Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Elle_1
    That's an awfy fat wee lamb you have there, Cherokee. More like a wee fat sheep having trouble skipping rope.

Anyone having trouble on the board this morning? I had problems earlier this morning with Today's threads vanishing (?). Very slow trying to post (?) :-(
    Elle, are you insulting my wee little :lamb:? Please don't say that in front of her! She's terribly sensitive about being short for her weight. I tell her all the time, "Ewe's not fat, ewe's fluffy!"

As for your board troubles, I wasn't "on duty" this morning, so I don't know what was going on. It looks okay right now, but then, I just got here. Maybe BluesStrat putting that quarter in the VibraBed shooks things up. Heh.

Quote Originally Posted by Amber
    As a wanabee Demonette, I've never seen a picture of JR sticking out anything let alone his tongue and I feel deprived. Can anyone undeprive me? :tipsy:
    Your wish is my command.

Of course, Wombat is now gonna have my hide, so I want you to know how much I'm sacrificing by making the following available for your prurient interest.

(From the Hawaii interview)
    Attached Images Attached Images  

And you can even see the amazing lizard tongue from a distance!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Default Lizard Tongue

OMG, everytime I see those photos I want to gag. Ewwwwwww. I also want to backhand him in the mouth, wearing a latex glove, of course.

:bigstick:

Brooklyn in Boulder

Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee
    Elle, are you insulting my wee little :lamb:? Please don't say that in front of her! She's terribly sensitive about being short for her weight. I tell her all the time, "Ewe's not fat, ewe's fluffy!"

As for your board troubles, I wasn't "on duty" this morning, so I don't know what was going on. It looks okay right now, but then, I just got here. Maybe BluesStrat putting that quarter in the VibraBed shooks things up. Heh.
    Hahahahaha! ewe is funny!

How would you know about Blue putting a quarter in a Vibrabed *cough* ? Is there something I should know?
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

Default I wish I'd never asked!!!

Your wish is my command.

Of course, Wombat is now gonna have my hide, so I want you to know how much I'm sacrificing by making the following available for your prurient interest.

I'd like to say 'thanks'...I'd like to..but after seeing these images, I think you should have left me to my ignorant bliss

I had NO idea!

What on earth is he doing? His he literally biting his tongue?

Oh gawd stop it now, just stop!!! I can't handle the Lizard Tongue anymore. The bastid is a reptile. Please don't let him do this with Baba Wawa. Please Lord.
    I despise the Ramseys and this is just my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by Amber
    Your wish is my command.

I'd like to say 'thanks'...I'd like to..but after seeing these images, I think you should have left me to my ignorant bliss

I had NO idea!

What on earth is he doing? His he literally biting his tongue?

Well, the awful truth is ... John can't keep a civil tongue in his head.

Amber, if you think these photos look bad, you should see Lizard Lips in action. It is so disgusting. I felt like I needed a shower after watching the interview. I started trying to count how many times John flicked his tongue in and out, but he started doing it so often, and in weird combinations with his little sideways butt wiggle/hand rubbing motion, that I couldn't keep up.

There were a lot more screen captures to choose from, but after I got 10 or so, I finally decided that was enough. I couldn't take it anymore. Watching the Ramseys spew their lies and self-serving, self-righteous tripe makes me sick. Literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyn6510
    OMG, everytime I see those photos I want to gag. Ewwwwwww. I also want to backhand him in the mouth, wearing a latex glove, of course.

:bigstick:

Brooklyn in Boulder
    You and me both, Brooklyn! I'd like to backhand him and tape his mouth shut. With duct tape. Poetic justice.

By the way, welcome to FFJ.

Quote Originally Posted by Elle_1
    Hahahahaha! ewe is funny!

How would you know about Blue putting a quarter in a Vibrabed *cough* ? Is there something I should know?
    I think it was on the "YumYum Returns" thread. And I'm not sure you SHOULD know about it, Elle.

Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee
    Well, the awful truth is ... John can't keep a civil tongue in his head.

Amber, if you think these photos look bad, you should see Lizard Lips in action. It is so disgusting. I felt like I needed a shower after watching the interview. I started trying to count how many times John flicked his tongue in and out, but he started doing it so often, and in weird combinations with his little sideways butt wiggle/hand rubbing motion, that I couldn't keep up.

There were a lot more screen captures to choose from, but after I got 10 or so, I finally decided that was enough. I couldn't take it anymore. Watching the Ramseys spew their lies and self-serving, self-righteous tripe makes me sick. Literally.
    I can appreciate that now

I could never get to see those videos, I just heard the audio, but all I could listen to was his...how can I describe it?...it was as if his mouth was really dry and you could hear a 'smacking' or wet sound everytime he mouthed a word...that was bad enough...I'd still love to see the videos-for masochistic..I mean for research purposes

I just saw the promo for the 48 Hours show next week. It appears to be all about the JMK farce. John says, "This was real James Bond stuff", in discussing how they caught Karr.
    The last line was "John Mark Karr is not off the hook yet."

Just what the world needs, another Tracey/Ramsey propaganda show.