Justice_Seeker

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by JC, Nov 21, 2006.

1. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Lifting prayers.

Love, JC

2. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

What's going on?

3. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

There is a discussion at the swamp, I forget the forum. It's one at the very bottom. I don't post with JS, but I used to. I can't imagine there not being others here who have special feelings for her.

4. BluesStrat

BluesStrat BANNED !!!!!

I seriously doubt I'm the only one scratching my head here...
    :wtf:

5. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

6. heymom

heymom Member

I still don't understand what is going on - could someone please break through this cryptic thread and tell us up front?

7. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

I can't figure it out, either.

8. Zotto

Zotto FFJ Senior Member

If I've got it right (which I probably haven't)..Justice-Seeker's adopted grandson has been charged with murder, along with a female friend....

Justice_Seekermoderator
    Member since 5-8-02
    11-21-06, 00:13 AM (EST)
    Click to EMail Justice_Seeker Click to send private message to Justice_Seeker Click to view user profileClick to add this user to your buddy list
    2. "RE: Welcome"
    In response to message #1

I'm sure everyone reading is wondering why jameson
    posted a forum for this case.

Perplexed_mom is my daughter, and Michael D. Lindsey is her adopted son, therefore, he is my grandson.

Please, do not judge me or my family. We knew nothing of the murder until after the arrests were made.

Please, anyone who will, help us to sort out whether Michael is innocent or guilty. We do not know.
    We will not excuse his guilt if he is guilty. But we pray he is not guilty as he has stated.

Again, please help!

Thank you,
    Justice seeker & Family

9. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

OH, thanks Zotto. I didn't read the entire forum, as I couldn't see any connection with the names and info on the threads I did click on.

This is terrible. My heart goes out to anyone who has to suffer something like this in their lives. I'd die a thousand deaths to protect my family from harm. I can't imagine how hard this is for the families.

I hope for Justice Seeker and her family and grandson that LE has it wrong.

10. Zotto

Zotto FFJ Senior Member

I totally agree KK. No matter what side of the fence we are on with regard to JBR, anyone going through something like this deserves our sympathy. I often think of the families behind the headlines and what they endure too. I hope for JS's sake that it is a mistake.

11. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Oh no! Poor Justice-Seeker. The families of people who commit crimes are often just as much victims. I like JS. My heart goes out to her at this time.

12. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Thanks, Zotto.

I didn't intend for this thread to be cryptic, heymom, just didn't and don't feel comfortable posting anymore about it than I did.

I've always liked Justice_Seeker, too, Jayelles.

13. heymom

heymom Member

Now I understand. I have a family member doing time for a serious crime, so I know how awful this can be. Prayers going up for her and her family.

14. Barbara

It hasn't been posted at your forum and feel free to look at the actual document of DNA tests and yes, Fleet, Priscilla, the Barnhills, and more are on this thread, page 20 in case the link doesn't take you directly to that page.

http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/showthread.php?t=8012&page=20&pp=12

Why Nut was nice enough to capture the TV image and post it.

Fleet White's DNA was in fact, tested.

Thought you might want to see it based on your question and the thread it was on.

Hope things work out well for you :)

15. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

I've read Justice Seeker's grandson was found guilty.

For the record, I hated to see her post at the swamp about RR and a showdown on topix.

16. Barbara

I too, was disturbed to see her make that post; it was beneath her

For those who watch South Park, remember?:

CRIPPLE FIGHT!

17. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Thank you, Sweeties - but yes, considering the consideration that she received from us regarding her issues - I was a little surprised myself. But, in the Big Picture - her photo is not there in my book.

18. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

My heart goes out to all family members when something like this happens...you can't control another human being.

How heartbreaking...my prayers Justice Seeker.

19. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Yes, she did receive sympathy and support here. Her posting that thread was nasty.

20. Eagle

Eagle Member

Hm....

Hello to Barbara and JS, both of whom I knew at Halle's Board years ago. I was probably Chatter then, remember?

Thanks for the link, although I don't think I'm going to read there. Can't get into WS today, sudden firewall trouble because I guess they're remodelling for spring or something. I'm known for being tech-challenged and the simple turn off from Control Panel didn't help. It's always worked okay before. So I'm branching out today. Have a happy Spring, everyone.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice