Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Don't think anyone can top this post, Show Me?
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Show Me
    Hill is stopped with 30 knives in the car and considered POSSIBLY armed and dangerous....the wanted poster should read PROBABLY. lololol

Mame can always spin it as Hill was stopped with a complete dinner service for 30....you know 30 knives, 30 forks, 30 spoons...and was on the way to supply Mystery Woman with kitchenware, the LE just misunderstood Hill.
    You got that right Show Me!

Quote Originally Posted by Elle_1
    Don't think anyone can top this post, Show Me?
    Hill was secretly moonlighting as a Ginzu knife salesman to pay off his old student loans?

Quote Originally Posted by Show Me
    Hill was secretly moonlighting as a Ginzu knife salesman to pay off his old student loans?
    Ah...very good, Show Me....

How about this: Hill was collecting knives from tussling with Fleet White, who obviously tried to kill him with all 30 at one point or another?!

Enh? Enh? Good, yes? :404:

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

Wink

I wonder if Hill was Gentle with the Ginzu too........

Morning Mame.

http://www.topix.net/forum/news/jonb...VJNNMVDNQB7ML7
    "Don't play dumb with me, RR! You're no good at it." The Punisher

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."

I never noticed before, but Hill and suma look enough alike to be siblings.

Mornin suma.

Too bad I don't have the time to trifle with the likes of you, but everything is more important than you these days.

But, carrion with your bad self. You are still as blank as you ever were.
    Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry,
    the philosophy which does not laugh,
    and the greatness which does not bow before children.

---Kahlil Gibran---

Default Wow!

mame had some interesting boyfriends.

Mame and her Krebbies are so fond of innuendoes, I think they must LOVE this old letter to the editor:

http://72.14.209.104/search?q=cache:...lnk&cd=6&gl=us

We've recieved an email from Ernesto Vigil, one of the complaintants in the Ward Churchill investigation:

Mr. Paine:
    You are free to use this communication to you in whatever way you feel is appropriate.
    I have NO idea about the contents of the CU letter sent to Ward Churchill about the complaint I submitted to CU about Churchill's distortions and fabrications [or ineptitude] found in particular writings of Churchill noted in my complaint.
    I do, however, have the letter they sent me to let me know that they will move forward on the matters raised in my complaint.
    NO WHERE in the letter sent me is there ANY mention about machine guns, the number of machine guns, or M60 machine guns.
    MOREOVER, no where in my complaint to CU did I raise any concern about the machine guns mentioned in David Lane's letter to CU; my complaint was NOT concerned about machine guns, M60 or otherwise, or about the number of such machine guns.
    Maybe Wart Churchill wrote that part of the letter for Mr. Lane, which - of course - would explain the distortion, error, fabrication, deceit and irrelevance in that portion of Lane's letter.
    Gee, while we are mentioning Mr. Lane, who is obviously a vigorous and talented lawyer, perhaps Mr. Lane can tell us more about another one of Mr. Lane's very interesting clients: Walter Leon Hill, aka W. Lee Hill, aka Lee Hill.
    Gee, I wonder if the Boulder print media reportedly accurately that Mr. Hill was a member of "Colorado AIM"?
    Gee, I wonder if Mr. Lee Hill was really with the Office of Naval Intelligence in the early- and mid-1980s?
    Gee, I wonder if Mr. Lee Hill was really recruited by the "Autonomous Confederation of AIMsters" by Churchill's buddy, Bobby Castillo?
    Gee, I wonder if it is true that Mr. Hill was really a federal prosecutor in San Diego in the late-1980s?
    Gee, I wonder if it was really true that Mr. Hill started - or was part of - some murky security group called Verloc Group, Inc., or if that is a mere Internet hoax?
    If such a group once existed, I wonder if it true that it was composed of veteran and retired agents of the FBI, DEA, CIA, ONI, etc.?
    Heck, since Ward Churchill is such an "expert" on COINTELPRO, etc., I imagine that old Ward Churchill could really spin some yarns about Walter Leon Hill, especially since Ward and his cronies claim to have recruited Mr. Hill to be a member of the Leonard Peltier Defense Committee [LPDC] in the mid-1990s, right around the time that Ward Churchill was forced to resign from the LPDC.
    Gee, I wonder if Ward would like to come clean about why he was ejected from the LPDC in the mid-1990s?
    But, of course, Mr. Walter Leon Hill probably played as important and similar a role on the LPDC as did old Ward.
    Heck, I only have one interesting picture of Mr. Hill in Boulder. Ward Churchill is not in the line-up, but his good buddy, mentor, and fellow "Colorado AIM" luminary is right there next to Mr. Hill at a 1999 press conference, none other than Mr. Russell Means.
    Since Hill moved to Boulder from Southern California in the mid-1990s, I assume that Hill and Ward must've had some interesting chats telling war stories about their, uh, military service.
    Gee, I wonder if Hill, who like Ward claimed to be Indian [was it "Choctaw" Mr. Moredock?] has now cutr his long pony-tail after fleeing all them Boulder felony charges? The ones related to his weapons collection?
    Gee, I wonder if Walter Leon Hill gave Ward Churchill the autographed photo that Hill used to keep on his wall the letter from Robert Brown, owner and editor of Soldier of Fortune ragazine?
    Gee, maybe Ward has his own photo of Mr. Robert Brown from the good old days when Ward Churchill worked for Soldier of Fortune in late-1976, early-1977. Did I write that Ward "worked for" SoF?
    Heck, I meant to write that Ward "infiltrated" SoF. Yeah. Sure. Really.
    Gee, I wonder why old Ward never responded to the November 11, 2005, "open letter" to Ward Churchill that I distributed at Ward's last Denver book signing at Tattered Cover book store?
    Maybe Mr. Moredock can answer for Ward. Or maybe "Mr. X" can take off his ski mask and speak for Ward Churchill, as well.
    Truth has been stranger than fiction...
    Ernesto B. Vigil
    Denver, Colorado

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

Default For Mame

Mame has a habit of getting things a*se about face and I know she reads here, so I'd like to put her right about something.

At Sycamore, she posted:-

Right, like I'm gonna believe the guy because he showed a receipt to Boyles!!!

Now that's funny!
    You don't have to believe him because he "showed a receipt to Boyles".

1. There were several receipts.
    2. They were provided to Tom Bennett

Gigax immediately contacted Tom Bennett when he found out he was being fingered for Jonbenet's murder and he answered all of Tom Bennett's questions - also offering to take a DNA test to prove his innocence. Tom Bennett was satisfied that Gigax was not a suspect. This has been verified by (name of the female tv Ramsey case journalist who was interviewed on Boyles' show? I cannot remember it but she's well known).

Gigax is an innocent man who got caught up in a Ramsey sideshow. If Mame had ANY credbility as a journalist, she'd be asking why San Augustin and Ollie Gray took part in a documentary saying that Gigax had "disappeared" when they knew full and well he hadn't.
    This is my opinion and it may not be copied in whole or in part without my written permission

RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

Cool

Oh, I know for a fact that she just LOVES this thread, so I am more than sure that she will see your fantastic response, Jay....I take it that she is hot on the heels of Gigax even though he was never a suspect and that has been verified?
    "Don't play dumb with me, RR! You're no good at it." The Punisher

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."

The "Beehive State" It's true. Look it up

OMG What now? How many times does an innocent man have to be cleared before he gets some peace?

For the record, I found gigax by putting his name into Google. Boom. Came right up. Address and phone number.

Barny "Ollie" Fife and Mister "San Augustin" Magoo should learn how to use Google. It's really helpful when you are trying to find those suspects who went "deep underground. " LOL.
    tgrif@xmission.com
    FFJ C/O Tricia Griffith
    6300 N Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H #214
    Park City UT

I am unaware of anyone who's profited from exploiting the Ramsey murder over a longer period of time, with a greater disregard for the principles of accuracy and fairness, than the production team of Mills and Tracey.They truly do inhabit a different moral universe from real journalists. It's the difference between journalism and propaganda.
    Alan Prendergast,reporter for Westword

Quote Originally Posted by Tricia View Post
    OMG What now? How many times does an innocent man have to be cleared before he gets some peace?

For the record, I found gigax by putting his name into Google. Boom. Came right up. Address and phone number.

Barny "Ollie" Fife and Mister "San Augustin" Magoo should learn how to use Google. It's really helpful when you are trying to find those suspects who went "deep underground. " LOL.
    What was the name of the REAL journalist who checked this out? I know I've asked this before, I get mixed up between some of the names when I can't put faces to them. She was also interviewed on Boyles when the Karr fiasco broke (round about the same time as you were).

The whole Karr and Gigax stuff really outrages me. I think it should be punishable by law when journalists abuse their position and knowingly present misinformation to the unsuspecting public. I know for a fact that we want JonBenet's killer brought to justice regardless of who that might be. But I really think a lot of IDIs are only interested in proving the Ramseys didn't do it. It's all about clearing them. This was corroborated to me when an IDI responded to posts I'd been making elsewhere about familial DNA testing saying that it seemed "silly" to have to find a match to the DNA in order to believe the Ramseys are innocent and besides, the killer might even be dead after all these years! Where's the passion for finding justice for JOnBenet? None it seems - all that matters is clearing their beloved Ramseys!

People talk about parallels between the Ramsey case and the McCann case but I don't think there are any parallels between the way the parents have behaved in both cases. The McCanns are actively working to find their daughter, they are actively working to have laws introduced to protect other children and they are doing so in a low key manner. The Ramseys could have used their high profiles to advance the case or to improve legislation or awareness b ut all they have ever seemed interested in was their own public image and getting back at those who suspected them. The McCanns have been litigious too - against those who had fabricated vicious smears against their characters (journalists who claimed Madeleine wasn't Gerry's child for example) and they used their financial gains to bolster the Find Madeleine fund. We know the jonBenet fund was a joke.

Why isn't John Ramsey campaigning for the DNA backlog to be cleared? Why isn't he campaigning for familial DNA testing to be introduced? Why isn't he actively pursuing justice for his daughter?
    This is my opinion and it may not be copied in whole or in part without my written permission