Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by sboyd
    HeyMom,

He found her (that is everything). The parent inevitably finds the child when they did it. He went right to her at 1:00, right to her.

The fact that he says he felt sorry for Karr lends even more credence, not because I think he relates to him, but BECAUSE IT IS SUCH BULL4#@%. It is an act, just as Patsy acted. He does not feel anything for John Karr.

I understand what you mean HeyMom. I am not sure what happened that night, but I would bet money that John is involved; just because he found her.
    Yep, he went right down to the basement, stopping only once to pretend he was going to accidently come across the body, and then went straight to where JonBenet's body was. AND HENCE, he was involved.
    "We're not necessarily doubting that God will do the best for us; we are wondering how painful the best will turn out to be." - C.S. Lewis

MY OPINIONS - DO NOT COPY THEM ANYWHERE ELSE ON THE INTERNET!

Quote Originally Posted by heymom
    Yep, he went right down to the basement, stopping only once to pretend he was going to accidently come across the body, and then went straight to where JonBenet's body was. AND HENCE, he was involved.
    No doubt. None!

Default A challenge for the sleuths.

"Tracey’s cameras also captured a side of the Ramseys the public never saw, private moments, like when Patsy played the last song JonBenet learned before she was killed."

Does anyone have any idea what the song Patsy was playing is? I e-mailed 48 hrs that question, but so far no response.

I think it was "Someone is crying for you". Any ideas? A challenge for the sleuths. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Tracey’s cameras also captured a side of the Ramseys the public never saw, private moments, like when Patsy played the last song JonBenet learned before she was killed."
    It was hardly a PRIVATE moment she had a great big fat camera and cameraman sitting there filming her for a documentary.

Tracey didn't capture it... Unexpectedly coming across a cow giving birth in a field is capturing something. Tracey and PR orchestrated this 'moment'....or was the camera and operator cleverly disguised as a chair or a lamp so that blended in perfectly with the house? Was PR later shown the footage and commended them on their stealth as she had no idea they were even there....and how they all laughed.

Quote Originally Posted by sboyd
    HeyMom,

He found her (that is everything). The parent inevitably finds the child when they did it. He went right to her at 1:00, right to her.

The fact that he says he felt sorry for Karr lends even more credence, not because I think he relates to him, but BECAUSE IT IS SUCH BULL4#@%. It is an act, just as Patsy acted. He does not feel anything for John Karr.

I understand what you mean HeyMom. I am not sure what happened that night, but I would bet money that John is involved; just because he found her.
    sboyd,
    Yes indeed, your post said it all.
    JBR was found IN HER OWN HOME, redressed in her own clothes by her OWN FATHER who went right to her.
    Think the RST knows those undisputed facts?Q@?@Q?@?

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by tylin
    sboyd,
    Yes indeed, your post said it all.
    JBR was found IN HER OWN HOME, redressed in her own clothes by her OWN FATHER who went right to her.
    Think the RST knows those undisputed facts?Q@?@Q?@?
    They know them, but twist them to fit their idea of the crime.

The above is just my opinion, right or wrong, but please leave it at FFJ.

Quote Originally Posted by Amber
    It was hardly a PRIVATE moment she had a great big fat camera and cameraman sitting there filming her for a documentary.

Tracey didn't capture it... Unexpectedly coming across a cow giving birth in a field is capturing something. Tracey and PR orchestrated this 'moment'....or was the camera and operator cleverly disguised as a chair or a lamp so that blended in perfectly with the house? Was PR later shown the footage and commended them on their stealth as she had no idea they were even there....and how they all laughed.
    Amber you said it!