Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Quote Originally Posted by heymom
    Thanks for posting that. I don't have time to read the whole thing right now, but I can tell you that I did think the title referred to Tracey himself! And then I remembered that his pub is named The Hungry Toad! He Who Must Be Fed New Victims is more of a weasel than a toad, anyway. Toads are actually nice amphibians who don't harm anyone and are lovable in their own warty way.
    Yeah, I think the title, "The Hungry Toad" was meant to be a pun.

The previously mentioned article about Michael Tracey called "The Hungry Toad" by Cheryl Meyers (published in the January 2007 edition of "5280 - The Denver Magazine") is now available again online at:

http://www.5280.com/magazine/2007/01...-toad?page=0,5

Smile

Nowhere in that article is there any flattery of Tracey. In fact quite the contrary. However since it is years old it still holds true to today with whatever he is up to. Heaven only knows.

BTW at the end of the article is the highlited number 6 as in the 6th page of hte article. I couldn't move backwards so I don't know what is on the previous 5 pages.
    "When are we going to get our heads out of the sand and understand that sometimes really nice people who look good on the outside are dastardly on the inside." Wendy Murphy, former prosecutor, MA

Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee View Post
    The previously mentioned article about Michael Tracey called "The Hungry Toad" by Cheryl Meyers (published in the January 2007 edition of "5280 - The Denver Magazine") is now available again online at:

http://www.5280.com/magazine/2007/01...-toad?page=0,5
    Working my way through this article, Cherokee. Thank you for posting it.
    Oh good grief, what a sleazeball Michael Tracey is!
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

The "Beehive State" It's true. Look it up

How this fraud is allowed to teach or even show his face is beyond me.

He should be shamed out of Boulder for his lies and profiting off the case of JonBenet. Along with Mary Lacy.
    tgrif@xmission.com
    FFJ C/O Tricia Griffith
    6300 N Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H #214
    Park City UT

I am unaware of anyone who's profited from exploiting the Ramsey murder over a longer period of time, with a greater disregard for the principles of accuracy and fairness, than the production team of Mills and Tracey.They truly do inhabit a different moral universe from real journalists. It's the difference between journalism and propaganda.
    Alan Prendergast,reporter for Westword

Quote Originally Posted by Elle_1 View Post
    Working my way through this article, Cherokee. Thank you for posting it.
    Oh good grief, what a sleazeball Michael Tracey is!
    You're welcome, Elle.

And yes, Michael Tracey is a sleazeball and a few other things besides. I've always thought it was beyond ironic for Michael Tracey to supposedly teach "ethics" when he has none. Among the many unethical things Tracey has done is ruin an innocent man's life by naming him as a suspect in the Ramsey case in a documentary SOLD to TV media. The man was NOT a suspect for very good reason. He as not in the state of Colorado at the time and could prove it with witnesses and store receipts. Tracey claimed the man was not only suspect, but that authorities could not find him because he'd gone into hiding. It was a two for one lie! First, the authorities weren't looking for this man. The reason? He was never a suspect. Secondly, he wasn't hard to find. A Google search produced his whereabouts and internet business. Tracey and his goons hadn't even TRIED to reach him!

The poor man, who was in terrible health, was hounded by crank callers and death threats because of what Tracey did. His business was affected, and his health further declined. Not once did Michael Tracey ever apologize to this man for what he did to his life. The man was John Gygax, but it could have been any one of us. Michael Tracey did not care whose life he destroyed as long as he could make money, get fame, and help his beloved Ramseys look innocent.

It is a disgrace that Michael Tracey is still employed at Boulder campus of Colorado University; but then, ETHICS has never been Boulder's strong suit.

Tricia, Cherokee, Moab,

Wishing you all the best with whatever news we hear on Tuesday and Wednesday. It has been a long haul waiting for it. You have all done a great job here supporting little JonBenét Ramsey. Not easy to keep updating all the files on this forum etc. and keep it running. Thank you Tricia for keeping Forums For Justice open for us. Thank you again Cherokee and Moab for all the moderating work you have done over the years!

A big Thank You to all the other wonderful members here: You all know who you are, who keep us all updated.
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

Tricia, Cherokee, Moab,

Wishing you all the best with whatever news we hear on Tuesday and Wednesday. It has been a long haul waiting for it. You have all done a great job here supporting little JonBenét Ramsey. Not easy to keep updating all the files on this forum etc. and keep it running. Thank you Tricia for keeping Forums For Justice open for us. Thank you again Cherokee and Moab for all the moderating work you have done over the years!

A big Thank You to all the other wonderful members here: You all know who you are, who keep us all updated.

Ditto

And thanks Elle just for being you. You are really a special lady
    PATSY RAMSEY WROTE THE RANSOM NOTE
    SHE WOULDN'T DO THAT FOR AN INTRUDER.
    PLEASE READ CHEROKEE'S ANALYSIS

http://66.98.176.96/~tricia/forums/s...ead.php?t=6404

Tricia, Cherokee, Moab,

You're very welcome, and your appreciation of our efforts means a lot.

Tricia, Cherokee, Moab,

Thank you Elle, you know we are just here to serve!
    It's probably too late to get justice for JonBenét. Maybe it always was. But knowing where things went wrong is the first step to not going there again. **-- Alan Prendergast-Dec 21, 2006--**

Well great! If you're serving, I believe I will have another Vodka Tonic, please....tall glass, with lime.