1. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

You've heard of road rage, supermarket trolly rage - now meet "web rage":-

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/17112006/356/web-rage-attack-man-jailed.html

2. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

3. Elle

Elle Member

Bob just remarked on this too, Jay. Tempers are flaring on the net. We will now probably hear a lot more stories like this. I was just saying to Bob, I think someone is trying tell us all something. Maybe Behave ourselves and be cautious (?).

WY I think I'll forget about that toy gun, and see if there are any second hand glocks around. Do they come in all sizes? :)

4. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Gulp.... :eek:

5. Little

Little Member

John Mark Karr should be Person of the Year

This seemed as good as any thread to post this since Time chose everyone who uses the net as persons of the year.

6. heymom

heymom Member

Here's a screen shot for you - see who you think this looks like...

Attached Files:

7. heymom

heymom Member

Or this one...

Maybe it's me, but I was struck by the resemblance.

Attached Files:

8. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Oh No!

I say we start a pool to see how long Tracey and the RST try to place him in Boulder in Dec. 1996

I give it 24 hours :poke: :no:

9. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Hahahahaha. I love it! Thank you Denver Daily News for having the guts to say (in Colorado) what the rest of the world is thinking ... "Karr would never face those charges as it was obvious to everyone but the Boulder district attorney that there was no way Karr could have committed that crime."

THE GOVERNOR OF COLORADO NEEDS TO REMOVE MARY LACY FROM THE OFFICE OF BOULDER DISTRICT ATTORNEY
    NOW!

10. Thor

Thor Active Member

Isn't this Gary Numann, the Brit who sang "Cars" in the 80s? If so, yes, they look a lot alike.

11. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

12. heymom

heymom Member

Yes, that's him. I was watching YouTube last night and was amazed - to me, even the facial structure looks similar. I thought it was Numan who was arrested for having relations with young girls in Thailand, but it was Gary Glitter. That would have been just too weird, if Numan looked like Karr or vice versa, and they were both pedophiles.

Never mind. I think I'm losing my mind... :abnormal: :rolleyes:

13. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

There is a strong resemblence! Cars/Karr........HeyMom is on to something, I am just not sure what it is yet.

14. tylin

tylin Banned

:eek: That is just plain freaky.

15. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

16. Little

Little Member

????

Attached Files:

17. heymom

heymom Member

Good, then it's not just me. I was thinking I'm just going crazy over here...
    :abnormal:

18. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Hey pirate...back off!!!

Elle brought it up, and besides, they are better than new boobs...they don't leak!

:rs:

19. Elle

Elle Member

20. Elle

Elle Member

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice