Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Default noooo

I can't watch.... It is like a train wreck about to happen, you don't want to watch but you just have to.
    Seriously, I think the lab results are probably the DNA test results which don't really let anyone off the hook because, unless they found another source than the underwear (for our English friends), this DNA is possibly just an artifact from the production/packaging of the underwear.

I have read somewhere that supposedly there was another source of DNA. I think Mark Beckner mentions it in a deposition or something. The pa....(sorry, I almost said the "p" word) underwear DNA can't be matched with DNA from another place in the crime scene 'cause there just ain't enough markers to do that. The authorities are still saying, even Mary Lacey, that the underwear DNA could be from production/packaging. So what DNA did they use to let JMK off the hook?

They didn't use the DNA to let Karr off the hook. They let Karr off the hook because there was no evidence that he had anything to do with the case. If Lacy mentions the DNA in connection with letting Karr go she is using the DNA as an excuse to cover her incompetence. Lacy knows the DNA has nothing to do with the case, it is just another shell in the shell game to her.

Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee
    Wombat, I didn't say you would "have to hide" ... I said you were going to "HAVE my hide." You know, skin me alive. That sort of thing. Do you New Jerseyians not have that saying?
    Um, kinda not. We have certain other well-known sayings in that regard...more straightforward, you know, like "she's gonna get whacked."

RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

Default Hint, hint.....

Is anyone going to screen capture and enlarge those papers Erin is waving about?!

I mean, it's worked in the past!
    "Don't play dumb with me, RR! You're no good at it." The Punisher

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."

Quote Originally Posted by RiverRat
    Is anyone going to screen capture and enlarge those papers Erin is waving about?!

I mean, it's worked in the past!
    I can't screen cap, but I looked at it real slowly last night on Tivo - the reports are DNA tests from the CBI, and are for "suspects" John and Patsy Ramsey. They don't show the actual results - I think they are on to us, with our Alert Viewer in Scotland.

It looked like those same ol' DNA reports that have been posted before online--screencaps from a previous Tracey crock.
    I wonder if they will show them this time without the White's and Pugh names being blacked out.

Talk about beating a dead horse.

I agree that the paper Erin "Myhead'sinmybutt" Moriarity is waving about is probably the DNA test results that have been posted on the Internet for years. Big deal.

That paper doesn't exhonerate the Ramseys. It doesn't exhonerate anyone, because just as Mary Lacy said back in August, the incomplete and degraded DNA may be an artifact. (Newflash for Mary Lacy - the DNA IS an artifact.)

This whole thing makes me so mad. Moriarity is acting like this is some secret info that she was just now able to get hold of, but ace reporter that she is, she has found these magic papers that "exhonerate" the Ramseys. Moriarity will present the papers as some kind of conspiracy to keep the Ramseys under that umbrella of suspicion when there was evidence to clear them all along. Nothing could be farther from the truth.

What I would give for just ONE reporter to get out there and tell the world the truth in this case. Fox News stood up to Lin Wood and the Ramseys before. Why can't Carole McKinley and Fox do a prime time news piece on the Boulder DA, the partial artifact DNA, and the truth about the Ramseys?

It's bad enough the Ramseys got away with murder, but now they are going for public redemption. Just like John said before his run for office, all he wants is his life back, his honor. He can't stand to be what he is ... an accessory to his daughter's murder.

Quote Originally Posted by wombat
    Um, kinda not. We have certain other well-known sayings in that regard...more straightforward, you know, like "she's gonna get whacked."
    Hmmmm. I thought that might be the case.

We obviously have the pioneer/prairie influence on our language out here. Lots of ranching, hunting, livestock ... "have my hide," "skin me alive," etc. Whereas you have the mob influence ... "gonna get whacked," "get kneecapped" ... that sort of thing.

It's all good

Quote Originally Posted by icedtea4me
    It's most likely the test results showing that neither John nor Patsy matched the degraded DNA.
    -Tea

Thanks Tea!

I saw this promo last night while watching "48 Hours." I don't think I can bear to watch it next week.

The media has done a complete about-face with the Ramseys. In 1996 no one thought they were innocent; now no one thinks they are guilty. What happened?

Quote Originally Posted by Carol
    The media has done a complete about-face with the Ramseys. In 1996 no one thought they were innocent; now no one thinks they are guilty. What happened?
    Two things are the cause:
    The media has never had access to the BPD case files which prove the Ramseys are the prime and only suspects.
    The media is also too chicken-sh!t to produce a program that makes the Ramseys look guilty--scared they will be sued by Woodie.

Unfortunately, John's appearance will probably be a contentless tribute to his family's victimhood. He's probably going to get softballed. The new details will probably have a Lacy/Tracey source.
    That's a given. I'm gonna be sick.