Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 25 to 31 of 31
  1. #25
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    3,481

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sboyd
    HeyMom,

    He found her (that is everything). The parent inevitably finds the child when they did it. He went right to her at 1:00, right to her.

    The fact that he says he felt sorry for Karr lends even more credence, not because I think he relates to him, but BECAUSE IT IS SUCH BULL4#@%. It is an act, just as Patsy acted. He does not feel anything for John Karr.

    I understand what you mean HeyMom. I am not sure what happened that night, but I would bet money that John is involved; just because he found her.
    Yep, he went right down to the basement, stopping only once to pretend he was going to accidently come across the body, and then went straight to where JonBenet's body was. AND HENCE, he was involved.
    "We're not necessarily doubting that God will do the best for us; we are wondering how painful the best will turn out to be." - C.S. Lewis

    MY OPINIONS - DO NOT COPY THEM ANYWHERE ELSE ON THE INTERNET!

  2. #26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by heymom
    Yep, he went right down to the basement, stopping only once to pretend he was going to accidently come across the body, and then went straight to where JonBenet's body was. AND HENCE, he was involved.
    No doubt. None!

  3. #27
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Not Boulder, Colorado
    Posts
    840

    Default A challenge for the sleuths.

    "Tracey’s cameras also captured a side of the Ramseys the public never saw, private moments, like when Patsy played the last song JonBenet learned before she was killed."

    Does anyone have any idea what the song Patsy was playing is? I e-mailed 48 hrs that question, but so far no response.

    I think it was "Someone is crying for you". Any ideas? A challenge for the sleuths. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

  4. #28
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Thailand
    Posts
    574

    Default

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    "Tracey’s cameras also captured a side of the Ramseys the public never saw, private moments, like when Patsy played the last song JonBenet learned before she was killed."
    It was hardly a PRIVATE moment she had a great big fat camera and cameraman sitting there filming her for a documentary.

    Tracey didn't capture it... Unexpectedly coming across a cow giving birth in a field is capturing something. Tracey and PR orchestrated this 'moment'....or was the camera and operator cleverly disguised as a chair or a lamp so that blended in perfectly with the house? Was PR later shown the footage and commended them on their stealth as she had no idea they were even there....and how they all laughed.

  5. #29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sboyd
    HeyMom,

    He found her (that is everything). The parent inevitably finds the child when they did it. He went right to her at 1:00, right to her.

    The fact that he says he felt sorry for Karr lends even more credence, not because I think he relates to him, but BECAUSE IT IS SUCH BULL4#@%. It is an act, just as Patsy acted. He does not feel anything for John Karr.

    I understand what you mean HeyMom. I am not sure what happened that night, but I would bet money that John is involved; just because he found her.
    sboyd,
    Yes indeed, your post said it all.
    JBR was found IN HER OWN HOME, redressed in her own clothes by her OWN FATHER who went right to her.
    Think the RST knows those undisputed facts?Q@?@Q?@?

  6. #30

    Angry

    Quote Originally Posted by tylin
    sboyd,
    Yes indeed, your post said it all.
    JBR was found IN HER OWN HOME, redressed in her own clothes by her OWN FATHER who went right to her.
    Think the RST knows those undisputed facts?Q@?@Q?@?
    They know them, but twist them to fit their idea of the crime.

    The above is just my opinion, right or wrong, but please leave it at FFJ.

  7. #31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Amber
    It was hardly a PRIVATE moment she had a great big fat camera and cameraman sitting there filming her for a documentary.

    Tracey didn't capture it... Unexpectedly coming across a cow giving birth in a field is capturing something. Tracey and PR orchestrated this 'moment'....or was the camera and operator cleverly disguised as a chair or a lamp so that blended in perfectly with the house? Was PR later shown the footage and commended them on their stealth as she had no idea they were even there....and how they all laughed.
    Amber you said it!



Similar Threads

  1. "South Park," "SNL" & "Mad TV" Ramsey Episodes
    By RiverRat in forum Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: September 2, 2006, 3:54 pm, Sat Sep 2 15:54:35 UTC 2006
  2. Tracey's "Documentary" shredded on 48 Hours & Court TV, no longer RMN columnist!
    By Tricia in forum The Truth About Colorado University Journalism Professor Michael Tracey
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: January 24, 2005, 10:40 am, Mon Jan 24 10:40:08 UTC 2005
  3. Transcript of Tracey's Documentary, "Who Killed the Beauty Queen, Prime Suspect."
    By Tricia in forum The Truth About Colorado University Journalism Professor Michael Tracey
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: August 13, 2004, 12:27 pm, Fri Aug 13 12:27:16 UTC 2004
  4. Debunking the Seven Pieces of "Evidence" That "Prove" the Intruder Theory.
    By Dunvegan in forum Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: September 10, 2002, 7:34 pm, Tue Sep 10 19:34:10 UTC 2002

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •