The document says PARACHUTE CORD!

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by heymom, Nov 26, 2006.

1. heymom

heymom Member

Do y'all realize this is a huge giveaway? Parachute cord is so common in outdoor recreation. In a place like Boulder, everyone who hikes would have some in their kit. It's light, strong, and it even unravels if you need to use it for fishing line or some other survival use. Also, JMK probably never saw a piece of paracord in his life, but the Boulder outdoor culture would make this a very common household item.

Attached Files:

2. heymom

heymom Member

Here's some white paracord

Here,

Attached Files:

3. heymom

heymom Member

The cord used in the murder

Attached Files:

4. heymom

heymom Member

Another photo of nylon cord, from an online military surplus store.

Attached Files:

5. Paradox

Paradox Banned for Stupidity by RiverRat

So JMK's partner was a climber.

6. Karole28

Karole28 Banned

One legged, no less.

7. tylin

tylin Banned

PARADOX,
    Gawd, you made me spit coffee all over the place. :p :coffeeup:

Heymom,
    :jumpie: Great work on finding and posting the pics and info about the cord. Thank YOU.

8. Paradox

That's sacrilegious, say three "Hail Starbucks".

I'm way ahead of the conspiracy theory crowd.

9. BluesStrat

BluesStrat BANNED !!!!!

Consider the source. The idiot Trip DeMuth wrote "parachute cord" in his presentation, that's it. Nobody else in LE has used that description, and for good reason. The package of cord was from the Sporting Goods section at Mcgucken's hardware store. It's packaged for general sporting usage: camping, fishing, boating, etc.

10. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Does social climbing count???? :help:

11. heymom

heymom Member

Well, I'm not going to let it go. I think parachute cord is the closest I've found to the cord used around JonBenet's neck. I didn't think that document belonged to DeMouth. (edit: Why Nut said it was DeMouth's report, I didn't see that bit, I got so excited about the "parachute cord" label.)

Even if it did, I think it's worth further exploration. The cord type was common around Boulder, not something the mysterious intruder brought with him. LE didn't say anything about the cord, did they? What if DeMouth let out this important information accidently?

12. heymom

heymom Member

:thumbsup: :rolling: :floor: :floor: :floor:

13. heymom

heymom Member

Yeah, your conspirators are a crowd, but all in one package.

14. Paradox

Bingo!

15. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Don't forget hairless. Must be some defective gene.

16. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Well, we know they brought in Van Tassle, however you spell his name, and we don't know what he concluded, or I've never seen any report other than vague ones or his statement he hadn't come to a conclusion when asked by the press.

So if DeMuth had this in his report, I think it's at least worth considering this is one of the things that hasn't been released yet.

And NOW we see why: jams would have known, as she has been working with Tracey on this for years and refused to put up this report in full. Smit would have known, as he is most likely the one who GAVE the report to Tracey. But SMIT never told the truth about it, did he?

So I'm going to ASSUME that there is SOMETHING to this PARACHUTE CORD reference. Anyone but Trip DeStup would IMMEDIATELY link it to JOHN RAMSEY.

And since the RST has NOT made it public before, I'd say that this means THEY KNOW how incriminating it is. What if it had been, say, cord traced to packaging of stun guns? Anybody think we'd have heard about THAT?

Well, it's worth pondering, I agree. Maybe the swampsters will enlighten us.... :winko:

17. Elle

Elle Member

I wonder if that parachute cord has the same sheen to it, that the ligature has in the photo above (?). I think it definitely looks like this flat cord, but in your photo above HM, it looks very dull, and almost like cotton. I agree with you, worth exploring.

I think this is the closest comparison I've seen, so far. To see this flat cord alongside the garotte, magnified to the same scale, would be something.

18. sue

sue Member

This cord isn't the same because it says it is 1/8 inch, but it may be a similar construction. It does say that some of the cords are flatter than others and you can see the sheen that the nylon cord has.

19. heymom

heymom Member

Here's one I just found at REI.com

Attached Files:

20. heymom

heymom Member

Another source.

Attached Files:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice