JRamsey on Entertainment Tonight 7:30 pm Eastern

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by koldkase, Nov 21, 2006.

1. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

I don't know if this has been mentioned yet, but don't see it and don't have the strength to look hard. My fingers are limp, my body is aching, and and and I'm much too old to shovel 2 tons of red Georgia clay, but that's what I did today...so here's the only heads-up I can manage if nobody has posted this yet.

Anyway, last night ET showed clips from Ramsey and said that's what is on tonight, I think. Unless I got the day wrong, which is possible.

ouch ohhhh whine :bath:

Last edited: Nov 21, 2006
  2. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

The program is on in New York right now, I am recording, and apparently it may be far less about John and far more footage of JonBenet's last appearance at that mall on December 22nd. Interesting. I will grab it and post it as quickly as possible.

Edited to add: I wonder if someone, oh, let us say John, has finally realized that money does not earn itself and that he is sitting on a pile of money if he distributes his own home videos of JonBenet? Patsy certainly has no more influence on the decision process.

Edited to further add: Well, that shoe finally dropped. All those years of Patsy saying that she was cured of cancer by God have been revealed as the lie they were, because the pageant career was begun primarily to give Patsy an opportunity to participate in them since both she and John thought she would die of cancer fairly soon.

Edited one more time: I am now, let us say, 95% convinced that a valid motive for JonBenet's death, and at the hands of Patsy, was indeed revealed by Patsy when she said that JonBenet would "never know cancer or the death of a child." It is one of the standard excuses in the parental-murder toolbox: sacrifice the child to spare them from future suffering. If Patsy thought even as far back as 1994 that she was not going to live long enough to see JonBenet reach 16 or 18, and Patsy also knew that her cancer was hereditary and passed on through genetics, then there is no longer a need to construct an elaborate motive when the simple "I would rather kill my daughter quickly than let her suffer over a period of years and then die" will suffice.

3. koldkase

Gosh, thanks so much for capturing this for us, Why Nut. I was about to post that I missed it, as our local Atlanta news kept doing "Breaking News" segments about three cops shot while trying to serve a warrant for drugs. Missed it all. So I am looking forward to your link. You da' bomb!

(A woman shot the cops, BTW, and she is dead. The cops have non-life-threatening injuries to a leg, shoulder, and thigh, respectively. Poor cops. That's a rough job they do. Prayers for them.)

4. koldkase

Wow, re-reading what you wrote and I'm amazed. I forgot they had more of the JonBenet mall performance. So...JOHN is the one who owned that? Or is this a different one from the one we've seen before? Oh, now I really am wanting to see it.

So...WN, are you saying you think that the murder was premeditated and Patsy did it all by herself?

5. Paradox

Paradox Banned for Stupidity by RiverRat

What were you looking for?

6. koldkase

Buried treasure, mate! Didn't you know I'm a pyrate?! :pirate:

7. Paradox

Bandwagon jumperoner?

8. koldkase

hahaha OK, just kidding. I wasn't looking for anything. We're building onto our house, and the help didn't all show up, so...I pitched in with the one thing I was competent...if not physically capable...to do: shoveled and moved dirt around for the foundation footing.

ouch ohhh whimper Two square inches of my forehead do NOT hurt....

9. Paradox

Nobody burries treasure in clay! Go look for some Georgia sand.

10. koldkase

hahaha I knew you'd be the one to jump right on this, as well.

11. Paradox

Oh right! Like I lurk around just for an excuse to pimp my theory!

12. koldkase

Well, at least you found the right place for PIMPS! But careful. While Yum Yum pretends he's not here anymore much, he's really keeping an eye on us crack ho's from behind that dumped couch over there --->>> :couch:

13. Paradox

I pretend YY is not here too.

14. koldkase

Yeah, well, we guttah gossip groupies are notorious for our bad taste. I happen to be fond of Y2, even if he is a two-timing, back-stabbing, tantrum-throwing pimp. Cause he wears that cool hot pink hat with the long feather, doncha' know....

:headache: !ouch: whine

15. Paradox

Sorry, I meant INSIGHT, not YY.

16. Paradox

The ET piece was good. Katie looks nice, like a virgin.

17. koldkase

Yeah, what amazes me about Katie and Tom in their wedding picture: did she shrink?

18. Brooklyn6510

Brooklyn6510 Member

Who's the Real Pimp(s)?

1. JR for exposing the home vids
    2. Limp Wood...no explaination necessary...
    3. Jams, for spewing lies and selling out to NE
    4. Crazy Lazy Lacy for pretending to be a DA
    5. Michael Tracy using his credentials(sp??) for profit.
    6. Patsy for living her younger life through JB.

Please add to the list.

YY, Dim Wit, is our own spirited, opinionated pimp. At least he cleaned upped his rants.

Why Nut, Thanks for the interesting analysis...breathless awaiting the video. Thanks for all you do.

Brooklyn in Boulder :cafe:

19. Paradox

Do you mean like he went swimming in cool water?

20. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice