Happy Thanksgiving

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by koldkase, Nov 23, 2006.

1. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Just wanted to wish everyone who does Thanksgiving a great day.

2. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Thank you KoldKase. Happy big fat Turkey day to you too my friend.

Going to have Thanksgiving with my dad. My son and hubby went to his mom/grandma's house. I had to stay here because of my dad and I have to work too.

I am so thankful for the great friends I have here.

3. tylin

tylin Banned

Happy Thanksgiving! Hope each of you have a wonderful day. :)

4. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!

I hope the weather is nicer elsewhere than it is here in NYC. Rain, wind, and cold here.

Enjoy your meals, family and friends everyone!

5. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Sis is cooking turkey, me the ham.....Have a great holiday all.

6. Elle

Elle Member

Happy Thanksgiving to my American friends. Canadian Thanksgiving was last month, just before the freak storm. Hope your weather behaves :toast:

7. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Having a quiet Thanksgiving here, and pheasant, something I've never had before. The weather is lovely in NE Texas.

Happy day, fellow :bee: :bee: :bee:!

8. heymom

heymom Member

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! We all have so much to be thankful for, don't we? I'm thankful my FIL is cooking one of his Provencal specialities, and I don't have to cook at all! Yay!

Blessings on all of you,
    Heymom

9. Barbara

Blessings to you and yours too. Okay, now I'm intrigued. What is on the menu exactly with Provencal specialties? Sure sounds good

10. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Happy Thanksgiving all of you on the thread before me, and all of you who will show up after me...a day to count our blessings, for sure!!! Here is hoping everyone has a safe and happy day!

11. Paradox

Paradox Banned for Stupidity by RiverRat

Happy Thanksgiving and happy global warming, 65 and sunny in Denver.

12. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

And 56 degrees in the Sunshine State.....go figure!

Do I have to say what ya'll already know?! I couldn't be more thankful to be a part of this crew - thru good times and bad - although our primary reason for gathering together is a very sad one, I can't think of anyone else I'd rather pass the years with.

:bowdown:
    RR

13. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Ahh Yes. Sometimes I forget our worthy title of the "Bees." LOL.

Thanks for reminding me JC. Whenever I think of bees I think of this group.

I think I"ll wear my lovely bee sweater that a fellow poster sent me.

Happy Day All.

14. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

Happy Thanksgiving all!

-Tea

15. heymom

heymom Member

It's Coq au Vin, chicken with wine sauce. He makes some changes to the "normal" recipe, so if you look it up, his recipe isn't quite the same. He's from Provence so he's entitled to fiddle with the recipe, I guess! We also have salad, and gluten-free bread, since my sons have celiac disease. A very non-traditional Thanksgiving meal but no one except me even likes turkey, so it works for us. The only thing I really miss is leftovers in the evening! I always have to cook dinner anyway, because we eat around 1 p.m.

I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

16. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

I have one thing to be thankful for: a day off!

17. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

I have never been more honored than to wear a bee pin, and that's the truth. I confess, I wore it to death. One of the wings fell off. I've said it before, and I'll say it again. I love FFJ. I am so thankful to be here.

18. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Happy Thanksgiving to All!

We are just back from dinner at my granddaughter's house. But she wasn't there--she and her husband had to rush the baby (he's 14 months old) to the hospital with severe bronchitis and a high fever. He was admitted and will be there overnight. Please send a kind thought his way--his name is Aidan.

We went on with the big dinner anyway, and the grandmas pitched in to get it all done. Not the usual Thanksgiving, but still a lot to be grateful for--good doctors and nurses and a fine hospital, where the little one will be restored to health soon.

:cand:

19. Barbara

Sounds delicious and it's always even better when it's personalized by the cook's little secrets.

Hope your holiday was wonderful too

20. Barbara

I hope everything turns out well Lurker. He'll be in my thoughts

The baby has good parents, good medical care and good grandparents; a lot to be thankful for as it turns out.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice