Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Jayelles
    Earl Grey? Seriously though. This cannot go on. It's an insult.
    Absolutely, Earl Grey!

And you're right. It IS an insult. Tracey must have a horribly low opinion of his fellow countrymen to try to pass off such biased garbage not just once, but FOUR times!

Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee
    Absolutely, Earl Grey!

And you're right. It IS an insult. Tracey must have a horribly low opinion of his fellow countrymen to try to pass off such biased garbage not just once, but FOUR times!

I think it's his high opinion of himself that allows him to do this, Cher. He is narcissistic to the max.
    Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry,
    the philosophy which does not laugh,
    and the greatness which does not bow before children.

---Kahlil Gibran---

Quote Originally Posted by Why_Nut
    What operating system are you running? If it is XP, I might be able to instruct you in how to turn hibernation off.
    No luck. That was 3 hours and I came home and it's stuck at 3%. Something is not right. Plan B.
    This is my opinion and it may not be copied in whole or in part without my written permission

BINGO!

I have found the file on my hard disk but I've now run out of DVDs! The file actually opens in Windows Media Player when I double click it. I'll buy some more DVDs tomorrow and try again.
    This is my opinion and it may not be copied in whole or in part without my written permission

My husband had some DVDs and I have managed to get it to work this time!

Phew.

Default Review

from the Guardian:-

Next The Killing of JonBenet: An Evil Twist (Channel 4). She was that poor little girl, the dancing beauty queen, murdered in her own home in Colorado 10 years ago. And this is "the untold story behind this year's extraordinary developments in the Ramsey murder case", we're told.

Well, the developments have indeed been extraordinary - a man emails a British academic, showing a very detailed knowledge of the crime. He's tracked down eventually, to a seedy Bangkok hotel, and arrested. He admits to her murder. It seems it wasn't JonBenet's parents after all, as much of America believed. But then the DNA doesn't fit - and he's released, to a career of talkshow appearances.

It is undeniably fascinating, in a morbid kind of way. The only problem I have is with that claim - the "untold" part. After some extensive research of my own (OK, 20 seconds on the world wide web) I find out that far from being untold, it has pretty much all been told to death. No pun intended, obviously.
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/tv_and_rad...965113,00.html

Quote Originally Posted by Jayelles
    Although his kids say he is, "obsessed" with the case, Mr Tracey said his real mission is to change the way that crime has become entertainment for the media.

????????????????????????
    I'm lost for words...I feel like one of the few that sees that the bucktoothed emperor is naked...

Jayelles, I read your posts on WS.

I agree someone needs to make a more balanced documentary.

I wonder if anyone here on the forum has contacts that could make this happen?

It is totally unfair and an abuse of power that Tracey can use his position to present so many biased unhinged docs. On top of the abuse of power and position by Smit and his stash of evidence from an on going investigation of which he is no longer a part.

Why do you think the Hickory nut has gotten on so well with Tracey and Smit? It's because they are birds of a feather, and they have all had a hand in Tracey's flopumentaries. Smit made his own flop before Tracey started making his, and the nut from Hickory not only had her twisted input in all of them, she's written a (snicker) play, based not on fact but on her conceited opinion.

There is something seriously wrong with lay people who think other people won't question why they are involved in a murder case that had nothing to do with them in the first place, and why on earth they don't get how stupid and greedy they appear.
    Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry,
    the philosophy which does not laugh,
    and the greatness which does not bow before children.

---Kahlil Gibran---

A scene from the documentary. Patsy at the Charlevoix house:-
    Attached Images Attached Images

Well, at least Patsy put down her pad and sharpie pen for this picture....

I remember when they showed her in one of her Atlanta homes, sitting in her big comfy chair with her feet up...writing on her RANSOM NOTE PAD WITH HER SHARPIE PEN.... You have to give her credit. She's got more balls than Smit, Tracey, Wood, and Ollie, all put together.
    Last edited by Cherokee; May 29, 2012, 11:06 pm at Tue May 29 23:06:16 UTC 2012.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.