John Ramsey on 48 Hours - Saturday - 11/25/06

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Watching You, Nov 17, 2006.

1. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

2. heymom

heymom Member

Wow, I guess they are competing with OJ! We get to see lickin' Lizard Lips again. Whoopeee!

3. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Funny you mentioned OJ, heh.

http://www.broadcastingcable.com/blog/1380000138/post/1060005506.html

4. BluesStrat

BluesStrat BANNED !!!!!

JR needs to take a lesson from David and Cynthia Dowaliby--When you get away with murder: get a nose job, change your name, and fall off the face of the Earth.

5. Paradox

Paradox Banned for Stupidity by RiverRat

Except John had nothing to do with the death of his daughter. All he is guilty of is self delusion and obstruction of justice.

6. BluesStrat

BluesStrat BANNED !!!!!

And wouldn't it be nice if he finally admitted that! :martini:

7. sboyd

sboyd Member

8. heymom

heymom Member

Remember to say, "In MY opinion," Paradox. Because your theory is not proven to be fact. Some of us think he's guilty of a whole lot more than self-delusion.

9. Paradox

Paradox Banned for Stupidity by RiverRat

Point taken mom.

Unfortunately, John's appearance will probably be a contentless tribute to his family's victimhood. He's probably going to get softballed. The new details will probably have a Lacy/Tracey source. But I'm glad John will be out and vocal. There's always the chance he will unwittingly expose something.

In my opinion, he had nothing to do with anything untill Patsy screamed and handed him the note, and he faked finding the body at 1 pm. I think he is self deluded and repressed. That kind of strain can only be supported with a lot of money, lawyers, drugs and blind religiosity.

What could be his motive for going on 48hrs other than whitewashing and or $$$?

10. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Then please explain why the Ramsey's cell phone record was wiped out, if not because there were calls on it that they didn't want LE to see?

No, John was in this up to his nose, IMO. Whether he was acting or re-acting, I don't know, but he knew exactly where JonBenet was when he ran to that basement room, IMO.

Very funny, you crack ho's and pimps!

The Ramseys always let something slip. I love it when they talk. Unfortunately, Patsy's going to have to let John do all the talking now. I bet she is fairly rolling over in her grave over that.

11. heymom

heymom Member

Ego and arrogance. But the timely link to OJ will not favor him. Rather like Patsy mentioning Susan Smith, who was lying to police about her children being kidnapped.

12. Elle

Elle Member

Quote:
    <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by Paradox
    Except John had nothing to do with the death of his daughter. All he is guilty of is self delusion and obstruction of justice.
    </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
    If John Ramsey knew his wife was responsible for JonBenét's death, he should have helped her to face the reality of it, instead of helping her with the staging.

By not doing the right thing, he may face the rest of his life being the one accused of sexually abusing his daughter, and failing to make a 911 call to save her life. This in itself is punishment for him.

Had it all been an innocent sexual experimentation on Burke's part, the public would have understood this, and thus prevented further mutilation of JonBenét's body to make it look like a real crime. According to FBI's findings, those who stage a crime haven't a clue as to what a real crime scene looks like, and overdo the staging. For sure this is what happened in JonBenét's case.

John Ramsey was not too keen in having JonBenét's body exhumed. She was now at peace. He always has an excuse on hand.

The Ramseys must have been holding their breath waiting on the okay to fly JonBenét's body away to Atlanta. Away from Boulder. They couldn't fly away from Boulder fast enough.

All I can say to John Ramsey is, karma sometimes comes back to hit you in the face faster than you can blink.

13. wombat

wombat Member

OK, CONSIDER THIS FAIR WARNING:

CHEROKEE, RIVERRAT, OR ANY OF YOU OTHER DEMONETTES:

If you post screencaps of JR sticking out his tongue or licking his lips on this show, I will hire Lin Wood and sue you for intentional infliction of emotional distress.

You have been warned. :nyah:

14. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Moi? A "demonette"? I'm as harmless as a wee little :lamb:

Just consider yourself fortunate that I can't capture John Ramsey's little "sideways butt wiggle" in screencaps ... or CAN I? :winkaway:

15. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

I prefer being put on notice.

16. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

I agree more of John whinning how he is a 'victim'.....we will hear nothing but poor little ole me from Johnnie boy....while JonBenet will be a after thought.

John ain't nothing without Miss Patsy..... he's stiff, nervous, tongue can't stay in his mouth boring.

17. tylin

tylin Banned

Yep. IMO of course. ;)
    Not for nary a second do I think Papa John was only an innocent bystander.
    Gawd, I don't think I can stand watching Lizard Lips do this interview. :sick: Then again, it's like a watching a train wreck...I may just have to look.

18. Elle

Elle Member

That's an awfy fat wee lamb you have there, Cherokee. More like a wee fat sheep having trouble skipping rope. :)

Anyone having trouble on the board this morning? I had problems earlier this morning with Today's threads vanishing (?). Very slow trying to post (?) :-(

19. Amber

Amber Member

As a wanabee Demonette, I've never seen a picture of JR sticking out anything let alone his tongue and I feel deprived. Can anyone undeprive me? :tipsy:

20. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

I think Uncle Johnny will bring his new girlfriend, don't y'all? Betcha' she's blond.

No, I'm having no probs, Elle, but it's almost not morning anymore.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice