the populace just to see how much traction (and attention) she can get out of it.

The "Beehive State" It's true. Look it up

Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee View Post
    IMHO, Mame's sources are the voices in her head. That's where she gets her "information." Not even Team Ramsey has been wrong as much as Mame.

Remember when Mame kept posting that Fleet White was the poster Spade? Even Team Ramsey knows THAT'S not true. She also claimed Spade was BrotherMoon, and THAT is something that even the dumbest RST knows isn't remotely possible. Mame just likes to hear her lips flap. I seriously thinks she gets up every morning and decides to inflict a new lie on the populace just to see how much traction (and attention) she can get out of it.

Cherokee, Jayells, Ms.RiverRat and all,

Boy, have you got this one right. I would like to see ONE MAJOR CLAIM FROM MAME that turned out to be true. Something she said her "sources" told her then it actually happened.

Is there even one? I doubt it.

Let's play the source game shall we mame? I have my own "sources" and these "sources" tell me that all this crap is going to blow up in Lacy's face and the Ramsey family will be back under the umbrella of the guilty.

Let's give it 12 months. I could be wrong but here is the difference. If I am wrong, I'll admit it. Loudly. I'll say, "Well, looks like my sources were wrong, or late, who knows?" Then, I'll move on.

Cherokee, it is the voices in her head. Got to be. That is the only thing that makes sense about her rantings. True delusions of a babbling lunatic.
    tgrif@xmission.com
    FFJ C/O Tricia Griffith
    6300 N Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H #214
    Park City UT

I am unaware of anyone who's profited from exploiting the Ramsey murder over a longer period of time, with a greater disregard for the principles of accuracy and fairness, than the production team of Mills and Tracey.They truly do inhabit a different moral universe from real journalists. It's the difference between journalism and propaganda.
    Alan Prendergast,reporter for Westword

The "Beehive State" It's true. Look it up

Quote Originally Posted by Jayelles View Post
    Mame has a habit of getting things a*se about face and I know she reads here, so I'd like to put her right about something.

At Sycamore, she posted:-

You don't have to believe him because he "showed a receipt to Boyles".

1. There were several receipts.
    2. They were provided to Tom Bennett

Gigax immediately contacted Tom Bennett when he found out he was being fingered for Jonbenet's murder and he answered all of Tom Bennett's questions - also offering to take a DNA test to prove his innocence. Tom Bennett was satisfied that Gigax was not a suspect. This has been verified by (name of the female tv Ramsey case journalist who was interviewed on Boyles' show? I cannot remember it but she's well known).

Gigax is an innocent man who got caught up in a Ramsey sideshow. If Mame had ANY credbility as a journalist, she'd be asking why San Augustin and Ollie Gray took part in a documentary saying that Gigax had "disappeared" when they knew full and well he hadn't.
    Tom Bennet took my phone call and unequivacly stated during the phone call, "STEVEN GIGAX IS NOT A SUSPECT NOR HAS HE EVER BEEN A SUSPECT IN THE JBR CASE." Words to that effect.

Gigax offered to come to Boulder to meet the Bennet. Bennet said he didn't need to. He was not a suspect. He was NEVER a suspect.

Gigax did what innocent people do, he offered to go in to the cops and open himself up to the investigation to prove he is innocent.

Gigax did more than JonBenet's parents ever did.
    tgrif@xmission.com
    FFJ C/O Tricia Griffith
    6300 N Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H #214
    Park City UT

I am unaware of anyone who's profited from exploiting the Ramsey murder over a longer period of time, with a greater disregard for the principles of accuracy and fairness, than the production team of Mills and Tracey.They truly do inhabit a different moral universe from real journalists. It's the difference between journalism and propaganda.
    Alan Prendergast,reporter for Westword

I swear, every time I end up trying to INFORM mame what BS she's spewing, it's like talking to a two year old. She never learns. By the time I've thrown up my hands and asked myself, SELF, WHY ARE YOU WASTING TIME ON THIS NINCOMPOOP?! I'm DOWN the rabbit hole, baby! The Red Queen ain't got NOTHING on mamed!

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.