Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 172324252627

Quote Originally Posted by Why_Nut
    It might be best to simply shut up and disappear forever at this point, because you are just one more interview away from having Judith Regan show up at your doorstep, and you cannot afford that.)
    Oh my god! Ya' think?!

Well, a cool $3.5 mil...if JR's impoverished condition is a factor...it could happen!
    Last edited by koldkase; November 30, 2006, 2:29 pm at Thu Nov 30 14:29:37 UTC 2006.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee
    JMK called Patsy, "Patricia," because he associated her with his own mother named Patricia. His mother tried to kill him when he was a toddler, and sexually and emotionally abused him (according to his own statements), but like many abused children, he idolized her - especially after her death. Patsy became a mother figure to him, and the coincidence of her given name made the association stronger in his mind. Patsy was "Patricia" to him, the goddess mother who could do no wrong.

[snip]

It was also important to him to receive forgiveness from the perfect mother of the perfect daughter - Patsy Ramsey. JMK was desperate to see her before she died. He wanted to be in her presence, receive absolution, and feel her love as a substitute for his own mother's lack of love and caring. It was a way for JMK to bring his own mother back from the dead and try to make things right with her one more time.
    That's an awesome analysis, Chero.

May I make an appointment with you? I have issues.... Nothing this challenging, I'm afraid, but very Freudian....

By the way...Patricia also had a daughter who was sexually abused and DID end up murdered.... Just another element that might have been a link, if a subliminal one....

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by koldkase
    May I make an appointment with you? I have issues.... Nothing this challenging, I'm afraid, but very Freudian....
    Yes, absolutely, my dear guttah mate. Bring Oreos. Double-stuffed. At least two bags. I think this is going to take LOTS of therapy.

Quote Originally Posted by koldkase
    Chero...you believe they aren't challenging??? NOT! I think I better come with her to be sure that ol crusty fesses up...so that makes it 3 bags of double-stuff Oreos...cause I'll be needing my "own" bag dontchaknow.
    It's probably too late to get justice for JonBenét. Maybe it always was. But knowing where things went wrong is the first step to not going there again. **-- Alan Prendergast-Dec 21, 2006--**

Cherokee, please e-mail your excellent analysis of JMK to Professor Michael Tracey. For Tracey not to know, he was dealing with a very sick individual in John Mark Karr, makes him one "not very bright" professor, does it not?
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

I read that DNA samples weren't collected until mid-January 1997. If true, then I guess this would mean that samples were not collected from Cliff Gaston and Bill Cox.