Page 8 of 27 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Default Elle

Quote Originally Posted by Texan
    You are not under Communistic rule. You are free, Texan in the U.S.A.
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

Anybody with me on doing something about this?

The "Beehive State" It's true. Look it up

Default 48 Hours. A Comedy with Michael Tracey and Smit

Tonight, 48 Hours is going to charge that John Mark Karr is still a suspect. I think it has something to do with new evidence. Their sources? Smit and Tracey. Maybe some other whack job too.

I'm speechless.
    tgrif@xmission.com
    FFJ C/O Tricia Griffith
    6300 N Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H #214
    Park City UT

I am unaware of anyone who's profited from exploiting the Ramsey murder over a longer period of time, with a greater disregard for the principles of accuracy and fairness, than the production team of Mills and Tracey.They truly do inhabit a different moral universe from real journalists. It's the difference between journalism and propaganda.
    Alan Prendergast,reporter for Westword

It would be a farce if it wasn't a tragedy.

I will repost my response from the other thread because it works here equally well:

I GOTTA say:

I'm with Heymom on this one.

It's times like this when I begin to question my own sanity! Foreign factions? Larger conspiracy???? One legged intruder from Jupiter with no fingerprints and no clothes, or possibly a three legged intruder, a group of intruders, Helgoth, Oliva, Gigax, Santa, and now, lo and behold, JOHN MARK KARR!

Is it just me? Is it just us? While we folks might be knowledgeable and there are so many bright lights on the forums, the greatest forensic minds and intellects in law enforcement AROUND THE WORLD, believe, at least the majority believe, that the Ramsey family are the ONLY people to suspect.

I'm starting to think we're all insane
    PATSY RAMSEY WROTE THE RANSOM NOTE
    SHE WOULDN'T DO THAT FOR AN INTRUDER.
    PLEASE READ CHEROKEE'S ANALYSIS

http://66.98.176.96/~tricia/forums/s...ead.php?t=6404

This got lost on another thread

Quote:
    The "48 Hours" broadcast reveals - via federal investigators who speak on camera - that Karr remains a person of interest in JonBenet's death on Christmas night 1996. The investigators are looking into his travels and contacts with children in other countries.

"They say quite clearly they're still investigating Karr because of his discussions where he seemed to know so much more about the (murder of JonBenet) than he should," Moriarty said.

Duh!

1. First of all, knows more than who? Lacy? That's not difficult.

2. Karr corresponded for four years with a certain professor who is convinced of the innocence of the ramseys and who has made it his life's mission to convict anyone else of the crime BUT the ramseys. He's hardly an unbiased, neutral observer.

3. This professor is not a law enforcement officer, he's a teacher, and therefore does not have to abide by the rules of normal LE investigation.

4. Is it possible that Karr knows more than he should because Tracey, an insider, who wanted him to be the killer, fed him the information?

5. Is it possible that during the four year period that not ALL the emails, letters, phone conversations these two had were recorded, documented or kept?

6. Why is no one asking how Tracey seems to know so much?

7. Are they seriously telling us now that Karr was part of a tag team? That he remotely killed JBR via a second person? He was one of a small foreign faction?

Cool Isn't this a little like,

hanging onto the last little fiber of a rope before falling into the burniing pit type of thing? The newspaper states that the 48 Hour Mystery program has startling "new" information in the death of JonBenet. OOOOOOOOH how much more startling can it be than to glomb onto the once failed news splash of JMK. Can all in the DA's office in Boulder be that stupid? I have it on record as I'll be out probably for that program. But just in case I sure hope you all will give a summary of it here.

Does anyone believe that Tracey knows more than others involved in the case? Of course he got his info from Smit who was an insider but a very scewed one at that once he got his intruder theory to be echoed by so many.
    "When are we going to get our heads out of the sand and understand that sometimes really nice people who look good on the outside are dastardly on the inside." Wendy Murphy, former prosecutor, MA

FWIW, I see word play here.

They have some official saying Karr isn't off the hook..... I'm sure he's not, he's a creepy guy and he's possibly a danger to kids. That doesn't mean they still think he's involved in JonBenet's murder. "Off the hook" could mean that they are watching him and looking to see if he might be involved in other cases.
    This is my opinion and it may not be copied in whole or in part without my written permission

Quote Originally Posted by Tricia
    Tonight, 48 Hours is going to charge that John Mark Karr is still a suspect. I think it has something to do with new evidence. Their sources? Smit and Tracey. Maybe some other whack job too.
    Smit and Tracey's source? Susan Bennet, perhaps.
    This post, unless it is a legal court document, may not be carried in part, or in its entirety to any other discussion forum or bulletin board without the express written consent of the party who wrote it. It is proprietary to the author and to www.forumsforjustice.org. Violators will be reported to their Internet Service Providers.

Quote Originally Posted by Thor
    Oh gawd stop it now, just stop!!! I can't handle the Lizard Tongue anymore. The bastid is a reptile. Please don't let him do this with Baba Wawa. Please Lord.
    Thor, John Ramsey's eyes now match his lizard tongue. I just remembered, I won't be able to tape this when I'mout after all. My Fox program is different from yours, Thor. :-( Hopefully Why_Nut may be able to tape something, being the genius he is (?).

I will look forward to reading all your comments girls and boys when I return home.

Punisher, are you planning on a mass e-mail launch to Erin Moriarty?
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Elle_1
    Thor, John Ramsey's eyes now match his lizard tongue. I just remembered, I won't be able to tape this when I'mout after all. My Fox program is different from yours, Thor. :-( Hopefully Why_Nut may be able to tape something, being the genius he is (?).

I will look forward to reading all your comments girls and boys when I return home.

Punisher, are you planning on a mass e-mail launch to Erin Moriarty?
    Are you referring to tonight's 48 Hours program, Elle? If so, it's on CBS, not FOX.

-Tea