Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Here's a laugh - when I pulled up the video on YouTube again, on the right side are other vids, right? So what is the first one I see, when I glance over from John and Patsy being self-satisfied?

Drum roll...

"2,200 Lbs. of Bull!"

"We're not necessarily doubting that God will do the best for us; we are wondering how painful the best will turn out to be." - C.S. Lewis

MY OPINIONS - DO NOT COPY THEM ANYWHERE ELSE ON THE INTERNET!

Quote Originally Posted by heymom
    This is beyond disgusting. They are reveling in their supposed Christianity, lecturing the minister by saying that even the murderer, or especially the murderer, should be welcomed into church.
    I think that is the same interview where the minister asked John what some of his favorite scriptures are, and he couldn't name one. He finally mumbled something about how he likes the story of Job. Obviously John has spent as much time reading the Bible as he has looking for his daughter's killer.

Quote Originally Posted by BluesStrat
    I think that is the same interview where the minister asked John what some of his favorite scriptures are, and he couldn't name one. He finally mumbled something about how he likes the story of Job. Obviously John has spent as much time reading the Bible as he has looking for his daughter's killer.
    He knows about Job because he "wrote" about Job in Death of Innocence. He identifies with Job because he has lots of troubles. While inspiring, Job's story is one of the least complicated instructions in the Bible. Believe in God and you can cope with your troubles, God will reward you, and you will die old and full of days.

Couple of interesting thing about Job's story re: JR - During his troubles, Job's wife told him to curse God and die. Hmmm...is that a parallel too, Johnny? And do you think about how no women were as fair as the daughters of Job?

Anyway, JR never quotes New Testament stuff, like love or peace or grace, just Job. I don't think he's ever read another book in the bible.

Maybe he's also heard of Ecclesiates, "There's nothing new under the sun."
    "We're not necessarily doubting that God will do the best for us; we are wondering how painful the best will turn out to be." - C.S. Lewis

Thanks for your answer, BluesStrat. If I ever, God forbid, got into any trouble, I'd want the Ramsey's PR team and their lawyers!

I doubt if Erin Moriarty is going to be fair and balanced or present the BPD's side of the story. You can tell by the accusatory tone in her voice when she is questioning Mr. DeMuth.

So I heard on the radio on the way home that Rupert Murdoch killed the entire OJ project -book and TV interview.

I wonder if 48 hours needs JR so much now that OJ's done?

Quote Originally Posted by wombat
    So I heard on the radio on the way home that Rupert Murdoch killed the entire OJ project -book and TV interview.

I wonder if 48 hours needs JR so much now that OJ's done?
    Maybe they will cancel JR now. I hope not. I am disappointed that OJ isn't going to come out and be the murderer we all know he is.

I wouldn't watch him, but I would be glad for the fallout. Oh, well. If JR does appear I am going to get it on tape.

Hah!...OJ is not going to get the book sells he thinks he will get, with all the bad publicity.

I really liked OJ as an actor, not football, until he murdered Nicole and Ron. These days I consider him a low lift serial killer who continues to grind his heels into his victims families....none will see a penny of the multi million dollar verdict. Sheltering his fortune in his children's trust funds and getting away with more than murder.

bumping up thread

and a few comments...

Brooklyn - welcome to FFJ! You'll love it here!

Quote Cherokee:
    Amber, if you think these photos look bad, you should see Lizard Lips in action. It is so disgusting. I felt like I needed a shower after watching the interview...

Now is this show 48 Hours OR 48 Hour Mystery ?? cable? channel??

Quote Amber:
    It was proven JMK was with his family in another state at the time of the murder - Yes or No? Or had he access to a Star Trek teleporter at the time?

Yes!

Quote Cherokee:
    This whole thing makes me so mad. Moriarity is acting like this is some secret info that she was just now able to get hold of, but ace reporter that she is she has found these magic papers that "exhoerate" the Ramseys. Moriarity will present the papers as some kind conspiracy to keep the Ramseys under that umbrella of suspicion when there was evidence to clear them all along. Nothing could be farther from the truth.

She probably found these at ACR's site!! LOL! What dolt! (not you, Cherokee... Erin!)

What I would give for just ONE reporter to get out there and tell the world the truth in this case.

Where's Wendy (I think is her first name) Murphy??

Quote Amber:
    People will have seen all the media frenzy about OJ and 'if I did it'.... here comes JR at exactly the same time and in people's minds they will be associated, no matter what slant he puts on it. You DO NOT want to be seen as being on par with OJ.

Oh - I didn't realize until now that they would be on at the "same time" - LOL! for JR - quite the bugaboo he put himelf in, eh? :runaway:

just edited to add: yes, I know that the OJ show has been cancelled - too bad - I definitely was going to watch THAT!!

So - let me know what this program is called - Thanks!
    ~~"Veni, Vidi, Velcro!
    I came, I saw, I stuck around!~~

Yes, it's the "48 Hours Mystery" series on CBS shown on Saturday nights.

If that's what you're asking, niner.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by Texan
    I can't watch.... It is like a train wreck about to happen, you don't want to watch but you just have to.
    Seriously, I think the lab results are probably the DNA test results which don't really let anyone off the hook because, unless they found another source than the underwear (for our English friends), this DNA is possibly just an artifact from the production/packaging of the underwear.

I have read somewhere that supposedly there was another source of DNA. I think Mark Beckner mentions it in a deposition or something. The pa....(sorry, I almost said the "p" word) underwear DNA can't be matched with DNA from another place in the crime scene 'cause there just ain't enough markers to do that. The authorities are still saying, even Mary Lacey, that the underwear DNA could be from production/packaging. So what DNA did they use to let JMK off the hook?
    Texan,

Panties, panties, panties, panties, panties, panties. I'm a Scottish - British- Irish Canadian, and I can say Panties.
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

Where's Wendy (I think is her first name) Murphy??
    YEAH! I was thinking the same thing!