For CBS and Erin Moriarity

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Barbara, Nov 26, 2006.

1. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Dear Ms. Moriarity,

After such a one sided, inane program that you have the gall to call a documentary, like Tracey, your obvious lack of journalism prowess has led you down a very foolish path and one can only hope that the attention/ratings you receive today will in fact, be your professional downfall as a real "journalist" in all future projects; nobody will believe what you have to say, as evidenced by your lack of factual information and worse, blatant lack of motivation to present this case truthfully with the facts that real, live forensic experts are more than happy to share.

CBS should be ashamed to present such ill-researched and for the most part, outright lies in an attempt to bring ratings up at the expense of a dead little girl who will never receive justice from the likes of CBS

The programming you tricked the viewers into watching, disguised as an investigative and informative report is nothing more than a dramatic reading from a Ramsey fantasy crime, written and directed by Lou Smit, John Ramsey, Michael Tracey, and so many others too numerous to name one by one.

JonBenet Ramsey has become a career for too many and unfortunately, has become a career rather than a crusade for the Ramsey family and their attorneys and spin team.

John Ramsey's quest for justice has led him nowhere but the desire to live happily ever after, flying on his private plane, litigating for money when the mood strikes him and he can, and getting on with life without the burden of his daughter's murder getting in his way.

John Ramsey and his support team and staff want nothing more than to pin this on anyone else, guilty or not, and for his own conscious, would love nothing more than to have a mystery intruder, never caught, be named as JonBenet's murderer.

John Mark Karr was NOT involved in the murder of JonBenet Ramsey, no matter how much he wanted to be, and no matter how much Tracey, and the others want him to be. He may or may not be a danger to other children and he may be a very disturbed man, but that is a report for another, different show OUTSIDE the scope of THIS case. John Mark Karr did not kill JonBenet Ramsey, nor did he orchestrate the murder from elsewhere, nor were there a team of intruders; only a team of spinners of this story. You should not only be ashamed, but embarassed to put your name on this program, as Tracey should be, but isn't; He's a drunk! What in the world is your excuse?

Your show didn't even live up to tabloid standards. Even the National Enquirer got more facts correct than you have in your many shows on this case. This was pure nonsense on television

Nothing more, nothing less

Love and kisses, :balloons:
    FFJ

2. Elle

Elle Member

Barbara,

Have you already sent this as an e-mail to Erin Moriarty? If not, maybe we could all sign it at the bottom. usng our board signatures, and then send it. What do you think?

3. Barbara

No, I haven't sent it; wanted to share it here first. Please, feel free to use all or any part of it as you or anyone else here sees fit.

4. EasyWriter

EasyWriter FFJ Senior Member

I go along with Elle. I don't think anyone could have said it better. I would be proud not only to have my hat ID on it, but real name as well.

Terrific job.

Delmar England.

5. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

Excellent letter Barbara. I sent one this morning to the producers from the link on the website and I am sure some trainee reads them and will trash it. I would like Erin's direct email address if you have it.

Thanks

6. Elle

Elle Member

EW, I think they are advising you to be more careful now, about putting your real name in these days after the incident with the poster "undrtherader" on the Topix site, or something like that, who supposedly found a poster's address and made threats, causing Lin Wood to enter the scene; otherwise I would have done the same. I see yours is already, there, Delmar. :) I'll leave it up to you.

I think I would delete the "love and kisses" Barbara. She doesn't deserve any.:-(

Names:

EasyWriter
    Elle_1

7. Barbara

On the CBS website, they only give an e-mail address for 48 hours. I would imagine if you put HER name on it alone, HER people will be the ones reading...............................not that it probably matters

By the way, remember my previous letter to Governor Owens? Never even got an automated response, let alone a real response.

They must get so many letters and e mails that the majority don't even get read. What a shame.

8. Elle

Elle Member

I never got one back from Governor Owens either, Barbara. Did anyone?

9. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Nope, the Gov didn't even send me an air kiss....

10. Zotto

Zotto FFJ Senior Member

Barbara, it's an excellent letter. The only thing I would maybe leave out is saying that Tracey is a drunk. Even if it's true, it's perhaps verging on the libelous if Erin chose to forward your email on to MT. Otherwise, go for it...it's really excellent.

11. EasyWriter

EasyWriter FFJ Senior Member

You mean they might actually challenge rather than running away
    and hiding? Sure would be a welcome change. :)

12. Elle

Elle Member

Of course, Delmar, you have always been ready to face anyone in th is case. They can have mine too, if I get to hide behind you (?). :)

13. Elle

Elle Member

We now have two threads with Punisher and Barbara sending excellent letters to Erin Moriarty. 48 Hours Lies is the other one.

It is an excellent letter, Barbara. I hope you get a few more signing it.

14. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Yeah, it's a great letter, Barbara. And don't call Tracey a drunk. Call him an egotistical a$$hole whose drinking problem is the BEST part of him....

And tell that reporter-wannabe she shouldn't cover stories she knows nothing about. :tsmile:

15. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

I would omit "inane" from the first line, the part about Tracey being a drunk, and change the "Love and kisses" to "Sincerely". Other than that, I thought it was pretty good.

-Tea

16. Thor

Thor Active Member

You can add Thor's name to the email too. Excellent job.

17. Elle

Elle Member

I just read you wrote one too, KK. Too bad you guys didn't all get together on the one thread. Then we could read all of them together. I would have migraines if I was on the Mod Squad. I'm going to watch a movie. Could you post the url for yours please. :) I'll read it later. Thank you.

Did you read Yum Yum's youtube with Erin Moriarty making a big song and dance about a viewers mail, and sending a message out to everyone to watch the video first before saying anything?

Yum Yum:
    http://video.cgi.cbsnews.com/vplaye...609.05426311676

18. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

Everyone should send a separate letter - the more the merrier. I mentioned Tracey's U.K. documentary and his false suspect. I think this is quite important because it shows a pattern. And when the DNA (and handwriting) don't match, he makes up an accomplice to explain it away.

19. tylin

tylin Banned

Barbara,
    What an excellent letter! :star3d: :bowdown:

20. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Add Show Me to the letter also....though I didn't watch the interview....why?

Cause I already knew Erin would wimp out and say whatever John Ramsey wanted her to say!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice