48 Hours Lies

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Sabrina, Nov 26, 2006.

1. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

Let's list all the lies and mistruths that CBS 48 Hours tried to pull over the public.

At the very end, this message (paraphrased) appeared in print:

1. John Ramsey is pushing for a federal law for mandatory DNA testing for every person convicted of a felony.

Can someone point out how and where he is doing this? Or was this something he said while campaigning for a political office a few years ago?

2. heymom

heymom Member

If you go here, and play the video, JR discusses his new platform.

The clip is titled "Watch - John Ramsey on DNA Databases."

JR talks on DNA database

3. Paradox

Paradox Banned for Stupidity by RiverRat

The biggest lie is the one Lacy perpetuates: that is that this case hinges on the minute DNA in the panties and under the fingernails.

NOT SAYING the DNA in the panties does not match the DNA under the fingernails is a lie by ommission.

4. heymom

heymom Member

Oh, DeMouth said that JonBenet fought her attacker. HA! If she had, there would be identifiable DNA under her nails and we'd have had someone in prison right after the autopsy.

5. Karole28

Karole28 Banned

Bwahahaha! And, he said it to point away from the Rams. I wish I could remember the exact verbage, but it was something to the effect that if a child was struggling against an UNKNOWN INTRUDER, she'd fight being strangled. (To imply that a child would not fight against a beloved parent who was strangling her)

:banghead:

6. tylin

tylin Banned

Here's another lie that wombat mentioned on another thread-
    JonBenet played the piano. :hypno: :x

7. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

She could have been taking lessons as was stated in the program.

-Tea

8. wombat

wombat Member

Yeah but she wouldn't have been able to play that song. Her hands would have been too small for the chords.

9. heymom

heymom Member

lie after lie after lie...Just to make it look like Patsy was missing "that child."

10. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

I think it would depend more on the reach and dexterity of her fingers.

-Tea

11. wombat

wombat Member

Hey, this one just hit me - John sitting in the living room in Charlevoix, sofa and two chairs around the fireplace. Beyond the two chairs, you can see a TV in a cabinet (the cabinet door is open). Guess they watched TV after all.

12. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Oh, good point. I was talking to the TV, and I said, uh...JUST WHERE IS THAT EVIDENCE?

And then SCHTUUUUPID Erin said something like, she was alive while she was being strangled? And the inference is she would she have fought a stranger...?

EXCUSE ME?!

OH, noooooooooooooooooooo. If you were conscious while being strangled, YOU'D ONLY STRUGGLE IF IT WAS A STRANGER! If it were your PARENTS, you'd simply accept that THEY'RE KILLING YOU AND YOU CAN'T BREATH, because they're your loving parents, and they'd only MURDER YOU FOR YOUR OWN GOOD. Right? So you'd just lay there, and THAT'S why you wouldn't have bruising ALL OVER YOUR BODY, ARMS, ELBOWS, HEELS, FEET, HANDS, WRISTS, ETC.

Of course, JONBENET DIDN'T HAVE THOSE BRUISES, but that's nitpicking, I know.... :burnedup:

I was so stunned at this, I thought...am I hallucinating? Is this really happening? Nobody this stupid could actually have a career as a TV journalist, right?

13. heymom

heymom Member

Yeah, and if she were already dead while she was being strangled, then is it really a strangling or is it...

STAGING???

Erin, you are the world's biggest dum-dum girl...

14. koldkase

Yeah, that put their "NO TV" statement in the "WE LIE A LOT" box.

15. koldkase

Oops. We had the same reaction. Well, at least I know I'm not hallucinating ALONE!

Welcome to the insanity ward. :thumbsup:

16. sue

sue Member

The 2 of you are not alone. I thought the same thing.

PLUS - just saying that she fought the 'attacher' is not evidence that she did. What are the facts that make him say she fought? And if she fought an attacher, where was she when it happened and why didn't anyone know? Did she scream or make any noise as trying to fight?

17. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Ok Kids,

Mom needs help here.

I told you the producer of the program sent me an email a few days ago telling me to watch the show.

Can someone put together a well thoughtout list and response to him? Right now I am in the middle of a bunch of stuff I have to get done for real life and I am so stunned at the lies and crap I can't even begin to put the list together. I just can't believe what I saw last night.

I need an opening, the list of all the lies with the truth to back up what we are saying, and a closing.

"Dear....."

*Opening greeting

*List

*Closing

Yes, I am asking you to do my work. LOL. Honest to God I am just at a loss for words and thoughts I am so stunned by what I saw last night.

18. sboyd

sboyd Member

There is one reporter who was worse than Erin and she was on MSNBC interviewing Cyril Wecht and she said "well the unsourced DNA proves that the Ramseys didn't do it". Wecht looked at her incredulously and said "I don't want to appear dense, but in all my years I have never heard of an assumption like that - because there is unsourced DNA means that the parents did not do it - and then of course he went on to explain - took about 15 seconds, before the reporter interrupted him and said "I GET IT, I GET IT". She looked like an idiot - sort of the way Erin comes across when she says Tracey is a crusader - she forgot the part that he is making his living off this case similar to someone else very familiar with the case.

19. heymom

heymom Member

She didn't really get it, she just understood that he was making her look as stupid as she is! Glad I didn't see that one! How polite of Wecht to say "I don't want to appear dense!"

20. heymom

heymom Member

I wonder what Alan Prendergast must have thought. Peter Boyles?

I'll help pull something together, but I can't do it alone. Can we all work on the Lies thread and then write the letter?

Then again...will it really matter???

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice