Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

I would say that JR has selective memory. But, not only does the Ramsey book discredit Ramsey's statements about seeing Patsy cry, so too do some of the films of their interviews where JR is shown embracing Patsy as she appears to cry. I say "appears" because Patsy was so phoney, it's hard to tell if those tears were real or fake.

This could also be an indication of how little John Ramsey really knew about his wife.
    Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry,
    the philosophy which does not laugh,
    and the greatness which does not bow before children.

---Kahlil Gibran---

Didn't the world see her cry on CNN when she said 'hold your babies close?'

He might have been referring to her crying about her cancer since they were talking about her death?
    This is my opinion and it may not be copied in whole or in part without my written permission

Quote Originally Posted by Amber
    Didn't the world see her cry on CNN when she said 'hold your babies close?'
    As fake as a $3 bill. She was "crying" without tears, like Susan Smith did. I'm willing to bet it's the same kind of phony emotion she displayed on the morning of 12/26.
    "We're not necessarily doubting that God will do the best for us; we are wondering how painful the best will turn out to be." - C.S. Lewis

MY OPINIONS - DO NOT COPY THEM ANYWHERE ELSE ON THE INTERNET!

Quote Originally Posted by Jayelles
    Do Mills and Tracey think the British people don't read the Internet? Do they think we are incapable of researching facts for ourselves? I know Michael Tracey thinks people who do that have a genetic problem.... but the fact is that if you are told one thing and later find out it was only half the story (or a misrepresentation of the truth) it will end up having the OPPOSITE effect to what you set out to achieve.
    And what genetic problem would that be ... intelligence and critical thinking skills? Heaven forbid anyone actually have THOSE horrible traits because they are so much harder to brainwash with lies and half-truths.

Michael Tracey is an arrogant condescending meglomanic. From on high, he disseminates his version of the truth to the masses and expects them to swallow it whole hog, no questions asked BECAUSE HE SAID SO.

Tracey and his dishonest campaign to clear the Ramseys make me sick.

Oh I have recorded it onto my pc. Tomorrow I will try to burn it onto a DVD for Why_Nut. Haven't managed to do that successfully yet but I will try again.

I would love to get a copy of this Jayelles. I can then arrange to get it to some of the others who are interested. Or if you do send it to Why_Nut instead, then .... Why_Nut, can you sent me a copy?

I can do it from a VHS or DVD either way :-)

I'm not sure if you still have my addy Jayelles, but if you don't sent me e-mail at acandyrose@aol.com and I can send it to you. Same with you Why_Nut.

ACR
    ACandyRose (aka ACR)

ACandyRose Timelines:
    Erica Lynn Parsons Case Timeline Index
    http://www.acandyrose.com/erica_parsons_timeline.htm
    JonBenet Ramsey Archive still here after 17 years !!
    http://www.acandyrose.com/s-Flight755-15thStreet.htm
    http://www.acandyrose.com/jonbenetindex.htm

Wahhhh!

I am trying ACR (and WN if you are reading this). My PC keeps stopping the burning process at 3% and I don't understand why. It *might* be because my pc goes into hibernate mode and this might be interfering with the burning process. I've tried three times now.

All is not lost though. I have it saved on the tv's skybox and *technically* we should be able to create a video from that. However, we don't have a video player in the living room but *technically* we could attach one and tune it in. There's a video player here in my study which isn't doing anything and I think it works.

Oh dear. My problem is that I rarely watch tv and I've never tuned or programmed a video player in my life. I'll not give up though. I'm sure I'll find a way. Actually, I think I might be able to download it from Channel 4's website. Now there's a thought.

Leave it with me. Sorry I'm rambling.
    This is my opinion and it may not be copied in whole or in part without my written permission

The Brits are rebelling at WS. A few Brits have joined the forum specifically to post their disgust about the documentary.

Wahhhh!

I am trying ACR (and WN if you are reading this). My PC keeps stopping the burning process at 3% and I don't understand why. It *might* be because my pc goes into hibernate mode and this might be interfering with the burning process. I've tried three times now.
    What operating system are you running? If it is XP, I might be able to instruct you in how to turn hibernation off.

The Brits are rebelling at WS. A few Brits have joined the forum specifically to post their disgust about the documentary.
    Hooray for the Brits!!!

Tell them to come on over here and join the gang. We'll even put on a nice pot 'o tea for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Why_Nut
    What operating system are you running? If it is XP, I might be able to instruct you in how to turn hibernation off.
    I figured out how to switch hibernation off , did so and set it to run again. I'm not at home at present but will see how it goes in a few hours. fingers crossed. It was at 2% when I left home. If it is stuck at 3% when I get home, I'm stumped and will see if I can get it off the skybox instead.

I must apologise in advance though. Both the skybox and pc started recording a few minutes beforehand and have both recorded the last few minutes of Gordon Ramsey's F Word. He's the most foul mouthed man on tv and there will be several Fs for sure in the last two minutes of his show.

Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee
    Hooray for the Brits!!!

Tell them to come on over here and join the gang. We'll even put on a nice pot 'o tea for them.
    Earl Grey? Seriously though. This cannot go on. It's an insult.