For mame - Lee Hill Wanted Poster

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by RiverRat, Nov 15, 2006.

1. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Since this is in conversations elsewhere, I had to bee me......

Attached Files:

2. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Ms.Rat.I had forgotten just how many serious charges there are against Lee.

3. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

Lee

Lee has a wanted poster out about him for having knives in his car but baby killers go free. Notice he has comitted a class 6 felony - what is murder? Where is the justice? Jason Midyette deserves more.

4. Elle

Elle Member

Thank you RR for keeping us on top of this news. So this is the famous Lee Hill? :runaway:

5. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

I think the word is "infamous," Elle.

6. Elle

Elle Member

For sure, WY. You're right, should be "infamous."

7. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

It says armed and dangerous.

8. RiverRat

Suma says to trust him.

9. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Nuff said, eh?

10. Watching You

Suma said Kevin Costner died in a plane crash, too.

11. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Yeah, thanks, RR.

Interesting how they love a wanted fugitive at the swamp, making all the usual excuses: oh, the wife loves him, they rode off in the sunset together because LE tried to protect the wife, and she didn't want protection, she wanted her abusive husband, and she is an adult and if she wants to be abused, that's THEIR BUSINESS. BAD LE!!

Oh, how common is this argument? Let the wife-abusers off the hook, and they'll do it again...because they KNOW they'll get away with it, people will protect them, and the wife most likely will, as well. Therefore...the FUGITIVE LEE HILL IS THE VICTIM! BAD LE!!

Tricky how they always do this at the swamp, isn't it? The abuser always becomes the victim there. Up is down. Bad is good. And it's ALWAYS everyone else's fault!!

12. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Hill is stopped with 30 knives in the car and considered POSSIBLY armed and dangerous....the wanted poster should read PROBABLY. lololol

Mame can always spin it as Hill was stopped with a complete dinner service for 30....you know 30 knives, 30 forks, 30 spoons...and was on the way to supply Mystery Woman with kitchenware, the LE just misunderstood Hill.

13. Elle

Elle Member

Don't think anyone can top this post, Show Me? :)

14. tylin

tylin Banned

You got that right Show Me! :hiya: :toast: :headbang:

15. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Hill was secretly moonlighting as a Ginzu knife salesman to pay off his old student loans?

16. koldkase

Ah...very good, Show Me....

How about this: Hill was collecting knives from tussling with Fleet White, who obviously tried to kill him with all 30 at one point or another?!

Enh? Enh? Good, yes? :404:

17. RiverRat

18. Watching You

I never noticed before, but Hill and suma look enough alike to be siblings.

Mornin suma.

Too bad I don't have the time to trifle with the likes of you, but everything is more important than you these days.

But, carrion with your bad self. You are still as blank as you ever were.

19. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Wow!

mame had some interesting boyfriends.

20. koldkase

Mame and her Krebbies are so fond of innuendoes, I think they must LOVE this old letter to the editor:

http://72.14.209.104/search?q=cache...+Leon+Hill"+Colorado&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=6&gl=us

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice