3/27/00 LKL: transcription error?

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by icedtea4me, Nov 24, 2006.

1. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

I don't know if this has been brought up before, but you know the part in the transcription where John mentions "3:00 in the morning"?

KING: They all had left? The others had left?

J. RAMSEY: Well, I don't know. There were a lot of people there at 3:00 in the morning.

I'm thinking this was due to an error in typing out the written transcription. The numeral 8 was most likely read to be the numeral 3 because maybe the left side of it was smudged or wasn't connected enough. Is this plausible?

-Tea

2. Elle

Elle Member

Yes, it has been brought up before quite some time ago, by Thor. So this was twice that John Ramsey made a mistake about time relating to JonBenét's death.

The other faux pas was when he was in the van, when leaving 755 15th Street, on 26 December, 1996, while talking to his son, John Andrew, his daughter, Melinda, and her fiance Stewart long. John was crying and said JonBenét's bodywas found at 11:00 AM.

Stewart Long phoned Steve Thomas, and confirmed this. Steve Thomas "JonBenét - PB page 156-157.

3. Paradox

Paradox Banned for Stupidity by RiverRat

Mistaking an 8 for a 3 in transcribing is one thing, but saying 11 am when you meant 1 pm is another.

4. heymom

heymom Member

Ha ha. Paradox would say that yes, there WERE a LOT of people there at 3:00 a.m. - Patsy and her other personalities. :flash: :crosseyed

5. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

Thank you. People do commit mistakes when transcribing. I mean, read my sig. "...put your needs on the ledge..." Your needs? It's obvious the word stated was knees, not needs.

-Tea

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice