Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

HAHAHAHA I SAW IT, TOO, Bluestrat! I am fairly rolling in the floor!

IT'S TRACEY'S CROC 4!!!

HAHAHAH They have taken JOHN MARK KARR and made THE NEW CROC!!

hahahaha

They have Erin Moriority flapping a bunch of papers in front of Trip DeMuth's face asking, Are you surprised I have these?! DeMuth: Yes, I am very surprised!

hahahaha I swear, this HAS to be the papers that Tracey told a reporter about not that long ago, the OFFICIAL DOCUMENTS SIGNED OVER TO TRACEY!!

OK, now WHO OH WHO WOULD HAVE DONE THAT? AND WHY?

Correct me IF I'M WRONG, but ISN'T THIS FROM THE SAME OFFICE OF MARY "I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT AN OPEN CASE" LACY???????

HAHAHAHA I'm hyper-ventilating here!! Somebody stop me!!! hahahaha Before I pass out!!! hahahahaha

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by BluesStrat
    I just saw the promo for the 48 Hours show next week. It appears to be all about the JMK farce. John says, "This was real James Bond stuff", in discussing how they caught Karr.
    The last line was "John Mark Karr is not off the hook yet."

Just what the world needs, another Tracey/Ramsey propaganda show.
    I just saw it too. It shows Erin Moriarity talking to Trip DeMuth, holding up some documents - lab tests I think. She says something like - there was evidence that could have exonerated the Ramseys from the very beginning - and Trip says - I don't know how you could have gotten those documents!!

I DO.

They asked JR if Patsy went to her death thinking that the murderer had been couaght, and John says - probably. John talks about "James Bond stuff" that LE did to catch Karr.

Best/worst of all - MICHAEL TRACEY IS ON CAMERA, talking about Karr confessing to him.

Oh help. Can we do something about this?

Oh, and in regard to this:

Well, the awful truth is ... John can't keep a civil tongue in his head.
    and this:

Of course, Wombat is now gonna have my hide, so I want you to know how much I'm sacrificing by making the following available for your prurient interest.
    Both from Cherokee - I wasn't hiding, I was watching football all day with the Wombat crowd. Although I should have known I would be abused, having asked for it!

John is one repugnant reptile. Is there a switch on the forum to hide pictures?

Edited:

KK and I posted together:

HAHAHAHA I'm hyper-ventilating here!! Somebody stop me!!! hahahaha Before I pass out!!! hahahahaha
    Me too KoldKase.

Wombat, not to worry about "doing something" about this new croc. It's not like this means that there is going to be another ARREST.

hahaha I just had the MOST PERVERSE THOUGHT!! What if Tracey and that new basketball-head guy saying "It's not over for John Karr" are actually STILL TRYING TO PUSH KARR AS THE KILLER!!!

HAHAHAHA OH, I WOULD SO LOVE THAT! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THIS!! I think this is going to be SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD! HAHAHA Think of it as FOOLS IN BOULDER: PART 4.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

It was proven JMK was with his family in another state at the time of the murder - Yes or No? Or had he access to a Star Trek teleporter at the time?

CBS news/Erin Moriarity are morons, apparently.

Did you see the shot of Poor Patsy, no hair, no eyebrows? WHY IS THIS WOMAN STILL GETTING 15 MINUTES!?

I bet basketball head guy, whoever he is, has special ringtones on Mary Lacey's and Lin Wood's cell phones.

Mary's husband Michael Tracey looked like he had an inch of makeup on.

God, these scamsters. I can't cope, I'm going to bed.

I saw the "promo" too!! 48 Hours appears to be trying to out-whore Fox. The corporate media has no integrity, morality or soul...

BTW, the FBI is still investigating JMK - "It's not over for John Karr" could be true, but not as relates to the death of JBR.
    “Politicians are like diapers. They both need changing regularly and for the same reason.” -- Anonymous

Guys, I know you know what it is, but I don't. LOL

What's the angle being played here? What is this smoking gun evidence exonerating The Ramseys but you know to be extremely suspect if not plain wrong.

"It shows Erin Moriarity talking to Trip DeMuth, holding up some documents - lab tests. She says something like - there was evidence that could have exonerated the Ramseys from the very beginning".

Quote Originally Posted by wombat
    Both from Cherokee - I wasn't hiding, I was watching football all day with the Wombat crowd. Although I should have known I would be abused, having asked for it!
    Wombat, I didn't say you would "have to hide" ... I said you were going to "HAVE my hide." You know, skin me alive. That sort of thing. Do you New Jerseyians not have that saying?

Quote Originally Posted by philmein
    Guys, I know you know what it is, but I don't. LOL

What's the angle being played here? What is this smoking gun evidence exonerating The Ramseys but you know to be extremely suspect if not plain wrong.

"It shows Erin Moriarity talking to Trip DeMuth, holding up some documents - lab tests. She says something like - there was evidence that could have exonerated the Ramseys from the very beginning".
    It's most likely the test results showing that neither John nor Patsy matched the degraded DNA.

-Tea

Post Tell Me This Isn't True

...JMK is so yesterday and they are showcaseing him as Fresh Bait!!! Trip DM (short for demented) took 1 too many trips back in the 60's. And "Lazy Crazy Lacy" has eaten too many trout out of Boulder Creek which is contaminated with little rubber duckies from the "Fling Thing". Help us all. (Forgive me but Mame's icon fits my mood.)
    I can't think of 2 more plastic people than Baa Waa and John Con telling us anything we should listen to, let alone believe.

Thanx Cherokee for the welcome. I'm a long time lucker and appreciate your well thought out and informative posts.

Brooklyn in Boulder

The leftist media isn't into investigative reporting, it is into story/image creating. The left is also into victimology. It's no wonder the leftist media and one activist judge have exonerated the Ramseys.

RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

Have I got wonderful news for you guys this morning.....you can watch the above mentioned Promo on-line now at.....

http://www.cbsnews.com/sections/48hours/main3410.shtml
    "Don't play dumb with me, RR! You're no good at it." The Punisher

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."